Finally..a heartbreak

Forever Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TIFFANY’S POV

It’s already been a week since the incident about Nana coming over our house happened. I tried to talk to at least one of our juniors to understand everything but I failed because our schedules clashed more than ever. I don’t know but I just got this weird feeling that somehow, Nana is one important piece of the puzzle that I am missing to understand Yuri’s sudden change of attitude. My other members were also as eager as I am to hear SooHyo’s side of the story because they’re also genuinely worried about Yuri. But of course, as much as we want to setup a meeting with them, we can’t because of our schedules. We just can’t sacrifice everything because of our personal problems and I’m pretty sure our manager would also think and say the same if ever we’ll ask them for an emergency break. SHY’s also pretty busy with group activities and promotions that sometimes they couldn’t go home to our shared place which made me sad even more. I don’t know but it seems like a part of me is missing whenever I don’t get to hang around with them. They just simply became not just our juniors but our sisters. They became our extended family that we never thought we’re going to have since we entered the messy world of show business.

Days went by and I’m still sort of acting like a robot; as what Taetae called me the other day. I just miss my best friend so much that I want to solve and understand everything as much as possible so that we could start being friends again. Or did we ever stop being one? I just took a deep breath and continued whatever dance steps were trying to perfect. Our comeback’s drawing near and we need to focus. But how can I focus if my mind and my heart are elsewhere? I took another deep breath and started dancing again; willing for the day to end.

As soon as we were done practicing, I took my phone and got a message from my brother who’s actually inviting me for dinner. Since it’s already been a while since we went out, I decided to meet him and for the first time since the past couple of days, I had fun. After we had a sumptuous dinner, I drove my brother home and decided to go back to our apartment to rest. I was pretty happy because at least for a while I was able to forget about Yuri. I thought it would be impossible but being with my dork of a brother helped. When I entered our garage, I was supposed to park my car beside Jessica’s white BMW when I noticed a familiar figure sitting silently on a car; a car in which I’ll never mistake for anyone. As soon as I placed my coupé on its spot, I took off and my best friend who looked drunk welcomed me. Yep, the familiar figure I saw earlier was Yuri.

“Hey mushroom.” She greeted with her eyes half closed. I was right. She’s drunk.

“What do you want?” I asked with my stone cold face.

“I…” She hesitated. She took a step closer but then she stopped as soon as she did it.

“If you don’t have anything to say, I’ll go ahead. I’m tired.” I said in my icy tone. I was about to turn around when I felt her grabbed my arms and leaned her body against mine. I sensed her arms being tightly wrapped around me and suddenly…I felt home. Thousands of emotions traveled through my entire body and I’ve never felt safer in my entire life. It was as if all the worries and loneliness that I experienced within the last days were gone. It was as if I’ve never even felt it at all. Yuri’s touch, Yuri’s hug, it was the cure all along. I’ve yearned for her and I wanted to feel more of her. I wanted to be mad at her too but I just can’t get the strength to do so. She’s my medicine; she’s my everything. Gosh, how I love this girl.

“Is it even possible for someone to love someone this much?” I thought blissfully; all the anger that was inside me a few seconds ago were fully gone.

“I’m sorry mushroom. I’m sorry…” she whispered softly and planted a kiss on my head.

I wanted to say that it was okay, that I forgive her. But I need answers. I need to know what happened. I just need to.

“Why?” I asked her holding back my tears. Memories of her avoiding me, dancing with that girl kept coming back and so was the pain.

“You forgive me right? You’re not mad at me anymore right?” she pleaded looking like a kid. She gazed at me with her loving chocolate brown eyes and oh how it melted my heart.

“I’m not mad at you. You know I can’t do that. I just need to know why you did what you did Yul. Was it because of Nana? What is she to you? She came here a few nights ago looking for you. Why? I need answers Yul.” I blabbed continuously, unable to contain my curiosity. I saw her face hardened with the question and suddenly, I felt like I should need to back out. I mean, we just got back together right? I was feeling like I ruined the moment; our moment.

“Let’s talk when I’m ready mushroom. I… I just don’t want to talk about her right now.” She whispered and pulled me closer to her like she never really wanted me to let go. I wanted to complain but I didn’t get the nerve to do so. I decided to just bite my tongue and contented myself with being this close to her. I miss her and I’m never going to deny that. I’ll just make the most of the moment.

After what felt like eternity, we decided to let go and head upstairs. I figured that maybe when she’s seated comfortably with the help of coffee, she’ll be able to open up with me. When we already reach the living room, I saw her face and it was flushed. Her eyes were already half closed and I didn’t realize that she’s so drunk because the garage was dimly lit. Without second thoughts, I brought her to our shared bedroom with Jess and Tae and laid her on my side of the bed. I went to the bathroom, took a basin of hot water and wiped her face and body with it. I was in the midst of taking her clothes off to change it into a more comfortable one when I heard the door open and I saw Jessica flinched as she witnessed the scene in front of her.

“What are you two doing in my room?” she asked in deep disgust.

“Stop whatever you’re thinking Jess. She’s just drunk and I’m just taking care of her.” I explained looking so dead beat.

“Oh. I thought you two were already…”

“Having ?” I finished the question for her and chuckled. She just gave me an embarrassed nod and we both ended up laughing.

“Seriously, if we were about to do it, then I wouldn’t have brought her here .” I joked and continued wiping my best friend’s face with the warm cloth and Jessi just laughed at my joke. I noticed that it was just a forced one. I just shrugged it off thinking that maybe she’s just not in the mood because she just came from Hongkong to manage her fashion line.

Not long after she settled herself down, we heard the door creaked the second time around and saw our two other juniors looking worriedly at their leader who’s currently in deep slumber.

“Sorry unnies.” Hyo mumbled and the two of them head inside the room. They chose to sit on the bean couch that’s facing us and the two of them heaved a deep sigh. Am I finally going to get an explanation from them regarding Nana’s sudden visit?

I was about to ask them when Jessica beat me to it.

“Are you finally done avoiding us and going to explain everything?” she asked with her princess like tone.

The two exchanged nervous glances and nodded.

“Okay. You may start now.” Jessica ordered. There goes the sergeant.

“Not without us.”

We heard an interruption coming from the door and we saw that the rest of the gang had already joined us. Great! Now everyone’s crowding into our ever messy bed room. Once everyone has already settled dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter