Random: Music Game

As Long As You Love Me

I decided to play a game with myself where I play songs and have to write a story listening to it. When the song ends I have to stop the story and write a story for the next song.

I tried to write a dufferent pairing for each. And i tried to have spelling and grammar on point. I also quickly ended the sentence that I was on.

 

Please call my name - 2PM

“Ho.” Taecyeon called and turned Junho around to look at him.

Junho looked at Taec with a weird face. “What?”

Taec started out of nowhere a weird dance while singing their song “Please call my name.” (I had to stop right here because wookhun were singing together and it sounds sooooo beautiful 😙)

“Stop being a weirdo.” Junho said walking away.

Taecyeon grabbed him again “Sorry, but I'm serious. Baby call my name. I don't care about the fame. All I want and all I need is you. No matter what I'll always be with you.” Taecyeon rapped his part. Making the already irritated Junho more irritated.

“Yah!“ Chansung popped out. “What are you doing to my baby!”

 

 

Tired if waitting - 2PM

“Hey hyung what are you doing?” Wooyoung asked Minjun Who sat on the couch reading a magazine.

“Nothing.” Minjun answered calmly.

But Minjun didn't realized that Wooyoung was actually behind watching him.

“But that's a magazine about me. And almost every page have me shirtless...”

“This is-isn't you

 

OMGT - Madtown

“Oh my god thanks!!!!” Nichkhun screamed and hugged Taecyeon.

“It's nothing.” Taecyeon blushed scratching the back of his head.

“The concert was sold out! How did you get these?”

“I know people, and they know how much you want it so...”

“Oh my gosh Taec! I still don't believe it^^” Nichkhun smiled. “What am I doing we should get ready!” Nichkhun pulled Taecyeon into his room to change.

 

DOPE - BTS

“Agghhh!!” Jun.k yelled falling onto his bed on his back.

“What now?” Junho asked.

“Can't write a new song.”

“It's alright, you find inspiration hyung.” Junho eye smiled.

...

“Her eye smile is so bright it makes me melt like a sundae on a sunny day...” Jun.k presented his song to the group and they just stared at him.

“Umm where did you get your inspiration?” Nichkhun was the first to speak up.

“I’m not exactly sure, the song just popped after Junho gave me encouragement.

 

I'm Your Man - 2PM

“Im your man!” Chansung shouted at the top of his lungs. He was drunk and he was in the phone with Nichkhun when he fainted causing Khun to wonder what exactly happened. Nichkhun drove to the bar and found a past out Chansung in the vip section. Now Nichkhun struggled to pull the giant maknae into his car.

Chansung was shouted strange things as Nichkhun pulled Chansung into his car with his feet sliding across the floor the whole time.

“Im your man please believe me, please be with me.” Chansung shouted and Nichkhun tried to ignore his beating heart. Chansung pulled him “Khunnie please believe me”

“Channie shh, your drunk. Try to get into the car and just sleep.”

 

I Knew What You Did Last Summer - Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello

“Youngie!!!“ Nichkhun shouted as he looked at Wooyoung’s phone.

“What?“ Wooyoung said walking in calmly not knowing what he was about to get himself into.

“What is this!!!?” Nichkhun showed Wooyoung’s Wooyoung own phone. “And this!” Nichkhun pulled Wooyoung’s white shirt out from the closet.

On the phone it was a picture of a girl kissing Woo’s neck. And on Woo’s shirt was a bunch of red lip stick.

“Umm... I can explain...”

“Yeah? How?”

(lol was kind of inspired by this video of Khun being mad at Woo, and Nichkhun did the same thing in the second clip. He asked woo what was the strain on his shirt and told woo to give him his phone. (just tranlating for those who do not understand korean.) he looked and sounded like a mad/jealous wife and woo was like the husband who cheated.)

https://youtu.be/BUQVZF2vvmE 

 

Bad Girl Good Girl - Miss A

“Im tired.” Wooyoung rubbed his eyes.

“Why?” Junho asked.

“Nichkhun’s little sisters.”

“What did they do?”

“Nothing, well... both of them were giving me ‘the talk’” Woo said and Junho laughed “They told me that if I make a mistake that I'll be in big trouble. But that's not even the worst part, his big bro came and told me he'll break me if I break Khun`s heart.”

“You don't have to worry then, you wouldn't do that righ

 

Trap - Henry

He sat alone in his house like a puppy waiting for his owner to come home, but instead Taecyeon was waiting for his boyfriend, Jun.k.

He was trapped at home because he promised Jun.k he would but Jun.k won't be home until 6 more hours.

 

6 hours later~

 

Jun.k still was not home and Taec was still staring at the window.

“Junnie.“ Taec whined. He decided to call Jun.k

 

THE END^^

Haooy New yaer although it was yesterday, but today is a friends birthday..