Sleep (NamJin)

Jin BTS Drabbles

Seokjin laid down on his comfy bed snuggled in blankets looking across the room at Namjoon, who sat on the bed typing on his phone. “Namjoon-ah, it’s one in the morning and we have to wake up early tomorrow. Go to sleep” Seokjin advised turning off the lamp beside him. “I can’t. I’m trying to write this song and I’ll forget the lyrics by tomorrow if I go to sleep” he said with a sigh.

 

“Give it a rest. You’re going to be tired tomorrow and we’ll have to hear about it from Manager-nim.” Namjoon looks over and sighs heavily. “You don’t understand; you don’t write lyrics. All I’ll need to do tomorrow is produce the track and I’ll be done.” Seokjin pouts, “You’re so stubborn”, and with that all that could be heard was his light snores.

 


 

“Has Namjoon-hyung awoken yet?” asked Jimin as he sat down at the table. “No, he’s probably tired since he wouldn’t listen to me last night about going to sleep” Seokjin said placing a bowl of seaweed soup and rice down for him. “Ugh, now manager-nim is going to complain to us about it” Jimin whines. Seokjin then places seaweed soup and rice on the table for the other members. “I know he loves writing lyrics but seriously he going to start lagging behind in choreography and I’m not going to be the one staying behind to help teach him neither does it seem like Jimin and Jungkook want to too” J-Hope said before he ate some rice. “I’m going to wake him up. We have to leave in 30 minutes and he still needs to get ready and eat” Seokjin tells the others before heading off the his and Namjoon’s room.

 

“Namjoon get up” Seokjin says glaring holes into the younger man’s back who was still sprawled out over his bed sleeping. “Namjoon” Seokjin says louder this time while shaking Namjoon arm a bit. Namjoon doesn’t budge. With a sigh, Seokjin grabs a pillow off his bed and hits Namjoon’s back repeatedly with it. “I swear to god Namjoon if you do not wake up I will leak your nudes on the Internet” This causes Namjoon to sit up quickly. “wha-what? How did you get my nudes?” Seokjin lets out a laugh. “Good you’re up. Now get ready we are to leave in 15 minutes. If I come back in here and you’re asleep I might ‘accidentally’ leak your nudes that you sent me by ‘mistake’ online ” Seokjin said before heading out of their shared room leaving Namjoon in bewilderment.

After 10 minutes Namjoon comes out of the room. “Here,” Seokjin says handing him an apple. “I just get an apple?” Namjoon ask in a dramatic way. “Well if you woke up up sooner you would of gotten some seaweed soup and rice; your favorite,” Seokjin replied as he followed the others out the door.

_______________________________

Twitter: Xiumin_My_Baby

Tumblr: xiumin-my-baby

Instagram: krissy_katt // seokjin_my_baby

Vine: Kristine