My Everything

Forever Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri’s POV

To: Mushroom

Hey! The interview’s done. Where you at?

..After a minute

 Fr: Mushroom

Good job Yul! I watched your interview and it went well. You guys did great! I just got home from SM. I have good news for you. 

I was smiling while I was reading her text message. What kind of good news could it be? Hmm.

To: Mushroom

What is it? I’m on my way to your apartment.

Fr: Mushroom

Surprise surprise! A box of my favorite chicken pleases. Gumawo yeppeo da chinchin ah. Take care. :p

Ahh. I laughed as I read her text again. Aish, this y shikshin.. what could her surprise be? I placed my phone back to my pocket as I said thank you to the staff and prepared to head to mushroom’s apartment.

“Yah! Why are you laughing there by yourself?” Sooyoung asked me while she played with some strands of Hyoyeon’s hair.

“Nothing.” I said simply. I was pretty busy looking for our manager.

“Nothing meaning?” Hyoyeon asked me again and showed her knowing smile. A smile that normally indicates she’s up to no good or she’s thinking something ridiculous.

“Gosh, I didn’t know having these dorks all around me 24/7 could be so annoying sometimes.” I thought to myself and sighed.

“It’s just plain nothing okay? I just saw something funny and laughed about it. Period.” I replied partially annoyed. I still can’t find our manager oppa and I really need to get going.

“Hmm. Okay then. But you seem to be pretty anxious. What’s up?” Sooyoung persisted.

I realized maybe this dork could actually help me out in telling our manager that I’ll go ahead since he’s nowhere to be found so I looked at Soo and took a deep breath.

“Could you just tell Minwoo oppa that I’m going first Youngie? I’m heading out to Tiffany’s and I need to beat the traffic. She said she’s got some good news for me.” I smiled as I remember our exchange of messages earlier.

“Ahhhhh. I guess that’s the definition of nothing Soo unnie. Nothing = Tiffany unnie.” Maknae said looking at Sooyoung while she’s resting comfortably in her unnie’s lap. All of them started to laugh which annoyed me even more.

Please don’t get me wrong, I love the 2 of them to death but sometimes they’re having so much fun teasing me to the extent that I get annoyed and pissed.

I looked for something to throw at them and luckily I found a green hotdog pillow that Hyoyeon was hugging earlier while she had her makeup done. I picked it up and throw it straight to maknae’s face.

“Yah! What was that for unnie?” Hyo asked while she removed the pillow from her face and embraced it.

“That’s to remind you that if you have one more silly guess then I’m going to cancel the gift that I prepared for your birthday and if I’ll really do that, then I’m pretty sure you’ll regret it.” I threatened her and showed my cruel cold smile.

I actually purchased a new car for her as my gift to her upcoming birthday. It’s a Maserati Gran Cabrio in purple (her favorite color). Of course she doesn’t know that my gift is a car. I just told her that it’s something extra special. I wanted her to be surprised on this particular day so me and the other dorks kept it a secret. Soo also prepared a gift to our beloved maknae. She prepared a grand vacation for all of us including our SNSD unnie’s to Jeju Island to celebrate her birthday there and had a perfume made in Paris under maknae’s name that’s been made for her and only for her. All of those things that we are planning to give her are part of her bucket list when she turns 18. We made that list when we we’re 10 and she was 9 years old. We want her 18th birthday to be memorable and exceptional in our own ways. It’s not every day that our princess would turn 18, right? When Tiffany learned about my gift to our maknae, she told me that it’s very extravagant but well, Hyo is my baby princess and besides, Soo and I are already driving the same car model in which each of us bought as presents to ourselves when we turned 18 and we want her to drive the same one. As to my threat earlier to cancel it, of course I didn’t really mean that. I’m just trying to scare her but I don’t think that she will be scared at all because she knows full well that she can always get me through her cute and irresistible aegyo.

Soo got me back to Earth when she tossed back the hotdog pillow towards where I’m standing and I wasn’t able to dodge it.

“Yah! Kwon Yuri! Why did you blackmail our maknae? What kind of a leader are you?” She asked me while she’s ‘comforting’ our now pretending to be crying maknae. She was smiling like crazy while she tapped Hyo’s back.

“Yes unnie. Why did you do that to me? Is it because I’m just your dongsaeng and you’re older than me?”  Hyo shot back at me and pretended to sob.

“Yeah Yul, why did you do that to Hyo? tsk. It’s really bad to blackmail people you know. Especially the ones that is close to you.” Soo said who’s now joining the act.

Oh boy. How can I have such childish members?

“Yah! Why are you all ganging up on me now? Is it because I’m the oldest and your leader?” I retorted and everyone burst out laughing including me. It’s actually fun to do trash talk with these gits. I looked at the time and it’s already passed 10 minutes since I told my mushroom that I’m on my way so without further ado, I composed myself and told them that I really need to go.

“Hey guys, seriously, I really need to go. The traffic’s going to be heavy if I’ll take off a little later. Just tell manager oppa that I’ll leave first, ara?”

“Alright then. But aren’t you going to invite us?” Soo asked

”No. Tiffany is annoying enough without the 2 of you and if you guys are all there, I think I need a full energy to strain the 3 of you and that’s something that I don’t have at the moment. Let’s just visit her next time, okay? Kanda.” I replied and headed straight to the door without looking back. I silently laughed as I heard what the others said when they thought that I already left.

“Psshh. When it comes to Tiffany unnie, she’s really selfish.” Hyo said to Soo.

“Yeah, come to think of it, I’m starting to wonder if that dating rumor between the two of them is really true. Hehe.” Sooyoung agreed, speculating.

“Pfft. Shut it unnie. We all know Yul unnie never keeps a secret to the 2 of us and she really loves Jessica unnie since we we’re like 12 and I’m 100% sure of that. But just between the 2 of us, I believe that if somehow Jessica unnie doesn’t exist in our world, then Yuri unnie would definitely pursue Fany unnie. There’s just something about their bond that even us can’t fulfill nor break.” Hyo explained.

“So you mean to say that our friendship is not important with YuL?” the innocent shikshin asked.

“That’s not what I meant unnie. What I’m trying to say is Yul unnie values us more than anyone else. We are her sisters but the feeling is purely friendship and sisterly level. However with Tiffany unnie, it’s like she’s Yul unnie’s everything. You get what I mean?” maknae struggled to express her thoughts.

“Yes, I got your point Hyonie. She’s very much possessive and protective of Tiffany unnie that it came to a point that sometimes I wonder if her feelings for her is only of a best friend level or more than that. I tried to assume that it was the case since she and Jessica unnie fights like cats and dogs. But when I observed the two of them more and more, it’s just really pure friendship with a different level of commitment. At least that’s what I see on Yul’s side.” Sooyoung explained.

“You’re right unnie. From what I’ve observed, Tiffany unnie’s feeling for Yuri unnie is so much more than just friendship. I guess Yuri unnie’s aware of that but she just ignores it.” Hyo sighed.

I sighed too when I he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter