Moving In Together..wait..What??!!!

Forever Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV

“Yedora, hurry up. We’re going to be late.” Taeyeon said to her members.

“It’s still too early unnie so just chill.” Yoona said to their leader. She’s actually looking for something to eat inside the fridge.

“I know Yoong but we still need to drop by at Tiffany’s to pick her up.” Taeyeon explained while checking herself in the mirror.

“Hmm. I wonder why she didn’t sleep here instead and gave a hand in organizing the house warming preparations for the party later.” Sunny asked out of nowhere. She just finished dressing up and by the looks of it, she’s going to the kitchen and look for something to eat like Yoona.

“Omo Sunny unnie.. I couldn’t believe that you’d be so dense. Of course she went home to hangout with her best friend. They haven’t had much time to spend together since Yuri and her group was set to debut.” Seohyun answered. She’s lazily lying on the couch beside Taeyeon whose busy reading a book.

“Oh I see. She must’ve really missed her a lot then.” Sunny replied now munching some apples.

“You bet she does. You know those two; they’re inseparable that sometimes I get jealous.” Yoona said pouting.

“Oww. Poor Yoongie. Come here, lemme just cheer you up.” Taeyeon patted the choding’s head, giving the latter her cutest smile. Yoona leaned closer to Taeyeon and giggled as she was tickled by their kid leader. The two was laughing so hard when a sleepy voice caught their attention.

“Are we going already? I’m still sleepy.” Jessica yawned, talking to no one in particular. Her hair’s still messed up and tangled.

“It’s something that’s not new sleepyhead.” Sunny teased. Jessica just glared at her when Taeyeon interrupted the two.

“We understand that you’re tired Sica ah but we need to get going now. Just take a shower first and then we’re off.” Taeyeon said gently. She’s always gentle when it comes to her ex girlfriend. Even though they already broke up for 3 years, Taeyeon is not denying that she still cares a lot about her. Right now she’s currently in a new relationship and Sica was already able to move on after 3 long years of trying to win her back.

“Do we really need to all go Taengoo?” Jessica persisted.

“Yes. Just bear with it for a couple of hours Sica ah. After we’re done with everything, we have a month’s rest to enjoy. Right girls?” Taeyeon explained and glared at everyone asking them to participate in persuading the ice princess. Everyone nodded and agreed to avoid their leader’s wrath.

“That’s my point! How can I rest for a month if we will be living with them? Especially with HER! Uggh!” Jessica’s now in the middle of throwing her tantrums.

“Unnie, we’ve been friends with them for so long. Not just friends but one of the closest that we have. How come you react like this? You always have fun when we’re with them.”  Seohyun asked.

“I know that and I never said that they’re not fun to be with! In fact I enjoy their company too. It’s just that I’m really not comfortable with that crazy old man’s plan! I mean, okay I could live with the other 2 but with thei..their..their arrogant, heartless leader! I THINK NOT!” She’s almost tearing up.

“Hey,Sica ah.. I thought that we’ve already agreed to this yesterday?” Sunny asked leaning closer to hug the now almost crying princess.

“I only said yes even if I’m really against it because I don’t want to be out of this group again. You know how that old man glared at me when he broke the news.” She replied and now she’s really crying. Then she continued, “You don’t know how it’s like when I was all alone and I really missed you so bad that I cried every night. When we were informed that all of us will stay in one apartment again, I was so happy thinking that we can now make up for the lost year that we weren’t together. Then that old man dropped the bomb and I wanna say no so bad. I just don’t want my stubbornness to be the reason for him to kick me out again. I don’t want to go through the loneliness once more.”

“We understand how you’re feeling unnie and we’re all sorry that we can’t protect you that time. When we got you back, we promised right that it’s never going to happen again? And this time we will make sure to keep that promise.” Yoona said.

“But unnie, we have no choice now since we’ve agreed t it already. So how about this, just think about it as like, you know, helping out your juniors? We promised before that as long as we can help those who needs us, we’ll do what we can right?” Seohyun asked her.

“Yeah. But still.. I don’t want to live with that arrogant kid.” Jessica said her voice full of irritation.

“Just ignore Yuri then if you really don’t like being around her, okay?” Taeyeon said smiling and looking for ways to wrap up the conversation so that they could go already and pick Tiffany up. She patted Jessica’s shoulders and the latter leaned her head against her.

“Alright.” she sighed.

“I’ll just take a shower and prepare myself for another tiring day.” She said and went to the bathroom.

“Woah.” Yoona said in amazement.

“Yeah, it’s amazing how she hates Yul, isn’t it? Seohyun chuckled.

“She seem to hate Yuri very much. I wonder what Yuri did for Sica to breakdown like that. They’ve known each other for already 6 years and Sica unni’es still not over her ice princess attitude towards Yul. They still bicker like cats and dogs.” Asked Sunny.

“We all have the same question Bunny. What I don’t get is Yuri’s really okay for me. She’s kind and playful that’s why we get along well.” Taeyeon wondered as well.

“Uh-huh. I like her too. She’s kind and she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter