013

Gary Gary Gary

I received a text from Minzy that I had not noticed until after last period. She probably was freaking out now, I could imagine her huddled up in her bedroom sobbing her eyes out. Instead of texting her back I tried to call her but my call went straight to voice mail. Over and over I tried through out the day and each time it was that annoying cheery voice mail ringing in my ears. I began to worry if Suzy may have done something but we're all just teens what bad could she possibly do? Maybe Minzy just turned off her phone?

 

What's wrong you been staring at your phone nonstop?” Gary asked me. He hadn't left my side since the fight. He was crazily worried for my life even though he is the one who got hurt. Also he was aware that I had been hiding something from him.

Minzy sent me a text asking me for help.” I tell him and right in that moment he snatches my phone from me hand.

 

Why do you still talk with the Beckies..they are the reason for all our problems?” he asked me with a bit of anger in his voice. It caught me off guard. I reach for my phone again but he refuses to give it up.

 

I only talk to Minzy..and she helped us out from avoiding a total nightmare remember?” I try to get him to chillax a bit but the phone still stayed in his possession.

 

But still...” he took my hand now and led me into his home. Yes, my boyfriend invited me to his place and I was mega ultra nervous. This was my first time ever at his home and I worried what his family would think of me,

 

I was shock when once I got inside I was greeted by a butler in all black. It took me by surprise because on the outside the house looked like your regular everyday home not really fancy nor ratty looking. On the inside it was not really all glitz and glam but none the less a butler was standing there and greeted us both.

 

G-Gary? Who is this?” I pointed at the butler.


“Oh that's just George,” he said like it was no big deal then turned to the person he called George. “We don't need anything you can go watch tv or anything.” he said before dragging me away towards what looked like his bedroom.

 

Hold on a sec..I thought you were poor! “ I say in shock and I hear him chuckle.

 

I am poor..it's my parents who are rich.” he told me.

 

I was left speechless after that and just looked around his room which was covered from walls to ceiling with posters of various idol singers. The audition popped up in my mind again. It was just two days away I believe and I hardly got to hear Gary sing.

 

Gary..could I hear the song you're going to be singing for the audition?” I asked.

 

Only if you confess your secert you been hiding.” he pouted and slomped onto his bed.

 

There is no secret ...” I changed the conversation. “So where are your parents at?”

 

He wasted no time responding to me

 

They live at the mansion..I just live here cus I didn't want to be there.” then he said nothing more. I try to get more information but things went quiet before he once more try to pry out my secret again.

 

Gary,,can't you just trust me?”

 

I do trust you but I worry about you all the time. “ he sits up from the bed and walks over to me. I blush as his hand touches my cheek. “I notice every time you come to school and your eyes look like racoons. Whatever is troubling you I wish you'd just let help you. Ji hyo..it's you who doesn't trust me.”

 

I gasped. Why did Gary feel like I didn't trust him. The whole reason I was hiding that I had a job was to avoid burdening him.

 

Of course I trust you..Gary.”

 

Before I could say more he kissed me and I became lightheaded like all the other times. My eyes fluttered shut as our lips stayed connected for a moment before he pulled back. I slowly open my eyes as I heard him singing a beautiful song. My heart instantly melted and I couldn't help but smile.

 

The whole night I just sat on his bed and watched him sing and perform his audition to me. It was like nothing I had ever seen..Gary will make it I know it. No one has as much heart like him. There was so much emotion and passion spilling out of each note and word. I fell in love with him all over again.

 

Gary wouldn't let me go home, he was being ridiculously protective of me. As if those rich boys would come back for a round two or something...my parents probably will kill me when I come home tomorrow

but it's worth it.

Author's Note
Sorry so short I just wanted to post something since it's been so long. I'll update again on Saturday <3 Sorry I been gone soooooooooo long. I am happy to be back. I missed this story.