He Did It, Not Me (NamJin)

Jin BTS Drabbles

I would like to start off and say sorry for not updating in a long time. You see, I started writing a Jimin X Jin drabble 2 months ago and I hadn't finished it so I started writing a J-Hope X Jin drabble 3 weeks ago which...I hadn't finished yet...SO, I started a writing a V X Jin drabble which is super short but I finished it so *shrugs shoulders*.

Anyway, this drabble is what I wrote for my short story writing assessment for my English class. My teacher wrote 5 prompts down and we had to pick 1 out ofnthe 5 to write 3-4 paragraphs on so I chose *this one*. I did change a few things in this drabble from the original short story I turned it. This is from Jin's P.O.V by the way. I hope you enjoy! :)

 

Prompt: I’m sitting inside four cold concrete walls at the local police station, and the person who I blame for it is sitting on the same bench a few feet away from me.

 

 

“Let go of me!” I yelled as I was shoved into the cell by a police officer. I sat down on the bench before looking around. It was lifeless in here. The person on the other end of this bench is who I blame. He did it, not me.

 

 

     He was the one who had the knife plunging it into the stomach of some man in an alley. The way he laughed about it like it was natural to him appalled me. Who would think calling the police to get this criminal would make me be here behind bars hoping not to be the one accused of it. I can still see the smirk on his face.

 

 

“Hey baby. What’s wrong?” the boy asked turning towards me with a smirk. I let out a laugh. “You are. I can’t believe I’m even getting questioned about if I’d done it” I say harshly as his face turns to one full amusement.”You can’t be blaming this on me. I’m innocent. Doesn’t ‘innocent until proven guilty’ ring a bell?” he says as he wipes the imaginary dust from his jeans, standing up and walking over to the cell bars.

 

 

   “Hey, aren’t we allowed a phone call? I got people who need me. I’m a very busy person” the boy says causing a police officer to yell a “shut up” to him before proceeding to do his work. “These people just have no manners” he lets out as he went back to sit down but closer to me this time. “I’m Namjoon by the way” he added with a yawn. “I didn’t ask and I don’t care” I respond before standing up and walking towards one of the cold concrete walls in the cell. “Yes, but I’d like to think someone did” he said before laying down on the bench crossing his arms behind his head. I rolled my eyes. This guy has the nerve to act like he is some type of god.

 

 

  Hearing the cell opening I turn to see a police officer shake his head towards Namjoon before stating I was free to go. “About time!” I let out quickly as I exited the cell. “Nice to meet you. Hopefully we meet again!” I heard him yell from the cell. No. Hopefully we don’t ever meet again.

 

_______________________________________

This was short. I'm sorry. I might post the short TaeJin drabble I wrote tomorrow or tonight (It's 11:27PM right now & I have school tomorrow TT-TT). I'm not sure honestly. I really hope you enjoyed this.

Twitter: SeokjinThighs 

Tumblr: seokjinthighs

Instagram: seokjinthighs