Anything for you, Seokjin (NamJin/ Side-2Jin)

Jin BTS Drabbles

"C'Mon Jin." "No." Namjoon sighed. Jin pushed down his shirt. "Why?" Namjoon said planting his hands on Seokjin's waist. "Because the members are just in the other room and we're suppose to be getting the snacks not for you to try making out with me" Seokjin replied. Namjoon pulled away scratching the back of his head and looking at the floor. Seokjin grabbed the 3 bowls of popcorn telling Namjoon to get the soda. They head back to the livingroom placing the items on the table. "Let's watch Insidious" said Jeongguk grabbing the movie. "No!" Yelled Jimin and Hoseok in unison."What do you wanna watch Jin?" Asked Namjoon. "I don't really care. It's up to the young ones" Seokjin replied. They ended up watching Insidious. Namjoon and Seokjin sat next to each other on the couch with Yoongi already asleep next to Namjoon. On one side of the floor had Jimin and Hoseok holding each other terrified while on the other side was Jungkook and Taehyung watching intensely. "Seokjin are you scared?" Asked Namjoon. "Not really" he whispered back. "Oh, You know I'll always be here for you right?" Namjoon said. "Namjoon?" "Yeah?" "Shut up and watch the movie" "Okay."

 

 

 

    After the movie ended everyone except Seokjin and Namjoon had fell asleep. They both got up, Seokjin placing blankets over the sleeping bodies then headed off towards his and Yoongi's shared room followed by Namjoon. Once entering, Seokjin was pressed to the wall with hands holding his wrist above him. Lips suddenly found way to his mouth. After their tongues were added and they were out of breath Namjoon starts pulling off Seokjin's shirt. Seokjin pulled away. "Namjoon I'm not feeling like it. What if they hear us or Yoongi ends up walking in?" Seokjin says pulling his arms down from the hold Namjoon had them in. "Seokjin why do you have to be like this?" Namjoon said raising his voice a little. Seokjin stared shocked."Be like what? Not willing to 'do it' because you want to?" Seokjin says also raising his voice glaring at Namjoon. "That's not what I meant" Namjoon sighs. "Then tell me what you meant because it sure sounds like that to me" Seokjin says barely above a whisper. Namjoon just stares at him. "Leave my room" Seokjin mutters. "But-"Now!" Namjoon leaves.

 

 

 

He knew Namjoon wanted to touch and make out with him any chance he could but for it was uncalled for especially since they weren’t dating. Seokjin didn’t want to be there when everyone woke up and have to deal with Namjoon in the morning. He usually makes them food in the morning but they’ll have to do it themselves, he just wanted to leave the house. He walked over to his bed side table picking up his phone and calling his friend.

 

[Hello?]    

 

“Hey, are you busy?”

 

[I’m in the studio. Why?]    

 

“Well, I really don’t want to be at the dorm. I know it’s late at night but do you think we can hang out?”

 

[Sure anything for you Seokjin]

 

“Thanks Hyosang”

    

 

 

 

 

"So you're working on new stuff?" Seokjin asked sitting down on a couch is the studio. "Yeah. I'm producing some solo stuff and testing out a couple things for our future group album" Hyosang replies sitting in a chair and facing towards Seokjin. "Woah. You don't seem that much tired. Yoongi would be passed out after working for a while and I'd have to force him to rest at the dorm." Seokjin says with a laugh. Hyosang looks at him fondly. "You have a pretty laugh" he says making Seokjin's ears turn red. "Thanks" Seokjin says. "Why did you want to hang out this late at night? If I asked you to hang out  I'd have to hear you talk about being the 'mother' of the group and having to be up early to make them food and wake them up." Hyoyang said scooting away from the mixing console and over to be right in front of Seokjin.

 

 

 

“Namjoon keeps wanting . I know I agreed to be “friends with benefits” but it doesn't feel right anymore. He went from being Namjoon to a douche about it. I just wanted to be away from him” Seokjin says letting his head drop. “He’s probably being a douche because he can’t get laid that easily. Having cameras around everywhere you go, it is hard to find a girl without being in a scandal about it so since you guys decided to do this to help your needs he is going crazy about it. Do any of the other members know?” he said lifting Jin’s face up. “No. They won’t notice. Namjoon always talks about being with females and even made filthy mixtapes in the past about females. The least thing they’ll expect is him banging a guy” Seokjin says, “What should I do?” “Just tell him you’re done. Even if you have to smack some sense into him. He is your friend, he should understand.” Hyosang said with a smile. “Thank you” Seokjin says leaning forward and pulling Hyosang down into a hug. “Anything for you Seokjin”