KY: Khun-hyung Is Always Too Much

As Long As You Love Me

Summary: Nichkhun is over protective of Wooyoung.

Pairing: Khunyoung

 

Sorry for those who are reading my other stories for not updating! I read this amazing fanfic called Deja Vu by eyesmilebanana and it was really good that I pitied my sad stories. That story was so good that I like the story line more than the relationship. It is khunyoung, chanho, and taecsu so if you can you guys should read it. I don't know why I'm really promoting eyesmilebanana’s story but anyway here goes my really bad stupid story!

   Sometimes Khun is too much about being caring, especially when it comes to Wooyoung. Just like today, just like now.

   “Hyung, why am I at the hospital?” Wooyoung asked the other beautiful man in the hospital room but neither of them are really hurt at all.

   Nichkhun went over to the younger and sat down next to him on the hospital's bed. “Because Youngie you're hurt.” Khun looked at Wooyoung worried and serious at the same time making it kind of funny for Wooyoung. And so Wooyoung giggles and he doesn't mind how stupidly girly he sounded giggling like that because he knows Nichkhun was not going to judge him, and that Khunnie likes everything about Wooyoung.

   “But I only have a paper cut, Khun.” Wooyoung says.

   “A paper cut is very dangerous. It can get infected and that would be really bad.”

   “You didn't tell Taec-hyung to go to the hospital when he nearly sliced his arm in half.” Wooyoung retaliated.

    “Well... that's different.”

    “Yeah it's different because I'm your Wooyoungie, right?“ Wooyoung looks up at Nichkhun who was staring out of the window to the far left of the room noe.

   Nichkhun turned his head to Wooyoung, “Exactly.” he smiles and Wooyoung feels like his heart skipped a beat like it does everytime Khun smiles to him, when it is just for only him.

   “Why do you have to be so perfect and ruin my life, Khun? Come here.” Wooyoung gestured to Nichkhun to kiss him.

   “Hey, I'm not perfect and I didn't ruin your life, I simply made it better. You made my life worst though making me considered bi now for loving you” Nichkhun said leaning in. Wooyoung smiles at what Nichkhun said remembering how they fell in love. At first Khun was in denial because he didn't believe that he loved another guy, but he was and he is only gay for Wooyoung, and that makes Wooyoung glad that Nichkhun is only gay for him.

   “Ah hum.” the nurse says as she walks in on the two who were about to kiss. They both pulled away blushing and the nurse just smiled. “Mr. Nichkhun, Wooyoung isn't really hurt to be here in the hospital, he is allowed to leave.”

   “Are you sure” Nichkhun asked.

   “Yes.”

   “Okay.” Nichkhun said disappointedly and the nurse left.

   “Why so sad?” Wooyoung says puttimg his hand on Khun`s shoulder. “Do you want me to be injured that bad?”

   “Of course not! It's just with all of this schedules we hardly get to spend time together with just the two of us.” Khun sighed.

   “I understand, but we just have to.” Wooyoung leaned closer to Nichkhun and whispers something to older. Causing the older to smile.

   “You're always so spoiled when it's the two of us.” Nichkhun replies.

   “And you always so over-protective and sweet when it's just the two of us. So are you going to do it or not?”

   “You said you're not hurt though.” Khun replies.

   “But you said I am.”

   “I’m a old man now.” Khun whines.

   “No, you're only 26 if you says that you are old then you make me feel old too. Aslo you'll never be old because you are my baby.”

   “So cheesy.” Khun scoffed as he put his arms out and picked up Wooyoung and put him on his back. “You're so heavy!” Khun faked a whine.

   “No I'm not!“

   “I’m kidding.” Khun says.

   After they got out of the room Wooyoung whispers something else in Khun`s ears.

   “You are also always creepy when there is only two of us.” Khun said smiling.

   “So? Yes? No?”

   “You're hurt though.”

   “It's only a paper cut!” Wooyoung swings his leg back and forth.

   “Then why am I carrying you?”

   “Find put me down.”

   “Never!”

   “Please?” Khun was glad that Wooyoung was on his back because he knows that if he saw the younger’s face he would definitely give in.

   “Recover first.”

   “So mean.” Wooyoung gave up.

   “Yeah I'm so mean.” Khun says.

   Sometimes Khun could be over caring but it only mean that he cares.

 

Super stupid, right? Comment and subscribe if you want or like my stupid story!!!