You're Perfect (JinMin)

Jin BTS Drabbles

While writing this opening, I'm listening to True Friends by Bring Me The Horizon and I think ya'll should check it out! Okay...I would just like to say I haven't posted recently because I had to deal with finals and school work. I don't know if y'all notice but I try to post a drabble each month unless I don't have time. I write my drabbles before hand so this drabble actually only took me 2 days to write because I got inspired by cute Jimin. I hope you enjoy this! 

-This drabble is super short tbh

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

                     "Hyung, I love you, you know that, right?" Jimin said wrapping his arms around Seokjin's waist, nuzzling his face into the others chest. "Yes, I know that" Seokjin says Jimin's head, his caramel colored hair sliding through Seokjin’s crooked fingers. Jimin pulled away looking up at Seokjin before pecking his lips, pulled away again with a smile. "Ah, what am I gonna do with you?" Seokjin laughs ruffling Jimin's hair making Jimin pout. 

                "Hyung~!!" "Yes Jimin?" "Let's take a bath together please." "Okay, but only because you said please." Seokjin heads to the bathroom and fills the tub with water as Jimin sets some clothes for them out on the bed when they get done. They waited for the water to fill up the tub, placing bubbles in there. 

                 As soon as the tub filled up, they both started stripping their clothes. Seokjin sat down first letting his head fall back against the edge of the tub. Jimin climbed in sitting in between Seokjin's legs. Jimin leaned back against Seokjin shutting his eyes. Seokjin wrapped his arms around Jimin holding him to himself.

                "You're so perfect" Seokjin muttered leaning down to kiss the top of Jimin's head. "No I'm not" Jimin says shaking his head. "Yeah you are" Seokjin says having Jimin turn to face him. "Your caramel hair is perfect. Your smile is perfect. The shape your eyes make when you smile is perfect. Your tummy is perfect. Your muscular thighs are perfect. I can go on and on about how infinitely perfect you are but it would be too long." Seokjin presses a soft kiss to Jimin's forehead then resting their foreheads together. 

                "Thank you so much" Jimin whispers. "Thank you for what? It's a fact. You are Perfect!" Seokjin says placing his hands on Jimin's neck, rubbing up and down softly with his thumbs . "Thank you for making me feel good about myself" Jimin smiles leaning in to kiss Seokjin and he kisses back. The kiss was a innocent one. No . No tongue. No dirty touches. A kiss that was full of love. “I love you, Jiminnie” Seokjin whispered against Jimin’s lips. “I love you, too” Jimin whispered back.

 

________________________________

Twitter: SeokjinThighs

Instagram & Tumblr: seokjinthighs