Where is Everybody? (seokjin)

Jin BTS Drabbles

Yes, I'm back. Hopefully you'll enjoy this.  Even though it's not a big part of the story or mentioned, I'll explain two things. All 7 are in a frat together. Hoseok and Taehyung are boyfriends. 

Spoilers, but not really,,,,, //Not spoilers//-----> Jimin, Taehyung, and Namjoon are mentioned, but they don't show up. Yoongi shows up but he doesn't really do anything. Only Jungkook, Seokjin, and Hoseok actually have dialogue. 

~Please check out KKPP by MiSo. She's from Girls Girls who are a very underrated girl group that I love a lot. If you didn't know, I'm actually a girl group stan. BTS is the only boy group I stan. All other boy groups are okay but not my interest tbh. Even though I mentioned her once briefly, Seohyun is the Seohyun from SNSD. 

Anyway, hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

          “Where is everyone?” asked Seokjin as he walked into the frat. It was quiet. Way too quiet for the guys. The guys were very loud causing him to leave and focus on studying at the library. Since it’s already 1 a.m., the library had closed at 10, but he needed some more alone time, so he went to a 24 hour breakfast restaurant to eat and talk with his friend Seohyun who was the waitress. Now he’s right back here.

 

          Jungkook walks from the kitchen with a empty water bottle in hand and does a basketball shot into the trashcan. “All of them left to a party” replied Jungkook as he tossed himself onto the couch. “Really?” Seokjin sighed. “Yeah, it was funny because it was like they all started leaving at random times and making excuses to keep it a secret from each other” Jungkook laughs. “Ugh, they get plastered at parties. They make dumb choices and have no one watching over them” Seokjin moaned resting his hand against his forehead and closing his eyes. “Why didn’t you go?” Seokjin asks. Jungkook strugs. “I don’t know. I don’t like being around people” he says. “Of course. Just- I’ll be back, okay? Don’t run off either” Seokjin says before patting Jungkook’s shoulder and heads back out the door.

 

          People would think it’s weird how someone could be so worried about what his legal friends are up to, but as the eldest of their friend group, they relied on him so much and are thankful for him saving them from regrets and embarrassments. He walked about 5 blocks in the direction of where the music was coming from.

 

 

*** *** ***

 

 

          “Oh god” Seokjin let out as he can hear heavy music pounding from the house as he enters. The house was clouded with smoke from weed while dancing bodies grinded against one another. He moved through the crowd of sweaty people disgusted. ‘That's nice’ Seokjin sarcastically said in his head as he saw a passed out Yoongi on the couch in only his boxers. “How did this even happen?” Seokjin says to himself, shaking his head. Seokjin walked towards Yoongi and lifted him up a bit into a sitting position. He took off his sweater and slipped it onto Yoongi. ‘He’s still gonna be a bit cold but eh, it’s helping more than without’ Seokjin said to himself. The sweater was oversized on Seokjin which looked way bigger on Yoongi making the end of the hoodie come down to mid thigh. Seokjin picked Yoongi up and wrapped Yoongi’s arm around his neck and placed his own arm around Yoongi’s waist. He then continued into another room of the house looking for the others.

 

          The room he walked in was apparently being used as a make out room considering that many people in the room trading saliva. ‘Parties are so disgusting’ Seokjin thought shaking his head and struggling to keep the Yoongi attached to him. He still didn’t spot any of the others and Yoongi was starting to get too hard to carry. He looked across the room and spotted one of the people he was looking for. “Hoseok!” Seokjin shouted heading over to him. He was standing off in the corner with a red cup talking to a few guys around him. Hoseok turned his head toward Seokjin as he walked up. “Hey Jin” Hoseok smiled looking confused as to why he was carrying Yoongi. “Have you seen Tae, Joon, and Jimin?” Seokjin asked readjusting Yoongi in his arms, feeling as if his arms will snap any second.

 

          “No, I haven’t seen them, but Taehyung is here? I have to leave” Hoseok said handing his red cup to some boy next to him. “Why do you have to go?” Seokjin asked as Hoseok quickly said goodbye to his friends. “Don’t tell him, but I told him I was going to Binnie’s sorority to study for a big test. You know Taehyung will murder me if he finds out I was lying to him” Hoseok says starting to make his way through the crowd with Seokjin following behind him.

 

          “Seriously Hoseok? Lying to your boyfriend? Listen, I won’t tell him, but Hobi, you gotta do me a favor” Seokjin said almost dragging Yoongi across the room. “Yeah, what?” Hoseok says stopping to look at Seokjin. Seokjin would have made a joke about the both them standing in the middle of what he passed by earlier, a make out fest, but considering his arms felt like they were going to just dislocate from his shoulders, he decided not to.

 

          “Can you please take Yoongi back to our frat? I can’t hold him for much longer. I trust you a lot to not just leave him somewhere like you know who. Jungkook will be home and he can handle it from there. After that, take your to Binnie’s to “study” incase Taehyung decides to check if you were lying” Seokjin lets out. “Sure, I’ll get him home safe” Hoseok said picking Yoongi up from Seokjin’s arms and placing him bent over his shoulder. “Thank you so much!” Seokjin said loudly to Hoseok as he started getting farther from him and closer to the front door. “Two down, three more to go” Seokjin sighed. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Instagram & Tumblr: seokjinthighs

Twitter & Wattpad: SeokjinThighs