The Housewarming Party and the Jealous Fany

Forever Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s POV

The girls parked the 2 vans in front of a huge box type modern apartment painted in white. Majority of the exterior was made of glass. It’s actually huge enough to be called a house. It has 4 large bedrooms which mean that 2 members will occupy each room and 3 members will occupy the 4th room which is the master’s bedroom. They happily entered the house and did a quick tour. SNSD showed their juniors the preparation they did from the previous night and everyone roamed around the different parts of the house to check it out.

Yuri’s POV

“Okay guys! Settle down.. Before we start the party and get drunk, we need to fix the room assignment first.” Taeyeon told everyone.

“Since we were the ones who prepared everything yesterday, we have already paired everyone up.” Sunny said with an evil grin.

“Hey wait up. We were here too but how come we didn’t get the chance to participate unnie?” Yoona pouted.

“Because only the two of us stayed up late to do it dummy.” Sunny teased eyeing Taeyeon.

The two looked at each other and smirked earning them a couple of curious stares from us and Sunny got the spotlight by saying, “Alright everyone, lemme explain how we paired you up.. We paired you up because we just feel like it!” Taeyeon unnie who could relate to what Sunny bunny unnie was saying laughed along with her.

We just stared blankly at them and when they noticed that other than them, no one’s laughing, Sunny unnie cleared and went on.

“Okay, so first pair is Sooyoung and me, second pair is Seohyun and Hyo, third pair is Yoong and Yuri and lastly, Taengoo, Sica and Fany will stay together.” The bunny announced and everyone seems to be happy..especially Jessica. I could see her gave Sunny unnie a pat and smiled happily to Taeyeon unnie and Tiffany.

Honestly I was hoping I’d get to sleep with my mushroom but since Sunny unnie announced that they were the once who paired us up, I didn’t expect it anymore. I know they’ll make sure that me and Jessica won’t be sharing the same room to ensure peace and quiet in this house and if I share a room with Tiffany, there’s a big possibility that we’ll just stay there as much as we possibly can to be locked up in our own world and they definitely don’t want that because they want everyone to mingle and have fun so they paired me up with Yoona unnie. Their reason? I don’t know and I’m uncomfortable about it. Among all of SNSD, she’s the one person that I’m shy with. Eotteoke? Aish. I’ll just worry about it later.

Since we already know who our roommate is, we decided to put our entire luggage into our designated rooms before we start our house warming party. I checked out our room first before getting my things. The one that was given to us was all painted in shades of blue and purple; a combination of mine and Yoona’s favorite colors. From the wall paint up to our curtains and sheets, it’s all the same color. There’s only one king sized bed in the room so obviously we will be sleeping together on the same bed. “Ahhh. Jinjja.” I sighed again.

I roamed around for a bit and found a sliding door leading to a balcony. When I went outside to check it out, I learned that all rooms only have one interconnecting balcony so it’s easier for us to go to one another’s room. “Cool. I can visit Tiffany every night.” I thought.

I went out again to get my stuff and when I’m done placing it all to our room, I saw Yoona unnie struggling with her multiple heavy bags so I went to her and took all of the heavy ones leaving her with just a hand bag.

“Here unnie.. I’ll take it.” I said without looking at her. To be honest, it’s really awkward talking to her since they started that crush thingy. But since I’m her new roommate, I guess I have to overcome that awkwardness. She seemed surprised but nonetheless she gave it to me.

“Thank you dongsaeng ah.” She smiled.

“Anytime!” I gave her my warmest smile too.

When everything was settled, Taeyeon unnie gathered us again to the living room and the party began. There were loads of chips and other varieties of food. There was a large chocolate cake too and of course plentiful of alcohol. I smiled seeing those bottles. Oh how I miss them! It’s been a while since we had that stuff so I went straight to pop up some beer and drank it. I feel so refreshed.

“One bottle down, couple more to go!” Sooyoung teased me with her usual evil grin and patted my shoulder.

“Shut up.” I laughed too.

Everyone’s having fun. Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Seohyun and Yoona were all sitting around the table happily eating. Sunny, Jessica, Hyo, and Tiffany are dancing while singing along with our party music, bottles of beer on hand. Wonder where I am? I’m on the corner silently watching all of them while savoring my 4th bottle of beer within just 15 minutes. I’m still pissed about that crooked old man who knows nothing but how to gain dirty money. I always knew that he’s up to something and the moment he decided to have all of us live here together, I knew right then and there that my hunch was right. When I asked him bluntly about it, I was sure as hell that it caught him off guard..but he’s one hell of an actor to act all cool and pulled it off by dragging my father into the discussion which he knew full well that it would set me off. I’m glad that my sisters were quick enough to ride on when they heard my father being dragged into the conversation. I could almost hear the wheels turning on Sooyoung’s head when she backed me up earlier at the meeting.

“Why can’t you guys just let us be?! To hell with him! To hell with them!” I cursed under my breath and took another long swig of beer.

“You’re drowning yourself, aren’t you?” Tiffany smiled as she sat beside me.

“Nope, I just miss this.” Shaking the bottle of beer in front of her.

“Hmm. If you say so.”

I didn’t respond and just let the silence passed.

“I see that you don’t want to talk to me about what’s bothering you yet so I’ll just go. Come see me if you’re ready to spill, okay?” she smiled at me before she stood up.

Aish. I hate it when she acts like that. It makes me feel guilty when I haven’t even done anything.

“Wait..” I pulled her wrist to stop her from leaving.

“Yes?” she asked giving me a triumphant smile.

“Stay here.”

“Why?”

“I just want you to.” And I leaned on her shoulder. She smiled and wrapped her arms around me making me want to cry and let it all out but I just stopped myself because I don’t want to ruin this party for everyone. I know it doesn’t make any sense but being with Tiffany comforts me a lot. I don’t know. Just being near her makes me wants to crumble and be weak even just for a short while. I’m tired of putting up a brave face all the time but with her, I don’t have to act all tough to hide to everyone that I’m in misery..that I have always been living miserably. I felt her pat my back gently and I know that she understood what I’m going through.

“Hey love birds! Sorry for being a blocker but you need to get up now. It’s time for our game.” Sunny unnie announced.

“You can just count them out Sunny unnie. They can’t do that later since they don’t share a room.” Soo laughed and everyone followed.

“How about the two of us count you out for life?” I asked innocently and Tiffany smirked. Soo just laughed it off and nodded to Hyo egging her to say something.

“Hey leader! Before you kill her, don’t forget she still has something to spill for everyone here to know.” Hyo winked. I know full well that she’s talking about me being hopelessly in love with Jessica. I gulped twice. Are they serious?!

“Yah! Try it and you die with her.” I threatened Hyo. I knew that it sounded as an empty threat because I saw the two of them giving me their famous traitor smile. Everyone was looking so amused and entertained watching the three of us threatened each other.

“Come on Hyo, let’s do it.. everyone, we ha-----“…

And then all hell broke loose. I run towards my 2 soon to die best friends and when I’m so close to grabbing Hyo, I felt a couple of water squirts on my back and face. And then the truth hit me. It was all a setup. The 2 of them are carrying water guns behind their back and now they’re having the tome of their lives shooting me.

“Yah! I think I have changed my mind about killing you. I will bury you two alive!” I shouted as I tried to duck and avoid their shots.

“Like you can!” Sooyoung said laughing.

After what seemed like an eternity of wet torture, they ran out of water bullets.

“Hey, Kkab! Catch!” it was Sunny unnie throwing an unused larger water gun towards me.

“Thanks bunny! I owe you one.” I winked.

“Yah! Unnie, what was that for?” Hyo asked Sunny nervously. However Sunny unnie just laughed it off and said,

“Now the real fun begins..” then everyone cheered.

Without any second thoughts, I rushed off to the 2 who assaulted me and fired water nonstop. Everyone laughed so hard watching their 3 childish dongsaengs spraying and dodging water to one another. When I ran out of water, Soo and Hyo pleaded for ceasefire because we are now soaking wet. As usual, the one who cleans up after the mess is Yoona so she took a mop and started cleaning the remnants of our water war.

 

Tiffany’s POV

I had so much fun watching these 3 crazy kids and so were my members. Even Jessi seems to be having a great time watching them shooting water to one another. Earlier, I was really worried about Yuri. I thought I saw the same evil look in her eyes again when her father was mentioned by Mr. Kim. Her eyes were really like the one I have seen 5 years ago when I first saw her beat up a couple of girls who almost killed me. Believe me, when you’ve seen her that way, you might think she’s being possessed or something so I never dreamt of seeing that side of her again.

I guess earlier she felt that I was scared and so still when I looked at her across the room so she mouthed a couple of words which if I’m not wrong meant, “Please breathe, I won’t get mad. I promise.”

After she assured me, I sighed in relief, took a deep breath and began to relax especially when Hyo and Soo backed her up. It was really a good thing that lately, she learned to keep her emotions in check and could easily be distracted by her members unlike before; it would take a day or two before you could finally calm her down. I could guess too that they planned the whole water fight thing to get her mood back and it worked.

I saw her heading to her new room to change because her upper body’s all wet. When I looked at her earlier, well.. I gulped for like 5 times because she really looked hot while she’s shaking her head and laughing along with her 2 buddies. Her white shirt became close to transparent due to the water and inside, you could almost see the outline of her perfectly shaped body. I lingered my eyes for a bit to stare at her well defined abs that I guess most fans are itching to touch by now the moment they’ve seen their song’s MV. (There was a part of their MV where the girls are all just wearing sports bra for the workout scene and Yuri was taking a shower where the camera was focused on her stomach allowing everyone to get a very good look at her abs.)

While I was being a ert of my best friend’s hot body, I felt that I wasn’t the only one who’s looking at her. From the other si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter