JK/TK/WK: Single Khun

As Long As You Love Me

Summary: Nichkhun is straight but his friends always hook him up with a guy. This time the guy is perfect will Khun fall for him?

Pairings: Taeckhun, Wookhun/Khunyoung, and Jaykhun

   Nichkhun was sick of his friends finding dates for him, because they keep insisting for him to date a dude when he was straight.

   First it was some guy with big eyes that looks like a frog, he actually wasn't bad but he was nonetheless a guy and too young at the time.

   The second time it was a guy who just got out of a relationship but can't stop talking about his ex.

   The third time, Nichkhun begged his best friends Junho and Wooyoung not to get him a date with a guy but a girl instead. So they used his word against him and got him a date with a 10 year old girl.

   The fourth time was Victoria and the fifth was Tiffany. The sixth was well you get it, Nichkhun wasn't really interested in anyone his friends threw to him. Vic was okay and so was Tiff but they didn't stand out to him they were just normal girls, wait was Tiffany his fourth and Victoria his fifth, doesn't matter they were both the same.

   Now it is his friends 13th time trying and they insisted that this would be their last time trying because they found somone that is perfect and if Khun can't be with this person then there is no point of trying. They insisted with a guy again.

   The guy was tall, handsome, and had large teeth like a piano. The guy name was Ok Taecyeon, he was well perfect?

   “Hey, are you Nichkhun?” The guy ask with a deep husky voice from behind Nichkhun. Nichkhun jumped up and turned around to his surprise the guy was mere inches away from Nichkhun. Nichkhun took a step back and nodded his head. “I'm Taec.” he says with a goofy smile.

   The date was at the mall. It was suggested by Nichkhun, he thought that if the his friends stupid date was going to waste his time he might as well use it to do his weekly shopping spee.

   They went inside of A&F. (idk what shops they have in Korea or Asia so...)

    Nichkhun eyes sparkle as they landed on a shirt.

    “Do you want this?” the guy whispers behind Khun, his breathe touching Khun`s neck.

    “No.” Khun says alittle akward-like and the guys smiles showing Khun his teeth.

   The day came close to an end and they both departured.

~

    Nichkhun comes home to his apartment that he shares with a friend. He unlocks the front door and walk straight to the refrigerator because he sees a bright yellow sticky-note hanging on it.

To Khunnie:

I don't think that I would b home 2day

or atleast not until very l8 @ night

so make sure 2 shower in warm water, eat

the dinner I made in the fridge, brush ur teeth

be4 u sleep, n sleep be4 9.

Also drink ur med 4 ur cold.

                                          ~J

   The last few words seemed like he just scribbled them fast because he forgot to add them but then remembered. Nichkhun sighs touching the thin yellow note stuck on the fridge. Then Nichkhun looked at his watch, it was already 9:30.

   Nichkhun did everything on the note although some of them he didn't feel like doing. He was too full to eat because he already was stuffed eating with Taecyeon. He didn't feel like drink his medicine because he felt like his fever was gone. But he did do everything in the end beside sleeping at 9.

   When Nichkhun was asleep he felt someone petting him. It felt nice? Comfortable? But weird and creepy that someone would going into his room and pet him while he slept. He was half asleep and didn't have the power or energy to open his eyes. The person said a few incoherent words to Khun and just left his room.

~

   Nichkhun woke up the next morning and Jay was home.

   “Morning, Sunshine.” Jay jokes covering his eyes as if Khun was really the sun burning his eyes. And Khun just chuckled.

   “Morning. Where did you go last night?”

   “Nowhere really. How was your date?”

   “It was okay?”

   “Come here.” Jay gesture Khun to sit next to him because he was still standing at his door. Khun walks over to Jay and sit on the seat next to him. Jay put something on the table. “Before you say anything, Happy Birthday.”

   Khun was about to take the present and say thank you but Jay pulled the gift back before Khun could take it. “Why?” Khun whines.

  “Med.” Jay respondes making Khun groan. Khun slowly steps to the cabinet and pull out a canister of pills. He swallows one whole without water and places it back it the cabinet.

  “Happy?” he asks Jay as he sat back down.

   “Very.” he give Khun the box and just walks away to his room. Khun opens the box and it was the shirt that he wanted from the mall. Khun was about to go to Jay’s room and thank him but someone knocked on the front door.

   Nichkhun went to open the door. It was the doorman with a present. “Happy birthday.”

   “Thanks.” they both exchanged a few words and the man left. Nichkhun read the tag, it was from Taecyeon.

   Nichkhun opened the present and it was the same shirt from yesterday. Jay and Taec bought him the same thing.

 

Ok yeah i know nothing happen but hopefully the next chapter will be, it would be the same story.