The Getaway!

Forever Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri’s POV

I’m sorry.. I thought heavily as I secretly gazed to where Tiffany was sitting. I don’t know what I’m being sorry for but guilt was all over me. I saw her swiftly wiping her face with her shirt’s sleeve and I don’t want to assume or anything but I can’t mistake that tiny bead of water on her face to be sweat but tears.

“Aish.. Everything in my life is so complicated.” I sighed deeply and went to the kitchen to get some water. I decided to ditch the room that’s been stacked with pillow feathers right after the pillow fight. Everyone was exhausted and having so much fun that I used that time to silently escape the room to get some water. My throat was burning after 20? 25 bottles of beer earlier…

I was expecting to be alone in the kitchen and went straight to the fridge. When I opened it, light illuminated some part of the kitchen counter and I almost had a heart attack seeing Jessica’s pale face, looking straight at me.

“Jeez dwarf! You almost gave me a heart attack!” I barked at her while clutching my left chest.

I was expecting her to yell back an insult but she didn’t say anything. Now that made me really curious. I mean, we had that TSF truce a long time ago and I believe it’s not valid anymore right? So why isn’t she retorting? I looked at her looking all puzzled and drunk. She still didn’t mutter anything. She was still as a statue and it looked as if she was studying me. Her gaze was so intense that it made me remember that I don’t look good at the moment.

“Damn! I should have at least combed my hair before I went here.” I thought to myself consciously.

Feeling as if she’s really not in the mood to talk, I just ignored her and grabbed a bottle of ice cold water and washing up tablets. I twisted the cap, popped two tablets in my mouth and drained the bottle in one gulp. Out of curiosity, I looked at her from the corner of my eye and she was still staring at me.

“Yah! Dwarfie, you’re scaring me with that stare. Do you want to ask something? Just go on, I won’t charge you.” I smirked.

She heaved a sigh and glared at me.

“What do I earn that glare for?” I asked. God, remind me why I love this scary little princess in front of me so much.

“Nothing. I was just… you know… surprise that someone like you had a fling with someone like Nana. I mean, did you study witchcraft and potion making or something? Only a powerful potion could make someone like her fall for you right? Do you have anything left? Can I ask some?” she gave me her deluxe evil grin.

So she’s saying that I don’t look good enough for Nana? And she wants someone to fall for her? And she wants me to help her? Woah. Never in a million years. That was way below the belt. Jeez. I’d really love to fight with you tonight because I miss you my princess but I need to figure things out first with my best friend so I can pursue you. For the tenth time, I took a deep sigh and looked at her with my double deluxe sarcastic smirk.

“Sorry, but if I could brew a lot of powerful potions, I’d sure give you something that can help you out with height.” Then I went straight into my room without looking back. “Good night my Princess.” I thought happily.

 

I heard my alarm clock ring and I woke with a start. My head started throbbing but I ignored it. I took a shower as quick as I can, change for a comfortable pair of jeans and shirt and head straight to the key cabinet to get my car key. I saw my two sisters already waiting for me, all looking fresh and clean. We have an early schedule for filming a variety show today and we have to do well to finish it early. I texted our manager to go straight at the studio because we’ll be using my car to go to the set and use it too for later.

Today’s an important day and I don’t want to mess it up. I decided to focus my mind on work first and think about the things that’s been worrying me later. The filming lasted for three hours and after that we head straight to our next schedule and it was a photo shoot for a French tag bag that we are endorsing. It lasted for about four hours and by the time we got back outside, it was already one in the afternoon. I’m starting to get a bit panicky for my next schedule though it has nothing to do with work. Hyo and Soo was starving so we decided to eat in a little Mexican resto near our last photo shoot venue before going to one of Hyoyeon’s chain fashion stores. After eating half a burrito, I was immediately full and I patiently waited for Sooyoung to finish her 4th burrito and taco’s.

As soon as Soo swallowed her last bit of food, I called for our bill and gave my card to the waiter and went straight to the parking. The two seemed to notice that I’m sweating bullets so they say things that can calm my nerves down but it was no help. I drove to Hyoyeon’s store as fast as I could and luckily traffic was not against me. Upon recognizing us, the manager served us herself under Hyo’s command and choice of clothes. Within 30 minutes, I was able to suit up for my “night stroll” with my Miyoung.

“Do I look okay guys?” I asked them nervously.

“Jeez Yul, it’s not like you’re going to propose to her or something right? As a matter of fact you’re going to break her heart so don’t try to look too good.” Sooyoung said as a matter of factly and I nearly smacked her head with my phone.  

“Don’t you trust my sense of fashion unnie?” asked Hyo pouting.

“Of course I do.” I smiled and patted her head gently.

“I’ll get going guys. Be sure to take care of other things on that place.” I said and hopped in to my car.

 

 

I was very twitchy whilst I’m driving and I keep checking my phone to see if Taeyeon unnie replied to my text already. I asked her earlier if she’s with Tiffany and she said yes so I asked her where they were. When I was already on the freeway, my phone beeped and Taeyeon unnie was calling. I took my Bluetooth headphone sitting on the dash and placed it hastily in my right ear.

“Unnie? Where are you?” I asked nervously. I was hoping they’re a bit far from where I’m currently at just so I can work on my nerves and think about what I’m going to say to my best friend later.

“We just got out from the SBS studio. Wae?” she asked.

Damn, it’s only a 5 minute drive from where I’m at. . I cursed silently.

“Yul?”

“Unnie, mian. Can you wait for me outside? Bring Tiffany with you please. I’ll be there in five minutes.” I said and hang up.

Without having any second thoughts, I stepped on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter