Wedding Crasher Group

Jin BTS Drabbles

****What's written in RED is what I made a update on 4 months ago, on Wattpad. I always forget to post on here during the rare times of me posting on Wattpad***

I made this update to say, yes, I am still writing drabbles and I'm sorry I haven't posted in a little less than 3 months. -------

Since my last update was about my disinterest in BTS,, y'all  should know that I am starting to feel that love  again. Did you like Mic Drop (Steve Aoki remix)? Let me know! I really liked it.

I finally checked out BTS' new album a few days ago (I'm sorry y'all,, I had no interest) and I liked almost all the songs and I'm going to buy the album (o version).

It may not seem like it but I've been an Army for 4 years and I'm so proud of how much they achieved!!

This is a 'drabble' I wrote a while back and it's on the longer side, so please enjoy this as a sorry from me. I re-read it over 5 times, but it still could have errors so, again, sorry. Enjoy! :)

The story does, in some way, ends up being a cliff hanger(?) because there's no actual writing of the wedding crashing so sorry for the """false advertisement"'' by the title.

_________________________________________________

 

Seokjin laid on the couch making noises and moving his legs around from being bored. He sighs and rolls over. "Guys?" he yells waiting for a response to see if anyone was home. After Jimin had left, he fallen asleep and woke up to the house very quiet. The house is never quiet.

He was startled when the front door slams shut. "I'm back!" yelled Jimin walking into the house.

"Hi back, I'm dad!" yelled Seokjin as Jimin walked past him.

"That's so old and not funny," Jimin mumbles heading into the kitchen.

"I have feelings!" Seokjin yelled back dramatically.

"Okay...so I have gossip, and it involves me," Jimin said walking back with a water bottle in his hand and plops himself down on the couch beside Seokjin.

"I live for gossip, what's up," Seokjin said giving all his attention to Jeongguk.

"Well when I was with Hoseok, I ran into BamBam. Ya know, the boy who Yugyeom was "friends" with? Well, he told me he is getting married to Jeongguk. The Jeongguk who he ending our 5 years over," Jimin sputtered running his hands through his brown hair.

"Oh, that was quick. Well, no. He was with him the last 2 years he was with you, right?" Seokjin says scooting closer to Jimin.

"Yeah and that douche had the nerve to talk about how we were gonna be together forever and he wants to marry me. Why did I believe him?" Jimin says crossing his arms across his chest.

"Well I mean you did get together when you were sixteen. Twenty one year old, well, technically nineteen year old him just didn't feel it anymore. You can't blame him for that. You can only blame him for cheating," Seokjin says laying down and placing his legs on Jimin's lap. Jimin nods.

"I'm petty, so you know what we should do?" Jimin grins tapping Seokjin's legs. Seokjin sits up suddenly.

"Jimin..." Seokjin says giving the grinning Jimin a worried look. "I know what you're thinking and it's a no," Seokjin tells Jimin.

"I deserve this Jin, he cheated on me for 2 years! We can get a few of our friends and get together and just do it," Jimin says standing up and looking down at Seokjin. He walks away as Seokjin lets out a loud groan.

***

Once everyone was home, Jimin gathered everyone up the stairs to head to Jimin and Namjoon's shared room. Jimin throws his math book onto a pile of clothes covering his side of the room and jumps onto his bed. Everyone else gets seated and waits for whatever Jimin is going to say or do. "So I've talked to all of you individually about this and I want y'all to know the wedding crashing group is gonna be made of us!" Jimin cheers. Everyone just stares at him.

"What type of dumb are you?" Yoongi lets out. Jimin is taken back.

"I don't want to get in trouble with the law again," Yoongi adds.

"You need to do it, guys! Do it because of that time I saved your life by stopping you from eating that spider filled bowl of noodles, Namjoon. Seokjin do it or I will tell everyone you like Jaehwan, I'll even tell him. Yoongi, just do it. You won't get arrested," Jimin says to them all.

"Hey! Why am I the one getting blackmailed?" Seokjin whines.

"How can you blackmail Seokjin when he knows all of our secrets, enough to ruin us? We barely have anything on him," Namjoon says with a raised eyebrow.

"Okay, but telling everyone Seokjin's crush would just ruin him, I don't need any secrets to do that. Plus, Seokjin is too nice to out people's secrets," Jimin says with a laugh.

"That's not funny!" Seokjin whines throwing himself back onto the floor.

"Fine, I'll do it. If we do get arrested, you're gonna have to pay to get me out," Yoongi sighs. Jimin does a little shake of excitement. 'Curse Yoongi and his unlawfulness,' Seokjin thinks.

"Ugh, Jeongguk, you need to understand that what you want us to do is troublesome. He isn't our ex who broke our heart and who we want to get revenge on. It he cheated on you or whatever, but you need to grow up," Namjoon lets out. He shakes his head and gets up to head out of their shared room.

"Namjoon!" Jimin yells. Namjoon turns to look at him.

"Please just do it. It could be the excitement of our university life. Just do it for me, your best friend," Jimin says dropping to a sad act.

"Jin, are you gonna do it?" asked Namjoon to Seokjin. All the attention falls onto Seokjin.

"I- uh, I don't know. He is going to tell everyone about my crush on Jaehwan. I can't let that happen. It's kinda a given then, I'll have to do it," Seokjin says, his voice faltering.

Namjoon lets out a big breath. "I guess then," he says, his voice and facial expression both contribute to making it clear he's sad.

"Great! Now we're all on board. We need more insight to how the wedding is going to be so we can create the plan," Jimin says happily clapping.

"Who are you going to get that from? His family and friends don't like you," Yoongi says.

"Well, there is a snake and his name is Taehyung, Jeongguk's best friend. Jeongguk tells him everything and since Tae doesn't really like Jeongguk, he'll become one with his inner snake and spill the deets to me," Jimin said proud of himself.

"Plan it out and then get back to us," Seokjin says getting up, followed by Yoongi, and leaving the other 2 in their room.

***

"Okay guys," Jimin says sitting down on the blanket. The other three sit down too, forming a circle.

"I had a lovely chat with Tae and he gave me the scoop. So, the wedding will be big. It's inside this building and it's like a hotel, but I really don't know. Anyway, the whole bottom floor is where the party and wedding is at. They'll have the wedding and then everyone will go to their rooms to wait until it's time for the party. The rooms are above the event floor where the guest will stay and then the whole top floor is a room for the weds. They will have a guest list and security," Jimin is reading through a notebook he wrote everything Taehyung said in.

"So, there's colors for people. Jeongguk is going to wear a white suit and Yugyeom is gonna wear a black suit, typical colors. Jeongguk's groomsmen are to wear dark red suits and Yugyeom's groomsmen are wear dark blue. The male and female guest are to wear pink suits and dresses. Jeongguk surprisingly doesn't care about what variety of color the pink is, just that it's pink," Jimin is looking at everyone making sure they are following what he is saying.

"Of course pink. God, help us," Yoongi moans loudly.

"He probably won't help us because we're all Atheist," Namjoon adds in.

"And because we all aren't straight," Seokjin jokes which receives a laugh from the others.

"On top of that, all the color choices are terrible. You can tell this couple wasn't made to be," says Yoongi.

"Continuing on, Tae said he'll open the back door and let us in and we can stay in his room during the time," Jimin says cheerfully then leans into Seokjin's arms.

"But how do we crash their wedding? Push a grandma over, break something expensive, and tell all Yugyeom' secrets? What is there to do?" asks Seokjin.

"Look, I'm not trying to get a lawsuit or whatever, but just doing little things like spilling water into the power outlets so they can't play music, I don't know," Jimin says seriously. Everyone just stares at him silently.

"Jiminnie, that would cause a fire and would burn down the building and might even kill a few people. Oh God," Seokjin says before untangling himself from Jimin.

"I can't believe we actually agreed to do this," Namjoon lets out.

"Trust me, it's not going to be all that bad," Jimin laughs.

"I'm definitely getting arrested again," Yoongi mutters taking a swing of his beer.

_________________________________________

Twitter & Wattpad:  SoshiLoona

Tumblr & Instagram: soshiloona