NOT AN UPDATE

Forever Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! How you doing?

First, I'd like to say sorry for not being able to update last sat and today.. waaah. Best of Best in Phils was a blast and up until now I'm still getting the feels and the hangover so yeah, I'm in no state to update. Just to share though, the 8 of them looked like walking manequins. seriously.. and Yuri was sooooo hooooot!!

I will never forget that time when I moved forward in front of her and showed her my shirt with her name on it... she looked at me looking so surprise and then she gave me a FLYING KISS and a heart!!!!! A FLYING KISS FROM MY GODDESS PEOPLE!!!! I thought I just died when she did that!! too bad i wasn't able to capture it cause literally my knees started to turn into jelly. it started to wobble and seriously, i thought i saw a glimpse of what heaven looked like!! too cheesy isn't it? but seriously, that's how i felt! 

and Tiffany! OH EM GEE! her and Taeyeon were so close to where I'm at! how cool is that? waaah. and Sooyoung and Yuri was the prettiest, bias aside. but seriously, the two of them looked more human to me than the rest of the girls put together; no pun intended. I mean, the other 6 were extraordinarily more like they're porcelain goddesses happily walking on the stage so yeah, my eyes were glued on SooYul's more reddish and not so pale pretty faces. please don't hate me. that's just me sayin'. :)

give me 2 days to finish the next chapter alright? i'll make it long and interesting since

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter