003

Gary Gary Gary

Double Update \o/

Chapter 3 : Cure me

G-G'ary..” I struggled to say his name as he stared at us all. Mostly me.

 

What's going on here?” he asked and clearly was confused. Jessica loosened up her hold on me.

 

She's been following you around, Gary. I been telling her to back off but she won't listen.” Jessica once again squeezed my head.

 

Let her go..” Gary said in a low voice.

 

But...but...” she sighed loudly and let me go. I tool this opportunity to speak to him.

 

Gary I..I...need to..um...say something to you.” I was finding it hard to form words it was so hard speaking to him with the hurt look he still had on his face. I could hear his best friends groanings as I tried to get close to him.

 

I'm ...sorry..and stuff...I really didn't mean to say all that..I mean..I..er. I'm popular and you're not so...it's not like I could..you know..” Gosh what is with me why can't I say what's in my heart right now.

 

It's ok...Jihyo.” he cut me off. “ I finally understand.”

 

Y-you do?” I perked up. Did he see why I had to say what I said? What a relief. I smiled for a moment but it was quickly wiped off my face once I realized things were not going to be that easy.

 

I get that you're not the girl I thought you were. You do deserve to be a Becky. You walk around like you own the place, you only care about material things and you hurt others...you're so cold.” he said in an emotionless tone.

 

G..” I couldn't get the rest of his name out before tears started to threaten to come down my cheeks. My throat stung as if I had been stung by a bee. He was giving me this look now like I was a piece of trash. I watched in horror as he linked an arm around Jesscia and kissed her on the cheek. She blushed a bit and chuckled.

 

Now if you don't mind my girlfriend and I are about to go on a date.” he said lastly before turning around with her and walking away.

 

I'm glad he saw what you really are before things got too deep. Plastic heart breaker.” Yonghwa said those cold bitter words that sent to to the ground bawling tears. “You don't belong in our world so stay out of it.” he left after that.

 

 

'He said what? OMG. I'll call Nickhun and the guys and they'll beat up him up in a heartbeat. How dare he say that to you!” She pulled out her cellphone and began looking up Nickhun's contact.


“It wasn't Gary who said I was a 'plastic heart breaker'...it was Yonghwa.” Minzy froze up once I said the name of her ex crush and put her cellphone down.

 

Oh.” she grew quiet then started rambling fast.“Well you know what forget Yonghwa...I mean GARY. FORGET ABOUT GARY. Be glad Gary said what he said. You now see that he is a jerk and you don't need to kiss him anymore. Your first kiss is saved for a better guy, And I can't believe he is dating Jessica like omg I am barfing thinkin' about it.I wonder who Yonghwa is with..not that I care or anything..”

 

I cut her off as she continued to go on and on.

 

Minzy, are you really over Yonghwa?” I asked and her eyes went wide then she looked around like someone was spying on us or something.

 

Jihyo OF COURSE! I am over him...I told you this already. Now let's stop talking about them now. We need to get a new outfit for our date on Friday, You know Suzy will totally kill us if she sees us wearing something we've worn before. And please put some make up on before we go to the store. You keep breaking that rule.”

 

Ara..ara...ara...” I moan in annoyance.

 

I was not in the mood for this date. I was not in the mood to be out of bed and I was most of all not in the mood to see Gary with Jessica. Yesterday I heard the same words I said to myself about Gary and I unable to be together because we belong to different worlds by Yonghwa. I guess I can't l deny about the fact that I am plastic...but I wouldn't say that I'm cold or that I hurt people. I'm not like Suzy. At least I don't think so..I don't know anymore. My world stopped making sense since I came to this stupid school...I hate how things are...but at the same time if I never came here I would have never met Gary. Sigh. What did it matter now..he's got JESSICA...and I got my fancy clothes and jewelry.

 

That's it I won't think about him anymore. I will cure myself of this disease my own way. I'll start it off by having a fun time on this date.

 

 

I never expected that we would be having a date at an amusement park. Wow! I am so pumped for this I haven't had a chance to ride roller coasters in forever. We were here early by my surprise, since Suzy loves being fashionably late. I kinda wanted to ditch everyone and let my inner child out but I resisted. It was hard though every time I heard the whooshing sounds of a ride and screams I found myself getting more and more excited.

 

OMG, they're coming how do I look?”Suzy freaked and turned to us.


“You look great.” Lizzy gave her a thumbs up.

 

Perfect as always.” Minzy said.

 

Just smile and don't forget to wink at him a couple times.” I added in my commentary.

 

Hey Beckies.” I heard JongKook and his friends call out to us. As I looked at them all I noticed one seem to be messing and that person happened to be my date.

 

Sorry, he's running late.” Kook apologize to me as he texted his friend.

 

Aww that's fine.” Seriously it was fine I was kinda hoping he wouldn't show up whoever this guy was but if that happened then I couldn't use him to distract me from thinking about you-know-who. Crap.

 

I watched in disgust as my BFFs flirted with the guys in front of the entrance way. I turned my eyes to look back at the scenery when suddenly I saw a familiar face enter my view.

 

Hey,,,sorry.” he caught his breathe. “I got stuck in traffic, there was a big accident.” He smiled and high fived the guys then waved at us girls.


“It's cool, anyways Jihyo is your date tonight, Joongki.” he practically pushed me towards him. I blushed as my face plowed into his chest. Gosh, Darnit Kook doesn't know his own strength.

 

S-s-sorry.” I pulled away.

 

It's fine. It's nice seeing you like this instead of hunched over a toilet bowl.” he chuckled.

 

I swear I will never drink again...” I muttered and he laughed harder before linking arms with me and dragging me off with the crowd.

The date was awesome I cannot even lie. Joongki was different from the other rich guys I been on a date with. He had a brain. So far he hasn't tried to feel me up and as an added bonus he was fun to be around.

 

I see you eyeing that coaster you wanna get on don't you.” he caught me staring at the roller coaster I been dying to get on since we got here.


“That ride is way too big I am totally not getting on it.” Suzy said in fear. Just about everyone was chickening out except Haha and Minzy.

 

Minzy let's wear blindfolds for this one! It will be fun.” Hana challenged Minzy and she agreed to it. “You two as well.”

 

I never been blindfolded before it sounded scary...which was good because that's why I rode roller coasters in the first place.

 

YEAH! I am down for this.” I took a blindfold from Haha.

 

Wonder if he always comes to amusement parks with blindfolds.

 

Come on Kook, Suzy, Lizzy and Kwangsoo. Join us.” Minzy begged and they all just trembled and refused so it was just us four.

 

I don't blame them about being afraid. After all this ride has been known to cause people to wet their pants. I squealed when we got the opportunity to cut in line. It's the privilege of hanging with the rich. V.I.P. access.

 

Joongki helped me put on the blindfold as well as hold my hand. I couldn't stop myself from shaking myself like my others. I think he was shaking as well which was making things worst.

 

Are you scared?” I teased.


“No, are you?” he asked.

 

Nope,not one bit.” I lied.

 

Then why are you shaking?”

 

Because I'm cold...why are you shaking?”

 

Because I'm holding hands with a pretty girl.”

 

Shut up, you big flirt.” we both laughed for awhile then quickly went quiet as we heard the sound of the ride moving. This was honestly a terrible idea and I wish I didn't give in to Haha's challenge. Because I couldn't see what was going on I basically was anticipating the worst and as I felt the ride go down into a loop as screamed. I found myself screaming more and more as the ride took sudden turns and twist. I swear I'm going to end up breaking Joongki's hand off. I could hear Minzy laughing the whole time like a mad person. Haha was crying and Joongki was screaming louder than me.

When the ride finally came to a stop I ripped the mask off and turned to Haha.

 

YOU ARE ONE CRAZY DUDE...NEVER AGAIN!” I got off finally and nearly fell over.

 

That was fun you had to admit.” Joongki said.

 

It was fun but never again. I hate when I can't see what's coming my way.”

 

Then you must hate life because we ourselves are walking around with invisible blindfolds, unknowning what the future will throw at us.” he chuckled.

 

Actually I do. I wish I had like super powers where I could see into the future and fly.” I stuck out my arms and pretended to fly around like Superman. I ran around the food court with him flying right behind me. Then I flew right into someone by accident.

 

That person happened to the person I been trying to forget this whole day.

 

Gary...and Jessica as an unwanted added bonus.

 

I froze up like a statue this was completely awkward. What were they doing here? Were they on a date too?

 

Hey, why'd you stop flying?” Joongki asked as he finally caught up to me. He noticed who I was staring at.


“Oh, you go to our school right?” he waved.

 

Jessica ignored him and just glared at me. I couldn't read the expression on Gary's face at all.

 

Erm...am I speaking the wrong language erm. Konnichiwa Joongki desu. Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu? No? Como estas? Bonjour?”

 

Ahaha...boyfriend I think they are being shy. Let's go get on the ferries wheel.” I kissed his cheek and waved at them. “We'll see you at school.” I yell as I ran like mad crazy away from them.

 

Hey...hey Jihyo slow down..” Joongki made me stop. “What was the deal with them? Did you just call me your boyfriend and kiss my cheek?”

 

......” I looked down at the ground.

 

Oh, he's that guy at the party I remember now...you like him don't you.” he asked.

 

I nodded slowly there was no point in lieing it was so obvious.


“I can't help it..I got the disease.”

 

Disease?”

 

Yeah the one that makes you fall for the wrong guy. Everyday all I can think about is Gary Gary Gary GAAARY..” I put a hand over my mouth realizing I am practically confessing to the whole amusement park.

 

He started bursting out laughing again as usual and I got a bit annoyed.

 

This is not funny. My life will be ruined if I don't cure this. If..If Suzy finds out she will make sure that I am the most unpopular girl at the school. “ I sighed. “Will you help me?” I ask.

 

I seriously don't know what I am thinking anymore I'm going so crazy thinking about Gary and Jessica being together..I wonder if they've kissed.

 

GAHHH I NEED TO STOP THINKING ABOUT THEM!

 

Help..you how?” he rose a brow,

 

Be my boyfriend...if I go out with you maybe then this disease will go away.”

 

So basically you want to use me to get over another guy.”

 

It sounds horrible when you say it like that.”

 

Cause it is horrible..you're using me like a tool. “ he laughed.

 

Then just say no.” I pouted and walked away but he grabbed me.


“Hey...I never said I wasn't agreeing to it..I wanna know what's in it for me if I help cure you of this terrible life threatening illness.”

 

Well your popularity will get a boost and you get to see this pretty face everyday.” I smile

 

Do I get to kiss this pretty face?”
 

No...absolutely no.” I scream in horror.

 

No fair..I'll get you to change your mind.”

 

As if.” I stuck out my tongue,

 

When Joongki linked arms with me and playfully ruffled my hair I realize that now I'd have to act like a girlfriend. I have no idea how to even do that. Also I wondered what Gary was thinking when he was looking at Joongki it was so strange. Hmm...I feel like I am just digging myself a deeper grave.

I seriously wish I had super powers.

Author's Note:

I sure love drama if you haven't noticed OwO I cannot wait for you guys to read the next chapter. Thank you all so much for reading. See you soon <3 XOXO

Vocabulary
Ara (informal) - meaning I understand or I know.