This Song is For..?

Forever Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri’s POV

I woke up due to the beep of my phone that I placed on top of my head last night. I took it, checked the time and found out that it was just six o’clock in the morning.

“Uggh! As far as I know, we don’t have anything going on this morning. Who the hell would text me this early?” I asked myself irritatingly. I checked my message folder and saw that it was from our manager.

From: Minwoo Oppa

Hey Yul, we’re going to have an emergency meeting with the President and SNSD at 10am. See you.

I thought Tiffany doesn’t have any schedule too? Oh well. I guess SM’s President is just a part of the biggest club of fickle minded idiots in the Republic of Korea. Aish. I decided to reply to my manager’s text.

To: Minwoo Oppa

Ara. I’ll just drive straight to SME with Fany. Don’t wait for me.

After a minute, he replied,

From: Minwoo Oppa

You can just tag along with SNSD since they will be picking her up. Just leave your car in Tiffany’s apartment for the meantime. I’ll have someone pick it up later.

To: Minwoo Oppa

Ara. See you.

I placed my phone down and turned sideways to see if Tiffany’s still sleeping. As I tried to get up to shift my position, I felt her arms tightly wrapped around my body. I smiled at the gesture and looked at her face that’s peacefully sleeping. Like me, she’s doing a merong but I really find it cute. I removed a couple strands of her hair from her face and gently pulled her hand from my stomach. Once I got off her hug, I tucked her in and placed the thick comforter all over her body leaving out her head. Since I’m fully awake now, I went straight to the bathroom and took a shower. In case you might be wondering if I got some clothes that I could use for later, yup, I have. This apartment is actually my second home. I got a couple of comfortable clothes that Tiffany managed to stack up whenever I decided to sleep over and leave my clothes after using them.

Once I’m done taking a shower, I went to her walked in closet and took a fresh pair of jeans and white shirt along with my fresh undies that was neatly folded on my side of the cabinet. After I dressed up, I decided to prepare breakfast for everyone since I have a strong feeling that my unnies didn’t eat anything yet. I checked the fridge to see what I can make out of Mushroom’s stocks and after 30 minutes, I was able to whip up an omelet, fried hotdog, bacon and French toast. I placed all of it into the heater to avoid it from cooling. After I’m done, I took my phone and settled myself on the couch.

I decided to watch our MV since I don’t have anything to do and when I pulled it up; I was shocked by the number of views. I couldn’t contain my smile of how we did well for our debut. I was tempted to call my members but somehow, I couldn’t manage to dial either of their numbers. Reading our fans’ response and looking at the 20 million views below it, I couldn’t help but be proud of my sisters. I kept looking at it and suddenly, I thought of that one person. The reason why I tried my hardest in everything I do. One day, through our hard work, we are going to prove to everyone that we are not just someone who leeched off our parents’ back, that we are capable of succeeding on our own. That I’m not an arrogant person like what she always tells everyone. I don’t know why she hates me that much. All I know is that the 1st day we met was the day Tiffany officially introduced me as her best friend to her members and we both were okay and civil. I can still remember how happy I was when Tiffany commenced me to her. Then came our second meeting and she looked at me like I’m the most disgusting creature she’d ever laid her eyes on. That’s when we started to argue every time we are together giving us the title as the cats and dogs of the group.

I my phone again and looked at the picture I have on my lock screen.

“Hey princess, I don’t know what happened why you hate me that much and I’m sorry for not doing anything about it. Right now, I still can’t fight for you so the only thing that I can do is to fight with you. But I’m almost there. Once I’m done with my own struggles, maybe I could finally have the courage to tell you what I feel about you; what I have always felt about you. So I’m just going to have to content myself with talking to you on my phone for the mean time. Even if it means, I look like an idiot talking to someone who wouldn’t even say anything back to me.” I sighed and placed my phone down.

As I leaned my back on the couch, I suddenly felt a twinge of pain on my temple. On instinct, I closed my eyes and I saw again an outline of a girl holding something, her hand swaying as if she’s asking me to follow her. I tried to focus on the girl’s face but it was covered in shadows. It was gone as quickly as it came like it never happened at all. I didn’t know that I was already sweating bullets. I tried to calm myself down but I failed. I was distracted by the small electric keyboard that I bought for Tiffany on her 21st birthday. It was placed on the right side of the living room and this is what she used when she successfully composed her first couple of songs like Mistake, Baby Maybe and XYZ. I stood up and decided to play a song; a song that kept on humming at the back of my mind after the quick headache I had moments ago.

 

 

Jessica’s POV

“Eh?” Seohyun said out of the blue.

“Why baby?” Taeyeon asked.

“I hear someone playing the piano.” Seohyun answered as she leaned her left ear closer to the door in order to hear well.

We are now standing in front of Tiffany’s apartment and I was about to enter her password when our maknae heard the music coming from the inside.

“Shhh.” Yoona motioned to all of us while putting a finger in front of her lips.

She then nodded on my direction egging me to enter my best friend’s password. I did and pushed the door silently. We tiptoed to avoid making any noise and when all of us were able to enter successfully, we saw a figure of a girl that doesn’t belong to the owner of the house but from my mortal enemy. She looked fresh wearing a simple white shirt and denim jeans. I have to admit, this kid of Satan is really gorgeous even though she’s just wearing plain clothes. Seeing her wet hair, I believe she spent the night here. She’s still unaware of our presence, too engrossed in playing the piano.

I looked at the others and they’re all smiling widely while looking at her..Specially Yoona. Huh! I’ve always known she has a soft spot for Yuri. Then suddenly, we heard a soft voice singing along with the music.

Spend all my life with you on my mind,

The one I need to find, I’m an unlucky lover but I can’t explain why.

It’s like nobody’s right, it’s always the time

But I’d search to the end of the world if I can make you mine.

 

I close my eyes and count to ten,

And you can run and hide, you can run and hide.

And even if we’ve never met,

I can find your love, yeah, I will find your love

 

 

Till then we’re playing hide and seek

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter