Reactions (YoonJin)

Jin BTS Drabbles

I would just like to say this was my first drabble I wrote so I hope you enjoyed it! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Trigger Warning: If you aren't comfortable reading stories with someone touching another without consent or verbally bullying then this drabble isn't for you. It isn't to the extreme in the story but even if little things bother you I'm sorry.

 

 

 

 

 

“Stop” Seokjin says as he feels a hand inching up his thigh. The members look up from their food they had been eating staring at Seokjin. “What’s wrong hyung?” asked Jeongguk. “Oh nothi--ah” he lets out before he clamps his hand over his mouth. A blush creeps up his face. Sensing what was happening, Jeongguk said “Yoongi-hyung, we’re trying to eat. Can you not do that to Seokjin-hyung.” That caused Yoongi to show a sly smirk. “Oh, I’ll mess with him later” and with that Yoongi finished his food and heading to the room he shared with Namjoon.

 

 

He was glad and sad that his roomie was Namjoon. Glad because their creative minds can work together and sad because Namjoon simply wasn’t Seokjin. Seokjin is roomed with Jeongguk which Yoongi despises because well, Jeongguk doesn’t like when he touches Seokjin. Jeongguk wanted Yoongi to not violate his hyung because “Seokjin’s body is not toy you just play with.”

 

 

He has Namjoon ask “Why do you always touch Seokjin but are not dating and claim you don’t like guys” to which he replies “because Seokjin gets nervous easily when he is touched. He’s so vulnerable. So, shy.” Yoongi doesn’t like guys. He likes girls but Seokjin is an exception for him. All the members know Yoongi likes picking on Seokjin. Getting reactions out of him. Yoongi knows he’s a jerk.

 

 

He might tell Jin how bad his dancing is, how he isn’t trying. When Jin cries, he feels bad but doesn’t do anything about it. The guys tell him he needs to chill out. Seokjin knows Yoongi isn’t that mean. BTS are a family and families aren’t perfect. Seokjin has told Yoongi not to touch him  or call him princess but Yoongi doesn’t listen. Yeah, Seokjin cries sometimes. Seokjin is the member who tries to stay strong, not upset so whenever the other members are down he’ll be able to help. He’s glad the others are there for him just as much as he’s there for them. He is glad the members see how Yoongi is and try helping him out.

 

 

“You’re such a jerk!” Seokjin muttered as Yoongi had just told him he was nothing but a pretty face to the group. “Well you wouldn’t be considered just a pretty face if you could sing, dance, or rap well but you can barely stay on tune, can’t rap at all, and your dancing is below average Kpop dancers” Yoongi said. Tears began to flow from Seokjin’s eyes making Yoongi feel really bad. “Uh, uh-- Seokjin, I-I’m really sorry” Yoongi said wrapping his arms around the other boy in a tug hug. Seokjin lowered his head onto Yoongi’s shoulder. “Why do you always pick on me?” Seokjin asked using his hand to wipe his eyes. “I guess it’s because I like you” Yoongi muttered. Seokjin looked up and said “I like you too."

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Twitter: Xiumin_My_Baby

Tumblr: xiumin-my-baby

Instagram: krissy_katt // seokjin_my_baby

Vine: Kristine