017

Gary Gary Gary

DOUBLE UPDATE

 

 

Ever since we returned from the auditions everyone and their grandma was in love with Gary and I. We had absolutely no breathing room at school. We were packing between hordes of screaming boys and girls although the hall and I seriously felt like I was going to die. Like seriously I could not go to the bathroom without someone asking for my picture.

 

My parents saw the show and suddenly loved Gary too and apologized to me for being jerks when they realized that I wasn't in the wrong. So I got to kiss me part time job goodbye and got my money back,

 

The Beckies were ruined from what I could see. No one really cared about what they had to say anymore. It was all about the Smarties now. I kinda felt bad for them...KINDA not really.

 

We have not even won we just received tickets to go to the finals so Gary and I decided not to let things go to our heads we know we needed to practice and stay in sync.

 

Gosh who would have thought that I, Jihyo would become a star. I mean I thought about it but I never thought it could possibly happen but now it was happening and I am freaking out. Ahh! This was a dream I never had but it slowly was writing itself into my heart. I cant imagine anything better than being on his side. We have to win no matter what! Fighting.

 

 

 

Today was the last day of auditions the gang and I were sitting in front of the tv viewing the last few minutes. Things were so much different when you saw it with all the editing. You didn't see all the things you would if you're actually there. All the craziness was cut down to only an hour. So far everyone was either pretty good or just plain awful. Minzy pressed the mute button during a couple of the audition to protect our ears from being damaged by horrid yodeling.

 

Looks like you guys are still the best. No other duo can match your performance/” Minzy complimented us.

 

Well I guess we can stop watching the last person is probably going to terrible. They always save the best of the worst for the final episode.” Jessica yawned and stared to sit up to leave the room.

 

And for our final audtion is from another young duo group, Let's see how it goes.

 

Hello everyone my name is Suzy.”

 

My eyes went straight to the screen now with full attention. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was Suzy, BECKY SUZY ON TV WITH....

 

And my name is Joongki.”

 

MY EX or more like FAKE EX..but still it was Joongki and Suzy both singing some love song from a drama together. My insides were on fire. I knew why she was doing this. She just can't stand to not have all eyes on her.

 

Ick, what kinda trash are they putting on tv.” Jesssica changed the channel.

 

Change it back.” Gary snatched the remote and went back to the previous channel. They were both done singing and the worst thing happened next. They got a golden ticket to go to the finals. I felt like vomiting myself right now. Seeing her all smiling and being fake as she hugged to Joongki.

 

You two better not lose to them.” Yonghwa told us both.

 

We can't possibly lose.” Gary hugged me tight. “Love conquers all.”

 

Eww how cheesy.” Jessica teased and threw a piece of popcorn at Gary.

Ok babe, we need to practice now. “ I took my boyfriend's hand and dragged him away from our rivals who were smiling on the screen.

 

Suzy, it's on!

 

 

Autho's Note: SORRY NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE LAST T_T.