Skip Class?? (JinMin//2Jin)

Jin BTS Drabbles

Sorry to get your hopes up on a 2 paragraph thing I wrote. I haven't updated in forever because of school starting plus not having much time to write. Uh, i actually wrote this a while ago but I couldn't go any farther with it so here this thing is. I know, I know, it is terrible. I actually wrote this and have been planning to write Kidoh × Seokjin things bc they were OTP but I dont like that OTP anymore. I mentioned him in a past drabble on here because he's friends with Seokjin and I use to love Topp Dogg and Kidoh a lot but like since Kidoh and Iron made a song that was -ish ( is disgusting and not funny), I don't want to support or write a drabble for someone who thinks like that. Sorry for that small rant but I'll try updating more, hopefully, I dont know.
____________________

"Jin-hyung!" yells Jimin running down the hall of the school jumping on Jin's back. Jin yelped as he stumbled forward catching himself. Hyosang rested his hand on Jin's shoulder. Jimin let go, standing normally. "Yah! Why did you do that?" asked Jin as he turned toward Jimin and rustled his hair. "I'm happy!" Jimin let out reaching out and shaking Jin's arm. "Hi happy, I'm dad" Hyosang laughed causing Jimin's emotion to change to a hard glare. "You're not funny" Jimin said harshly as Jin pulled him to rest under his arm. "I'm quite funny. I'm quite popular for my jokes and personality, you're just known for...your abs?" Hyosang said raising an eyebrow with a smirk. Jimin went to lunge forward but was held back by Jin. "Don't pick on the boy" Jin playfully scolds. "Hyung, I don't even know why you're friends with this guy. He such a d-OW" Jimin held his arm where the other had punched him. Jin shook his head at the two while they bickered in front of him.

"Seokjin-hyung!" he heard as he turned to see Taehyung running up to him. "Hey what's up Tae?" "Want to skip next class?" he asked looking towards where Jimin had Hyosang in a headlock. "Nah I'm good. You should ask Jimin" Jin replied as he reached over grabbing the collar of Jimin's shirt and pulling him over. "Ah what" Jimin groaned running his neck then flipping Hyosang off as he laughed at him. "Wanna skip?" Taehyung asked again talking his foot on the floor. "Hell yes" Jimin cheered following Taehyung down the hall to one of the building's side exits.