Reasons and Problems

Forever Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heeeeey!! How's everyone?? I AM REALLY VERY SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT THIS LONG. I was just too distracted and uhm, let's just say I got busy with things and for that I apologize. But guys, I'm okay now and I'm already back on track. So here's the update. Better do some back reads though just in case you already forgotten the club scene. So yeah. Please tell me what you think. Sorry for the errors, just using my phone for updating.. And the next chap is already half finished. Guess you can expect a pretty fast update for the next one. Again, thank you for sticking around. And please let me know your thoughts in the comment section down below. It really helps. :)

 

YURI's POV

Flashback..

Going back to the club…

As soon as I saw the three of them walk out the club’s door, I pushed the girl that I’m dancing with away from me as roughly as I can and head back to my seat. I picked up my glass of brandy and gulped the remaining shot in one swig. I didn’t hesitate to pour another glass and took one more shot. I felt the bitterness of the liquid searing down my throat and I closed my eyes feeling more of it.

As soon as I did that, I saw Tiffany’s betrayed face, Jessica’s cold stare, and Sunny unnie’s bewildered gaze when they saw me dancing ily with the lady that I just picked up from somewhere. The moment we started dancing, I wanted to stop right then and there but I just pushed myself because I knew that I had to. I just have to.

Earlier that day, I was confronted by my two members about the sudden avoidance and disappearances when we were interrupted by a call from Soo’s phone. It was their club manager telling her that SNSD had just entered the building. When they were able to identify which member did, I didn’t hesitate to ask the two of them to go to the same club. They were both hesitant at first but decided to follow my lead in the end.

When we entered the club, I saw the three of them sitting happily on the VIP lounge. I eyed SooHyo to pretend that we didn’t notice them and they did. We went straight to our usual place served with chilled brandy and started to drink. I could still feel their stare and suddenly, I felt chickened out. I wanted to acknowledge their presence. I wanted to stop pretending that I didn’t see them. I wanted to be in that very same table and have fun with them like we usually do but I can’t. I just can’t.

A lot of things are bugging my messed up mind these days and I just don’t want them to feel burdened. If you’re kind of wondering what those things are, maybe I can enumerate some. First is, my first love came back along with all the pain that she caused me ten years ago. She’s asking me to forgive her but doing so would definitely change a lot of things. Second is, I could definitely feel that whatever Tiffany’s feeling towards me is getting waist deep. My best friend. My everything. And I’m so scared that I might end up hurting her. Third is, Jessica. My Jessica; the one that I want to be with for the rest of my life yet the circumstances are just so ing against us. I wanted to let go of her so bad but I can’t seem to find the courage to do so. I know I already promised to just forget about her but it’s really hard. It’s so damn hard that if I do it, it feels like I have already lost my will to live. And lastly, my parents. I received a call from my mom 4 days ago and she’s asking to meet me along with my father. It’s not supposed to be quiet alarming since we haven’t had a proper greeting for such a long time and the three of us live separately except for the fact that Sooyoung and Hyoyeon got the same phone call from their parents too. And the calls only mean one thing. They’re now taking over our lives.

So yeah, going back, I wanted to be with my unnie’s and forget about my problems for a little while but I remembered what I did to Tiffany earlier. I just didn’t have the face to show her after what happened. Then a girl suddenly approached me and towed me to dance with her. I made up my mind. Maybe she could help me eliminate two of my dilemmas so I just went with the flow and grind back giving her the physical feels. I saw from the corner of my eye that my three unnie’s stopped whatever they’re doing and stared. I was feeling guilty yet desperate at the same time. Maybe by doing this, Tiffany would hate me and Jessica would detest me even more. Then I saw them getting up and left the place. I guess I succeeded after all. But would it be worth it?

“Hey.” I felt Sooyoung tapped my shoulders and I opened my eyes.

“You wanna go home now?” she asked.

“Nope. Let’s just stay here a little more.” I replied and took the glass to take another shot.

“Okay. How do you feel?” she persisted.

“Yeah, how do u feel unnie?” hyo backed the shikshin up.

“Feel about what?” I asked looking confused.

“About what you just did?” Hyo sat beside Soo and took a sip out of her glass.

I heaved a sigh and just puffed my cheeks. To be honest, I don’t really know what to feel. I should be feeling accomplished right now because all thanks to what I did, I hurt my best friend again and the chances of being with the girl I love turned into nothing as she looked at me earlier with deep disgust.

“Yul, can we ask you something?” Soo stared at me but I didn’t have enough courage to stare back.

“What?” I asked while trying to distract myself with the club’s lighting.

“Why are you doing all these?” she asked again.

“Do what?” I pretended again trying to see if I could shake the topic off but I knew better. I know for a fact that they are desperate for answers. That all of them want some answers.

“Avoiding us? Avoiding everyone. Hurting your best friend and –“

“Stop!” I cut her off and stood up. I’m still not ready to tell them all the things that bother me. I’d rather be called a coward than share my burden to the people that I care about.

“See? Running away again than letting it all out huh? Go. No one’s forcing you to stay. Go and be miserable for the rest of your life like how you’ve always been!” she barked at me and for a split second, everything went dark. It hurt, damn it. It hurts because what she said was true. I have always been in misery.

Without second thoughts, I closed my knuckles tightly and threw it straight to Sooyoung’s jaw. She was down in an instant. I know that what I just did was wrong but this time, I want to release all my frustrations. I want to vent out all the anger that has been trapped inside me these past couple of days. I want to badly hit someone and unfortunately that someone was my sister. 

When she was well enough to recover, I expected her to throw some punches back at me but what she did next was unexpected. She grabbed me by the collar and I tried to shake her off but she was strong. I have already consumed almost half of the bottle and she only had one straight shot so naturally she’s a lot stronger than I was.

“Soo unnie! She’s just drunk. Please stop fighting.” I heard Hyo trying to stop Sooyoung.

“I won’t beat her up Hyo, I promise. She just needs to know how to let go of her own grief. You go tell the manager that they need to confiscate every little evidence of the fight. Search everyone if they have to. Got it?”

“Ara.” And the last thing I saw was Hyolo running towards the manager’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter