Doctor Kim (JinMin)

Jin BTS Drabbles

           Hello everybody! I'm back with a drabble for you to read. This was the 2nd/3rd Jin related drabble I wrote when I first started this "book". I wrote it in August of 2015 but I'm only publishing it now because I was gonna make it longer but decided against it. My birthday was on the 22nd and I was gonna post a drabble on that day but I forgot...so sorry. This drabble might be my longest one (for now)...

          My friend isn't particularly a kpop fan although she kinda likes Vixx, Exo, BTS, Red Velvet, Amber, etc. Anyway, she read this and told me she really liked it and thought it was the best thing I've written so hopefully you'll think the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Jimin disliked the hospital, he truly did until he saw a model in doctors attire. Well, he wasn't really a model but he could be. His name was doctor Kim, Kim Seokjin. He was tall with a good body build, broad shoulders, and such a beautiful face. Jimin would visit the hospital a lot, not for emergencies but just to catch glimpse of the doctor when he walked through.

 

    Jimin first saw the doctor when he was hanging out with his friends, he along with Taehyung and Jungkook decided to cook some food together. It ended up with him in the hospital with a big gash in his hand and in love. Lets just say, don't let him use knives. Jimin had even snuck a few pictures of him. Jungkook and Taehyung laughed at him, calling him a stalker. He hasn't hit that level yet.

 

    It wasn't like the doctor hadn't noticed him. Whenever Jimin visited, Doctor Kim would talk to him because it was odd why he was at the hospital just to sit in the waiting room not really ‘waiting’ on anyone. Especially in intensive care, where Doctor Kim spent most of his time at.

 

    Jimin remembers when he thought he saw an angel (not because he was in a hospital). It was Doctor Kim holding a small child. The small child belongs to a lady in the waiting room who Jimin overheard was there because her husband got in a wreck. The small child seemed to adore the doctor and wanted to be held by him when he was talking to the mother. Jimin just had to snap a picture of that moment. He loved the way Doctor Kim loved people. It would sound weird to most but hearing the doctor’s laugh and how his face lit up when he was talking to the child and how he would be the most gentle and kind-hearted to the visitors.

 


    Jimin walked through the door of the hospital automatically heading toward the elevators and up to the Intensive Care unit. Once the elevator door opened he walked off and toward the waiting area. Sitting down on one of the not so comfortable seats, he pulls out his phone checking the time. “4:45” he reads to himself. Doctor Kim usually worked the morning shift and sometimes carried on working through the evening but didn’t work past 7:00 pm.

 

 

    Jimin got up looking around, trying to get a sign of Doctor Kim. He sighs. Hopefully Doctor Kim didn’t leave early. He turns around bumping into a taller person. “Ah sorry” Jimin says looking up realising it was Doctor Kim. “It’s fine. Nice to see you here again Jimin” Doctor Kim said with a smile patting Jimin’s shoulder. Jimin feels a blush crawling from his neck to his ears. He nods sheepishly. “So not giving up on it yet?” Doctor Kim says flipping through the papers on his clipboard marking a few things, his eyes flicking up to look at Jimin now and then. “No, not yet” Jimin replies dropping his eye contact with the doctor. The doctor nods.

 

 

“What do you say we get coffee? I’m able to get off in 20 minutes” the doctor says sticking the pen in the pocket of his coat and sticking the clipboard under his arm. Jimin’s mouth drops. ‘He wants to go out with me? He wants to go out with me. He wants to go-oh my god’ Jimin thinks before panic rises in him. Doctor Kim was still looking at him in question. “Uh, y-yeah that would be nice” Jimin says feeling his face become red. “Okay. Well let me finish doing what I need to get done” Doctor Kim said bowing down to Jimin before walking away. Jimin sighed. “Hopefully I didn’t embarrass myself” he said to himself as he walked back to the waiting area to sit down and wait for the doctor.

 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have a good life and I hope you enjoyed that!
 
Tumblr & Instagram: seokjinthighs
Twitter: SeokjinThighs