Ujung Jin

Jin BTS Drabbles

WOW 3 updates, yeah I know. One being one that might possibly make armys mad and two being actual drabbles. Anyway, here's a drabble I made quickly. It's really short. WJSN is my third/fourth favorite Kpop group so I wanted to incorporate them into this so here's this!!

-------------------

 

            "Really Hyung?" says Namjoon sticking his head into Seokjin and Yoongi's shared room. Seokjin, who was shaking pom poms in his hands, places them down and clicks the spacebar on his laptop before looking up at Namjoon.

            "Really what?" he asks. Namjoon rolls his eyes.

            "Yoongi had to come to our room to sleep because you were being loud with your laptop!" Namjoon complains walking toward Seokjin.

            "I'm sorry, but Cosmic Girls came out with a really good song and you know how I feel about them!" Seokjin whines.

            "You being an Ujung is no excuse. Hoseok is a Reveluv and Jimin is a Miracle, but they don't act like you. They don't keep everyone up at night so they can 'fangirl' about their favorite groups. You know how wild that is? Especially Hoseok can keep quiet about his fangirling...and you can't?," Namjoon says. The bags under his eyes causes his frowning to make him look even more disappointed.

            "...I'm sorry. I know you all are tired and I need to respect your feelings," Seokjin says frowning.

            "It's fine, just please be quiet and go to sleep. I'm going to send Yoongi back" Namjoon mutters before returning to his room.

            "Did you talk some sense into him?" Yoongi asked from Namjoon's bed.

           "Yeah, you can return to your room now. He said he'll be---

♪♪♪ 책으로 글씨로만 보았던 Happy 강아지 이름 인줄 알았던 Happy 이제야 알 것 같아 매일 매일 매일 또 콧노래 나오네요 ♪♪♪

           Namjoon glares at the door. "Nevermind."

 

-----------------------------

Hope you enjoyed!