Wallet (JinMin)

Jin BTS Drabbles

I'm soooo sorry. I know it's been forever since I've posted. I have had writers block forever and I don't write much anymore. I don't have the time.  

BTS has made a comeback. The thing is... I didn't like it. I've only seen the MV and listened to Spring Day once. I haven't seen any of the lives stages of Spring Day. I've watched/listened to Not Today at least 5 times(?) and I also haven't seen the lives stages for it except I did watch the fancam of Jungkook performing Not Today. I also haven't listened to any new songs on the album. It's just... not for me...at all. 

Here is the drabble I wrote. It isn't that good so, sorry. Hopefully there isn't any errors.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

It was December and snow was yet to be seen. Of course, it wouldn’t be that long considering how freezing it was and the sleet that covered the ground. Seokjin always preferred the cold so it didn’t bother him one bit. Call him crazy, but he sat down on a bench outside the mall. Seokjin had nowhere special to be. He just watched everything around me. A baby bundled in warm clothing, a woman loading bags into her trunk, a couple holding hands while entering the mall. “It’s over Yoongi. I’m leaving tonight!”

 

He turned to look at a man diagonal from him. He was close but also far. Seokjin heard him huff as you could see his breath in the freezing air. He stuffed his phone back into his coat pocket and turned to sit down at the bench closest to him. He bent his head down, his lower face to be covered by his scarf wrapped around his neck. By the way he was shaking, you can tell he was crying. his loud statement contrasted to how he is now. He looked at his phone before muttering “just my luck” and started to run. His wallet fell the ground without notice.

 

Seokjin got up quickly to grab the man’s wallet. Seokjin took off in the direction he went, looking around in hopes of finding him. He saw his blue coat off in the distance waiting at the bus stop and a bus approaching quickly. He sprinted so fast and made it just as the doors was starting to close. Seokjin hopped on and paid. His heart was beating fast and he felt a tightness in his chest. The bus was filled with many people. It was surprising since it was just so cold out. He walked through the aisle and came across the blue coat man.

 

He explained what happened and handed him the wallet he dropped. He was so grateful and asked for Seokjin to join him for church. He told Seokjin he had a bad day and it would be nice if he came. Seokjin is far from religious but with what he went through, he agreed to come. Seokjin sat down in the seat in front of the man and allowed his heart to turn to a normal rate. He heard some sound coming from his right so he turned to see a man in the seats beside his with his face buried in his hands. His shoulders were shaking and he was making weeping noises. Seokjin felt bad that he hadn’t noticed the whole time. The bus came to a stop as Seokjin turned to talk to him but he jumped up and ran off the bus, his weeping getting louder. Two people he has seen today that are upset, how unfortunate.

 

    The bus finally arrived to the location of the church and Seokjin followed Jimin, as he tells him, off the bus. They made their way into the church full of people. Seokjin never been to church so he don’t know if he’s late or early or how anything in general runs but Jimin helps him fit in. Seokjin makes his way toward the farthest row ready for a long service.

 

After the service ends, he stays in his seat alone considering Jimin left him to talk to two boys. One is a really good looking tanned tall guy and the other one is really cute, like a bunny. Now that he notices, ‘all three look really young’ Seokjin thinks. He shakes his head and looks at the time. It was time for him to leave. He’s been here too long. “Bye Jimin. Nice meeting you.” Seokjin hollers towards Jimin’s direction and starts making his way towards the church doors. “Wait!” Seokjin hears and turns to see Jimin running toward him. “Here, have this,” Jimin says handing Seokjin a piece of paper with his number written on it. “Thanks for bringing me my wallet. I’d like to make it up to you sometime” Jimin adds, a blush spreading to his puffy cheeks. “I would like that and It’s no problem, honestly.” Seokjin says. He gives Jimin a smile and nod then turns to leave. That was quite the day.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Instagram & Tumblr: Seokjinthighs

Twitter & Wattpad: SeokjinThighs