Muscles (NamJin)

Jin BTS Drabbles

Okay. I'm very sorry I've not posted a drabble in a while. I have really bad writers block. Also around June 13 (I believe) we drove around 8 hours to Colorado, stayed for 2 days and then drove 8 hours back to where I live. It was cool driving up the moutains.

*** I've been working on a YoonJin story since last year and I'm still not finished. It'll be a longer story so I might not post in here and make it a seperate thing, although the story wont be super long (it's basically a one-shot?). I've also been working on a long 2seok story which I will put in this drabble thing (it's like a one-shot). They wont be finished any time soon but look forward to it.***

Let me just say this short thing I wrote... I hate it. It's not good nor is it written well imo. It's a sudden cut off. Sorry for the lack of "hyung" in places it should be. The name of it even . But I felt bad for not posting so here it is??? Its from Namjoon's P.O.V.

[seriously this ]

 -------------------------------------

 

 

 

   I fall to the floor panting.. I glance across the dance room to see Seokjin laying with his back against the wall, his hair sticking to his face as beads of sweat drip down his forehead. All the other members were spread out along the floor out of breath. We were working hard practicing for our tour. I walk out of the dance room to get a drink of water from the water fountain. After that I walk back inside.

 

 

“You’re getting muscular hyung” I hear as I look up to see Jungkook run his hands across Seokjin’s arms, running up over his chest moving down to his stomach. A giggle slips Seokjin’s mouth as he thanks him and brushes his hand away, causing Jungkook to replace it on his shoulder. “Jungkook...” I mutter, not loud enough for anyone to hear as I stand there peering at them.

 

 

I run over grabbing Jungkook’s hand and throwing it off of Seokjin. “Keep your hands off my boyfriend” I yell glancing over at Seokjin whose cheeks were turning a crimson red. Jungkook laughed reaching for Seokjin’s hand and giving it a kiss. “Jungkook’ I growl as Jungkook walked away towards the others who were laughing and hand fiving him. I’m tired of those jerks touching my Seokjin just to get a laugh out of it because I get so jealous. I don’t mind as much if it’s for fan service but not as far, like when Taehyung and Seokjin acted like they were kissing during a performance.

 

 

I glare at them, grabbing Seokjin’s hand and pulling him out of the dance room and to the bathroom. I lock the door so no one could get in. I didn’t want to argue with Seokjin in public. “Why didn’t you stop Jungkook from touching you?” I asked. “Because all he was doing was saying how muscular I'm getting” he replied quietly while looking at the floor. “He could have said that without having to touch you” I said raising my voice. “I didn't think it was that bad” He mumbled. “Well it is. I should be the only one able to touch you” I say placing my hands on my hips. “But you don’t seem to mind that much when it’s fan service” he replies looking up at me. “No, I do mind but then again it’s to make the fans happy” I say.

 

 

“Joon, I’m sorry. I really didn’t think anything of it. I just thought Jungkook was really complimenting me on my forming muscles” Seokjin said looking at the floor. I sigh. I shouldn't blame him when he has no control over what Jungkook does. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have blamed you” I say as Seokjin gives me a hug and a peck. I grab his hand and head back to the dance room. “We’re going to head back to the dorms now. You coming?” Jimin ask as we both nod.

 
 
________________________________________
Tumblr: seokjinthighs
Twitter: SeokjinThighs
Instagram: seokjinthighs