This Boy (JinKook)

Jin BTS Drabbles

I actually written this out of the comfort zone of what I usually will write. Yeah, it's not a shocking out-of-comfort-zone thing but to me it is because I can't write stories with children and no relationships to save my life. So hopefully you enjoy!

 

[[There is no relationships in this]] 

 

Also I wrote the first 3 sentences like 3 weeks ago and finished the rest of the story earlier today before I went to school. So basically it took me like 30 minutes to write this so yeah sorry if it .

 

_________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jungkook, get down right now!” yelled Seokjin rushing over to where the kid was standing on a stool trying to reach the cabinet full of snacks. He swiftly grabs Jungkook up placing him on the floor, patting his head. “That’s dangerous! You could of got hurt.” Seokjin says giving Jungkook a stern look. Jungkook lowers his head while fiddling with his finger. Seokjin sighs. He shouldn’t of reacted the way he did.

 

 

“I’m sorry Kookie” Seokjin says squatting down to be eye level to the boy while lifting his chin up, “I just didn’t want you to get hurt.” Jungkook nods his head. “Sorry” he says wrapping his arms around Seokjin. Seokjin wraps his arm around the boy before he stood up to have the boy wrap his legs around his waist. “So, what did you want?” he asked opening the cabinet Jungkook was trying to reach. “I wanted those gummies” Jungkook says pointing towards a packet of Gummy Bears. Seokjin handed the packet to Jungkook setting him down on the stool as the phone rang. Seokjin picks up the phone.

 

 

“Seokjin! Hey, Taehyung is really bored and wanted to hang out with Jungkook. Do you think we can meet up at the playground?”

“I’m not busy and I think Jungkook would like it so sure. I’ll meet you there, Yoongi”




 

 

    “TaeTae!” Jungkook yells as Taehyung chases him around the playground. “I never thought my sister would leave on a business trip and let me watch over her child until she came back”, a scream is heard causing Yoongi to look over to where the kids were to see Taehyung finally reaching Jungkook and tickling him, “Sometimes I forget he lives with me until he has to ask me for food which because you know how lazy I am and how much I at making things. Especially for a growing child. How do you do it?” Yoongi looks from the kids playing around to meet Seokjin’s face.

    

 

 

“I honestly don’t know. I just became accustom to it. You know, having it where I was trying to grow on my own and think of what I wanted out of life then the next day being called up and basically told ‘your sister died, you are the only family around so here take your nephew and raise him as your own’. Of course I made mistakes in the beginning with taking care of him but being that little, I really couldn’t make much mistakes”, Seokjin says looking at Jungkook who had the biggest smile on his face.

 

 

“Do ever wish your sister was still alive so you wouldn’t have to take care of Jungkook and watch your dreams become things you can never reach?” Yoongi ask, head down fiddling with the zipper on his jacket.

 

 

    “It would be pretty great if my sister was alive still but Jungkook is a good kid. It he really won’t remember his mom much when he’s older. I was only 19 when I got that call that changed my life. I was saving up for the last bit of money that would get me into my dream college but that 5 years worth of saved up money ended up going to helping me take care of Jungkook. Becoming the parent figure in Jungkook’s life has helped me learn and mature myself”, Seokjin said as the kids ran up to them all out of breath, “But in the end I wouldn’t want it any other way.” Seokjin looks down at Jungkook with a smile on his face. This boy has become his life.

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading! Just so you know in this drabble Jungkook is 6, V is 7, Suga is 22 and Seokjin is 23.

Tumblr: xiumin-my-baby

Instagram: seokjin_my_baby

Twitter: Xiumin_My_Baby