I'm Falling Deeper but We Argued Later..

Forever Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany’s POV

I woke up with a familiar throbbing in my temple.

“Oh no! Please not again.” I muttered. Hard as I tried not to drink too much last night, I wasn’t able to help it. A lot of things were bugging my already messed up mind and now I’ll be suffering again from hangover.

As a part of my morning routine, I automatically looked for my phone under my pillow. When I found it, I checked the time and learned that it’s already six o’clock in the morning. I only slept for 2 hours. I turned to see if Jessi’s already awake and I was not disappointed when I found her still sleeping with her right hand placed on top of her head. I hopped out of bed carefully to avoid waking her up. I don’t really need to try that hard because she’s definitely a deep sleeper. I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower, ready to start my day fresh even though my head’s still pounding. As I got out of the bathroom, I took a pair of shorts and since it’s pretty cold outside today, I chose my favorite pink hoodie for me to wear and head out of our room as soon as I’m done.

I went straight to the kitchen to brew some coffee and prepare some breakfast too for my sleepyhead housemates. I decided to settle for eggs and toast since I’m in no mood to cook and I also prepared some instant chicken soup for our entire hangover. When everything was done, I poured a cup of freshly brewed coffee and went to the pool to chill. I settled myself on the pool side, took my phone out to check if I have some unread messages and there were two. One was a group message from our manager telling us that we will be having a recording in the afternoon. Weird, I thought we have been given a month’s worth of rest after our hectic schedule for 20 weeks? Aish. I’m sure my members will be pissed when they get to read this.

Then another message came from the person that I cursed a lot last night. I hit the open button and read her text.

Fr: My Kkab

I can’t sleep well knowing that you’re mad. Please don’t be anymore. I’m sorry for whatever reasons you have. By the way, I noticed that you had too much to drink. I wanted to scold you for drinking a lot but let me save it for tomorrow. For now sleep well and good night. Sleep well my mushroom.

I smiled reading her message. How could this flirt make me smile just by sending me a text? Uggh! She’s really good with sweet talks and here goes my stupid heart again.

I admit I sort of got jealous last night starting from Sunny’s dare up to the time she kissed and hugged Yoona. I know that she knows why I ignored her when she said good night and I don’t care if she thinks I’m going overboard with my possessiveness. What can I do? I’m sure if you love someone and somebody touched his or her body, it would bother you too right? And I just really thought that the forehead kiss thing was just something that she’s always done for me and ONLY for me but then again, she did it with Yoona. I know I shouldn’t be mad to either of them since we were just playing and I’m not mad with Yoong. I’m just pissed off with my flirt of a best friend for being.. being.. being.. aish!

I don’t know!

“It’s too early in the morning to start frowning you know.” Yuri greeted me with a wide smile all over her face.

“Thinking of the devil. She must have had really a good night sleep with Yoona by her side last night to smile like that so early in the morning. Uggh!” I thought grimly.

Pissed as I am, in my opinion, she still looked hot wearing a pair of red sweat pants and a gray pullover covered with a navy blue jacket. Her hair’s still dripping wet and her one hand was holding a mug of brewed coffee and the other one’s holding something that looked like a cloth or a blanket. Really?! How can someone who just woke up look so hot? One thing I like about her is she’s so cool with the way she carries herself. She doesn’t like fancy clothes too much. She’s pretty content with only wearing sweat pants, shorts, pullovers and hoodies or sometimes if the weather’s warm, she would just normally wear plain colored shirts.

“Am I that hot for you to stare at me like this?” she said bringing me back to earth while shoving her iphone up in my face. I saw myself spacing out again.

“Yah! Who gave you the permission to take a picture of me?” I snapped.

“And since when did I ask for your permission in order for me to take a picture of you?” she retorted.

“Aish. Whatever!” I sighed and she chuckled.

“Do you know that I always find it cute when you act all mad and pissed?” she asked.

“I don’t know and I don’t care.”

“What’s with the attitude?” she frowned. I could sense that she’s getting irritated already so I backed off a little. Even though I’m so upset at her, I still don’t want us to fight at all.

“Nothing, I just didn’t have a good night sleep.” I lied. I seem to lie a lot these days.

“And that’s because?” she asked now with an evil sneer plastered all over her place.

“Because of some flirt I know.” I glowered at her.

“Aww, come on. You know full well that I don’t do that. Besides, I don’t need to flirt anymore you know. I’m desirable enough wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter