Wake Up! (JinKook)

Jin BTS Drabbles

Sorry for not posting. I've been having writers block so sorry for the shortness of this drabble and the sudden/rushed(?) ending.

I hope you enjoy. I didn't proof read this well so sorry if there were mistakes. 

________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

“Is Jungkook up yet?” Seokjin asked the other members who were sat around the table enjoying the breakfast Jin had made them. “He was still asleep when I got up” Namjoon says looking up from his food. “I haven’t heard or seen him since I’ve got up. He’s probably sleeping” Jimin adds. Seokjin sighs. Jungkook was suppose to be up getting ready for school. He’d appreciate if the members helped wake him  up for school once in a while. “I’m going to wake him then” Seokjin says getting up off his chair and walking to Jungkook and Namjoons shared room.

 

 

Seokjin makes his way over to Jungkook’s bed where he is still sleeping with nothing but boxers on. Seokjin sighs. “Wake up!” Seokjin says shaking Jungkook’s leg. No response. “Jungkook!” Seokjin yells shaking Jungkook’s shoulder this time. Still no response. “Jeon Jungkook if you don’t get up right now I will have manager-nim take away your cell phone!” Seokjin says sternly. Still nothing. ‘Jungkook is going to be late for school’ Seokjin thought with a huff. He scans over Jungkook. ‘Hmm, this might do the trick’ he thinks.

 

 

Seokjin reached down grabbing Jungkook's s are giving them a little twist. This causes Jungkook to move a little. Seeing this, Seokjin does it again but a bit longer. “mmh” Jungkook lets out a moan. He sits up quickly, eyes open in shock of the noise he made. He and Seokjin make awkward eye contact. “Uh I-I just came to wake you up. You’re going to be late for school” Seokjin says looking up from the floor to stare at Jungkook. Jungkook nods, looking away. “I guess I’m going to leave now. Just be ready so I can take you” Seokjin mumbles walking out of the room. Seokjin face palms letting out a sigh. Why of all things normal did he do that.

 

 

A few minutes later Jungkook was ready to go. “Woah that was fast!” Hoseok exclaims walking out of the dining room. Jungkook nods. “Bye guys” Seokjin says grabbed his keys then headed out the door followed by Jungkook. The had a silent walk from their dorm to the car without glancing at each other. Once the both get in the car they set off towards the school. Jungkook has his face towards the window not daring to move. Seokjin looks over noticing. “Uh Jungkook-ah again, I’m very sorry. I know I shouldn’t of done that. You must really embarrassed..” Seokjin says stopping as the street light turned red. Jungkook slowly looks over at Seokjin. “Uh it’s fine” he says turning his head back to the window. Once they reach the school Jungkook gets out of the car bidding Seokjin a quick bye.

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________

 

Thanks for reading!! 
         Tumblr: xiumin-my-baby
       Twitter: Xiumin_My_Baby

Instagram: seokjin_my_baby