The Meeting

Forever Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV

They all cleaned their breakfast mess and went straight to SME building where the meeting would take place. Everyone’s talking excitedly and Yuri’s the only one who doesn’t have an idea of what’s causing the excitement. Sunny’s driving their van and Tiffany and Yuri took the passenger seat because Yuri gets car sick if she’s sitting at the back. The rest of the girls seated comfortably at the back cheerfully chatting with each other. After 20 minutes, they arrived and went to the company’s conference room. All of SHY’s members except Yuri we’re already waiting and clueless as to what’s the meeting’s going to be.

When Seohyun opened the door, they were greeted by their juniors.

“Annyeong unnies.” Said Sooyoung and Hyoyeon politely.

“Annyeong our cute dongsaengs. How was your debut?” said the girls.

“It was…Jjang!” replied Hyo.

“Aigoo.. our maknae is so cute.” Taeyeon said.

“Kamsahamnida Taengoo unnie.” Maknae said cutely and gave Taeyeon her sweet aegyo.

“So that’s it? No greetings for me? Aish. How cruel my members are.” Yuri said pouting.

“Oh, you’re there! How was the honeymoon last night?” asked Sooyoung ertly. Everyone laughed with her joke and Tiffany was blushing furiously.

“Yah, mushroom ah! Why are you blushing?! You’re giving them an excuse to believe that we’ve really done “it”!” Yuri shouted towards Tiffany.

Tiffany was getting redder each moment causing everyone to go on with the teasing.

“See? Now I’m really starting to believe that the dating rumor is really true. Hahaha.” Sunny said making everyone laugh even more.

“I really agree with you Unnie.” Soo solemnly agreed to her favorite bunny unnie.

“Yah shikshin! Do you want to die?” Yuri asked Soo with her childish expression.

Sooyoung just stuck her tongue out and hid behind Sunny causing Yuri to pout.

“This is what I so love being with you guys!” Yoona beamed to everyone.

“This is really going to be fun unnie.” Seohyun said excitedly and giggled.

“Can someone explain what you guys are being so excited about since this morning? Tiffany told me last night that she got some good news too but refused to tell me anything. Is that somehow related?” Yuri asked with clear puzzled look.

“Duh.. Can’t you just wait for it to be announced later by the President himself? I believe that is what this meeting is all about.” Jessica snapped.

Everyone fell silent. Sica effect is in motion and the temperature suddenly dropped. No one dared to break the silence.

“What if I can’t?” Yuri challenged back with an amused grin.

“Then adfdjffdjfhdkf --”

Tiffany took the initiative to cover Jessica’s mouth when she saw the door opened. Everyone looked at the door too and saw the President coming in along with his PA.

“Hey everyone! How are you?” He greeted.

He settled himself at the center chair and motioned for everyone to sit down. He paused for a bit looking at Tiffany and the now surprised Jessica.

“Ehh? We were just playing around Sir. Hehe.” Tiffany said hastily and let go of Jessica. They all settled to the nearest sit next to them and the meeting began.

Young Min smiled at SNSD first then to SHY.

“So I’m not going to let this meeting take much longer. I just want to inform you girls..” looking at the newbies, “That starting today, you will all be living together in one apartment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter