Mediator (JinKook/SugaKookie(?))

Jin BTS Drabbles

I haven't updated in forever due to writers block~ Also like I've stated before, I write many drabbles but never finish them so more will be coming once they're done. Finals have already started. I did my finals for Career/ Life class and Biology on Tuesday and today (Wednesday) I have to do my finals for Gym and Art. I haven't looked through and made sure this drabble is correct so hopefully it is...and it's not the best but eh @-@

This also isn't an OTP type drabble but it's 2 am right now and I need to sleep...

Is the ship name for Suga and JK even SugaKookie...? Im so ??? 

________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyung!” yelled jungkook as he ran up to Jin. “Yeah” Jin said placing the book he had been reading down. “Namjoon-hyung won’t stop being rude to me. Can you tell him to stop” Jungkook let out with a sigh. His eyes look wet like he had cried. “Oh. What has he been doing?” Jin asked standing up from his bed and walking over to his closet as Jungkook sat on his bed. “He keeps being rude to me on how I sing. I can sing part of our song nicely and he kept telling me to re-sing it because it was bad. He got so mad he threw his glass cup at the wall, it broke” Jungkook said looking at Jin. Jin pulled out his cardigan from the closet, throwing it on before turning to Jungkook. “Where is he right now?” Jin asked walking to Jungkook and placing his hand on his shoulder. “He’s in the kitchen right now” Jungkook said before standing up. “I’ll go talk to him. I want you to stay here, okay?” Jin said. Jungkook nodded. Jin nodded back in understanding before exiting the room.

He walked down the hallway into the kitchen to see Namjoon sitting at the the table on his phone with a look of annoyance on his fact. “So is that what we do now? Throw glass cups at the wall because we’re mad” Jin lets out as he looks down at Namjoon’s figure. Namjoon looked glaring at him. “Oh shut it” his deep voice let out in annoyance. He then waved his hand and looked back to his phone, as if he was trying to dismiss him. “I’m still older than you. Don’t talk to me like that.” Before Jin could finish Namjoon cut his off. “Frankly I don’t care. Stop trying to act like you’re some type of mediator.” Jin huffed in an aggravated manner. “I will be some type of mediator When I hear that you're giving out maknae a hard time. Tell me, why would you do that?” Jin hissed out placing his hands on the table. “He deserves it. I wouldn't give him a hard time if he was good” Namjoon said placing his phone down. “Uh, lays time I checked he can sing well. He sings well most if not all the time.” Namjoon abruptly stood up getting closer to Jin. “Why can't you just mind your own business? You always got to intervene. You don't know enough about music to say who's good or not enough for a song. You can't even sing well yourself.” By this point Jin was pressed up against the table cornered by Namjoon.

“Hyung?” They both turned to see Jungkook at the doorway looking frightened. Behind him stood Yoongi looking pissed. “What do you want?” huffed Namjoon, his face still displaying an agitated look. “What the do you think you're doing?” asked Yoongi stepping forward. He grabbed Jin’s wrist pulling him out from where he was cornered and pushing him towards Jungkook. “Now you're trying to become a mediator?” Namjoon let out with a laugh. A laugh that wasn't one full of joy. “Listen here Joon, I ain't someone like Jin-hyung who will put up with your bull. No one likes it when I'm angry. So answer me, what the do you think you're doing?” Yoongi’s raspy voice let out as he glared holes into Namjoon. Namjoon exhaled. “I don't have time for this ” he pushed the three and started toward the door. Jin stood holding Jungkook by the shoulder. “You know I don't even care if you were the president, I'd still kick your .” By this time Namjoon stopped walking and turned around. “Oh really?” He let out a laugh. “You're so tiny and thin...how could you…” he let out another laugh. Yoongi went to move forward but Jin quickly held him back. “Don't you dare fight” he said pulling Yoongi back to where Jungkook was. “Of course” Namjoon says before rushing out the door muttering other things under his breath.

“Lets just leave him alone until he hops off whatever he's on” Jin said looking at Jungkook and Yoongi. “Jungkook-ah, next time don't go to the studio unless I'm there to help you record. I don't trust that dip with you” Yoongi’s face was still but red from when he was talking to Namjoon. Jungkook nodded. “I'm sorry hyungs. Now you and Namjoon won't get along…” Jungkook says looking down saddened. “Nothing to be sorry about. I'm glad you told me. No one should be treating you like that” Jin said pulling Jungkook into a hug. “Thank you Yoongi for being there” Jin said looking to Yoongi. “No problem.” “Okay, it's late at night and you need to sleep” Jin said to Jungkook. Jungkook nodded in understanding before taking off to his room. “I am really thankful. I wasn't sure what Namjoon could do” Jin said back hugging Yoongi. Yoongi rested his head back against Jin’s chest. “No problem.”