Cats, Past and Dogs in Motion

Forever Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany’s POV

Aish! What’s happening to me lately? Why am I being like this towards her? I’ve always been okay with loving her from a distance but since they debuted, I got so stressed out. Not to mention the fact that they’re allowed to date. How could they have been allowed to do that? It’s one major rule in the entertainment industry that upon signing a contract with their company, dating rules should be clear and it’s always been prohibited even though sometimes some idols don’t follow it like what my members did. But that’s not the point! They just debuted for heaven’s sake! They need to get as much fans as they can!

“Hey fool, don’t forget that they’ve already gained more than what they’re supposed to gain from their first year.” My mind told me.

Oh yeah, I forgot! When we checked their forum yesterday since they don’t have an official website yet, their forum’s the one who’s dominating the web traffic. The number of members who signed up for ICEBERG’s Official is approximately close to 5 million already. And to add up to that, they’re neck on neck with us for the top searched group in Korea. Dang! How could they even do that within just the span of 3 days? Sure their fans are so hard working.

“What are you frowning about unnie? Good morning!” It was Yoona who woke me up from spacing out again and she didn’t forget to give me her famous doe-eyed smile while she poured some coffee. She’s sitting in one of the stool that’s placed behind the marble breakfast counter.

“Err. Nothing Yoong. I’m just bothered about something.” I sighed munching some toast.

“About?”

“She’s too worked up when she found out about us being allowed to date unnie.” Yuri interrupted. She situated herself beside Yoona while she took a sip of her coffee. Wow! I didn’t know that they’re so close now. Talk about being able to sleep together for one night. Hmmph.

“Eh? Are you?” Yoong faced Yuri looking confused.

“Yep! And I don’t know why does it even bother her? It’s not like she’s dating someone…or at least that’s what I know.” She pouted.

“Of course it bothers me pabo! What if you just gave up on Jessica and decided to date someone since you’ve become so famous now? I bet you all girls and boys are dying to pull down their undies for you! And that’s something that I wouldn’t be able to accept right away. Duh?!” I thought dejectedly.

“Hey? Earth to Tiffany?? Aren’t you going to say anything?” Yuri asked me. I didn’t know that I was spacing out again and I just noticed that I seem to do it a lot lately. I better need to stay away from Jessica, seriously.

Yoona just looked at me waiting for me to say something. I still don’t know what to say and it’s not like I can just divulge everything in front of the two of them what I’m worried about right? So when she still didn’t get any response…

She said, “She’s right unnie. I don’t know what made Mr. Kim to allow them to date even if they just debuted, but you’re not dating anyone right? This should not affect you.” And she just laughed it off. She might actually think I’m being silly right now because personally, I think I’m being one.

“Can’t you see unnie? She’s just worried that maybe Yuri’s going to date someone soon and just forget about her. Awww. Poor Miyoungie!” Seobaby teased while harassing our fridge.

“Yah! Seo Juhyun!” I yelled. She just stuck her tongue out and went to hide behind Yuri.

“Is that all that you’re worried about mushroom? Hahahaha. No worries, I won’t exchange any of my beloved SNSD unnies just for some trash. That’s a promise.” Then she winked.

I was about to say something when Jessica who’s listening from the dining table blurted out her thoughts…out loud!

“And don’t forget Pani ah, your bestfriend is Satan’s kid. Who would want to date someone who’s as arrogant, flirt and unromantic as her? Who wants to date a kid in the first place? So stop worrying miyoung ah…” and she laughed with her evil laugh daring Yuri to say something back.

“Yah! I’m not a kid! And this is the second time today that I have been called a flirt even when I’m not doing anything that’s even considered as close to it!” Yuri retorted and now looking so deadly.

“Oh yeah? I bet you’re just too dense to notice it then.” She smiled with satisfaction.

“Seriously? Prove it!”

“You really want to know?” Jessica challenged.

“Just spit it out dwarf! Or maybe you don’t have anything to spill because instead of observing anyone, you’re too lazy to do anything but sleep or too busy looking for any cucumbers near you. How pathetic!” Yuri brawled.

“Look who’s talking! Avoiding any carrots lately?” Jessi asked partially raising her eyebrow.

“Sica, Yul, stop it! It’s so early in the morning for the two of you to start fighting!” Taetae scolded the two.

Out of nowhere, we heard a couple of giggles and if I’m not mistaken, it’s coming from the room on the right side of the kitchen.

“Taengoo, you just ruined the show.” Sunny grinned as she head to the fridge to get some juice. I heard another batch of giggle from the same room and then I heard Yuri said something.

“Hey fools, show yourselves already. Your cover has been blown!” she yelled at the remaining 2 who’s still hiding from the room where Sunny came from.

Without waiting for Yul to go and raid them, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon went out and they couldn’t contain their laughter.

“Wae?!” Yuri asked the two who’s now savoring every minute of Yuri’s annoyed look.

“Yul, you should’ve seen your face!” Soo said still laughing and holding Hyo for support.

“Yedora, let’s just stop it. Yul, Sica, when are you going to stop fighting? You never fail to bicker whenever you guys are together. What is it with you two?” Taetae confronted the house’s cat and dog.

“But she always start---…” Yuri paused for a bit as if she just realized something.

“I’m sorry Taeyeon unnie. I shouldn’t have talked to you like that. Where are my manners?” Yuri apologized and bowed. Not long after she did that, we heard a snort coming from the table.

“You know what, I’ve been wondering about that since I met you.” Jessica said sarcastically.

Woah! She never fails to leave a comment that would surely set off Yuri’s temper. Seriously these two…

“Sica!” cracked Taetae who’s now looking at the ice princess.

“See unnie? She always starts the fight.” Yuri said reasonably trying to get Taeyeon’s affection.

“Stop it now dongsaeng ah. If you two don’t stop fighting then I’m afraid you two need to swap roommates. If we can’t stop you two from bickering by putting you away from each other, then we’ll try locking you up together.” Taetae warned.

“Andwae!” Me, Jessica and Yuri said on impulse all at the same time.

Then everyone looked at me including the two who just said “no”. Now I’ve really done it! I tried to think of a quick excuse why I said what I just said but I came up with nothing. Now I’m starting to wonder how hard it could be to just shut my mouth up. Now I’m on a tight spot and I have no way to chase my tail out of it.

“I think Tiffany unnie meant to say that you should never even think about it Taeng unnie because I believe everyone of us wants to live in this house peacefully so please put those two as far from each other as possible. Right Pani unnie?” Yoona said saving my . I really could not thank her enough but something about her action bothered me. Why did she do that in the first place? Does she know about my feelings towards Yul? Am I that obvious already?

“Right Pani unnie?” Yoona asked me again.

“Eh? Ah, yeah. I really want to rest after work so please put them on the opposite sides of this house.” I answered with my head hung low.

Taetae and Jessi gave me a piercing stare as If trying to see if there’s something hidden between my words so I tried to act natural; that is if being natural to you means I’m feeling so hot all of a sudden and blushing real hard then maybe I succeeded. Pffft. Okay, okay, I admit, it was such an epic fail.  Uggh! I sometimes hate how my body always never fails to betray me.

Then out of curiosity I tried to look at Yuri too and see if she’s giving me the same stare that the two midgets gave me but I was surprised because instead, I was greeted by a pair of smiling chocolate brown eyes gazing back at me as if it was making a promise that she doesn’t like the idea of sharing the same room with her best enemy either. That right there made me feel better so I smiled back at her.

“Oh, okay. If you say so Pani ah. So you two, I won’t make any changes into your room arrangements…for now. But if you continue being like this then I don’t have a choice but to do a little experiment. Understand?” Tae asked the two again emphasizing her full authority as the eldest.

“Okay Unnie/Alright Taengoo.” YulSic said in unison.

 “Good. Now let’s end this drama right here by you two sayi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter