My Perfect Kind of FRIENDSHIP.. who am I kidding?

Forever Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one’s POV

Naengmyun ring tone playing..

Chagaweo neomuna sokishiryeo neomuna
Eebbali neomushiryeo naengmyun naengmyun naengmyun
Gaseumi neomushiryeo naengmyun naengmyun ---
 

Yuri looked at her phone and learned that it was Tiffany. She smiled and pressed the answer button of her Bluetooth earpiece.

“mushroom?” Yuri greeted her best friend.

“Yah Yul! What’s taking you so long? I’m starving!” Tiffany said.

“Impatient are we?” Yuri chuckled.

“Tsk.”

“I’m sorry mushroom ah. The traffic’s killing me and I stopped by in Apgujung for a bit to buy your favorite chicken. You haven’t had dinner yet?” Yuri asked her whining best friend.

“Not yet. After we landed from our Tokyo photo shoot, we we’re called for an emergency meeting so we went to SME then after that I went home just in time to prepare our dinner. I figured you’ll be heading straight here after you’re done filming so I waited for you and we could have dinner together. “ Fany explained.

“Oh. I’m really sorry mushroom ah. I’ll just drive as fast as I can and I’ll be there before you even know it, alright?”  Yuri said to the latter.

“No!! I’ll just eat some fruits while I wait for you so don’t drive too fast okay? Keep safe chinchin ah.” Tiffany’s now smiling.

“Alright, I’ll hang up now.” Yuri bid good bye.

After 15 min..

Tiffany’s POV

Ding dong!

“Is it already her? I hope so.” I said to myself. I head towards the monitor to see who it is. When I turned it on, I saw Yuri wearing the same outfit that she used during the interview. I smiled and I hurriedly unlocked the door. When I pulled the door open, I greeted Yuri with the sweetest eye smile that I could muster.

“Hey!” I greeted.

“I missed you my mushroom!” she exclaimed wearing that warm crooked smile that I love the most.

“I missed you too pabo!” I replied jokingly.

“Yah! Do you really need to call me that?” she pouted

“uhuh. . So cute my chinchin.” I cooed and pulled her closer to give her a hug. She squeezed me back and kissed my forehead just like what she would normally do whenever we don’t see each other for a long time.

“Gosh, how I miss this fool!” I thought. I invited her in and took the box of my favorite chicken that she bought earlier.

“Thank you for the chicken. Lemme just prepare our dinner and then we’ll eat.” I said to her and went to the kitchen to fix our meal.

“ ‘kay.” She replied.

While I’m preparing for our dinner, I silently watched her from the kitchen. She actually went straight to the living room to check out the things I bought from Tokyo. She peeked at the paper bags one by one to see if I bought something for her. I smiled at her gesture. That’s so like her.

“Fany ah? You didn’t buy anything for me?” she scowled and went to the dining room where I’m currently busy plating the dishes. I laughed when I saw her face.

“Why? What’s funny? I was supposed to offer you some help in preparing our dinner but seeing as you didn’t bother to buy anything for your best friend, I’ll just sit here and wait.” She pouted once more.

“You really think that?” I asked.

“Well, what do you want me to say? I couldn’t find any that fits my style so I assume you really didn’t buy anything for me.” She replied placing both of her hands on her hips. The sight of her doing that is really amusing so I decided to even more.

“hmm. Let’s see.. I actually bought you 4 sacks of Japanese carrots. It’s inside the pantry. You might want to check it out since carrots really fits your eating style!”

“Aish! Thanks but no thanks!” she snapped.

Seeing her reaction made me laugh even harder. She really hates carrots to tell you the truth. She hates it as much as Jessica hates cucumber.

“Seriously, is this even funny?” her face is really now pissed off. Looking at her right now, I dropped the plate that I’m currently holding and clutched my stomach to stop myself from laughing.

“Aish. Jinjja. You’re really hopeless.” She raised both of her hands in defeat and sighed. She walked away and went back to the living room to sulk.

I could sense that she’s really pissed off now. Though it’s not new to me anymore that she easily gets pissed, I still did that because I miss seeing her “annoyed” facial expression. I haven’t seen that for a week so I provoked her earlier. After I’m done plating, I followed her to the living room and sat beside her.

“Hey. You know that I was just kidding right?” I told h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter