night. (TaeJin)

Jin BTS Drabbles

Here is this short TaeJin drabble. Hope you like it.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

              It was night in the BTS dorm. Seokjin laid on his bed with his headphones on listening to whatever came on nodding his head to the beat. His eyes were closed letting his mind be blank with nothing but lyrics flowing through. The silence in the room making him calm. Yoongi laid a couple of feet away from him completely passed out. The group had been busy and got rarely any sleep and hearing that the group got a good 3 days off became everyone's happiness. 

             "Jin-hyung?" came Taehyung's voice as he opened the door to Seokjin and Yoongi's shared room peeking in. Noticing Seokjin was still awake but pulled out from everything around them, Taehyung entered the room quietly making his way toward Seokjin. Seokjin felt part of his bed dip down causing him to open his eyes and look at who is was. "Taehyung, why are you still up?" Seokjin asked concern dripping from his voice as he sat up and pulled his headphones off. "I'm having trouble sleeping" replied Taehyung as he fiddled with his fingers. "Lay down" Seokjin murmured grabbing Taehyung by his shirt sleeve and pulling him down to lay. Seokjin laid down afterwards wrapping both of his arms around Taehyung's waist. He softly started singing to Taehyung as Taehyung closed his eyes and nuzzled into him resting his head on Seokjin's chest. Seokjin lifted one of his hands up Taehyung's head. Hearing soft snores coming from Taehyung signaled him he had feel asleep. Slowly Seokjin's own eyes closed and he drifted to sleep.


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you have any suggestions to what I should name this please tell me. Thanks~
TUMBLR & instagram: seokjinthighs
Twitter: SeokjinThighs