WH/WK: I'm Not a Babysitter!

As Long As You Love Me

Summary: Wooyoung has to babysit 5 year old Nichkhun.

Pairing: Wooho/Wookhun

   “Come on Wooyoung! I don't have anytime to waste! Please just feed and watch over him! He is a good boy, you won`t get bothered much!”

   “Why can't you take him with you!?”

   “If he comes he would steal all the attention with his cute adorable face so we wouldn't be able to practice!” Junho says causing me to look over to the little kid sitting at my window couch, he is adorable. Hope his attitude is as cute as his looks.

   “I'll get paid, right?”

   “Yeah. $15 an hour?”

   “i would had gone with 10 but, okay.” Junho groans and I laughed at his cuteness.

   “Just remember, feed him and tell him to do his homework. Oh yeah bring him to my performance.” Junho said as he headed to the door and opened it.

   “Yeah yeah yeah. I got it, baby.” I followed him, and kissed him on the cheek.

   “I'm not the baby he is! Just please take care of the baby!” he says and ran out the door fast to hide his blush but I saw his ears. I would like to take care of that baby I thought. It's cute that his blushes start at his ears. I closed the door.

   “Hyung.” I heard a small soft voice say. I turned to the little boy.

   “Hmm?” I asked.

   “Is my nephew your boyfriend?” Junho told me that this kid was a surprise, he didn't know his grandma could have more kids but she did and now he had a five year old kid as his uncle.

   “No-no we are just friends, it's complicated.” I walk over and sat down next to him. “Why?”

   “Because I never saw my nephew like that before, he must really like you.”

   “You think?” I asked and he nods his head with two thumbs up.

   “I want to know why he likes you so much.”

   “Because I'm awesome.”

   “Okay whatever you say mister.” he giggles.

   “What do you want to do?” I asked, I never babysat before and I don't have any little siblings so I really don't know what to do.

   “Umm...” he thinks with a finger on his chin. “...draw?” he pulls out a sketchbook with a pencil. “Here.” he shove the materials in my arm. I open it.

   “Wow! This is really good!” I looked over to him, he had his head down. His bangs in his face to cover his expression but I know it all from his ears, he has the same thing as Junho. Their blushing starts at their ears. So cute.

   I flip the pages. His drawings are really nice, they look very realistic but he is still young and he would only get better. “Do anyone know that you can do this.” I asked.

   “No.” he nods his head no. “Only you and Youngie.” he says.

   “Me and Youngie? I am Youngie.”

   “No! Not you. Youngie, doggy Youngie. He is my neighbor’s puppy. Junho named him.”

   “Oh.” Junho named a dog after me? I wonder what poor things that dog went though. I hope he doesn't curse the dog out after I made a mistake on our date, or kiss the dog when I do something sweet. “So even Junho doesn't know you can draw like this?”

   “No.”

   “Why?”

   “Because he will keep saying it's good and stuff.”

   “What is wrong with that?”

   “It makes me feel bad.”

   “Why?”

   “Because it's not suppose to be good. Everyone says I'm like perfect but I don't want to be and I don't want Junho to say the same. If they think like they and I do something wrong they would be very disappointed.”

   “Oh, so why did you show me this then?”

   “Because... I don't know!” he raised his shoulders and blushed. Cute. I continue to turn the pages. I stop when I see a sketch of me.

   “how... Did you get this?” I asked pointing at the sketch and he leans over looks to at it.

   He puts a figure to his chin and thinks. “Umm... I drew it when I first saw you.”

   “Isn't this the first time you saw me?”

   “No. I was in a car and it was when my brother picked up Junho, you were with him.” I nod my head. “I couldn't get you out of my mind.” he blushed.

   “You have a crush on me?”

   “No!” He shouted and all I could do was smile.

   We drew a little and time literally flew by. Dinnertime was approaching so I decide to take him around near the place Junho would be performing because today they have a festival and many people open up stands nearby. Also it would be easier to come to Junho performance now so I won't rush later.

   “Wow!” he says and I turn to look at him. He was looking at a large sundae. I bended down to his level.

   “Do you want that?” I pointed to the sundae.

   “No.” he says.

   “It seem like you do.”

   “It might cost too much.” smart kid.

   “Lets say it is a treat from me if you finish your homework and dinner first?”

   “Are you sure?”

   “Yeah of course!”

    “Okay? but- nevermind!“ he said sounding suspicious.

-

    We sat down at a nearby bench as he did his homework. it was pretty fast because his homework was pretty easy but it seemed harder for his age like he was doing upper classmen homework.

    “What grade are you in?” I asked, 5 year olds are supposed to be in kindergarten.

    “I'm in 3rd grade.”

    “Wow! Really!?“

    “Yep!“

    “I bet alot of the older girls like you, right?”

    “Well kinda but I don't really like them.” He said looking me in the eye then he turned away immediately.

    “Why is that, hm?“

    “Becaus-” he was saying but then his stomach growled. And he became red while I tried to hold in my laughter.

    “Okay let's go get some food.” I said and he put his stuff in his backpack. I grabbed onto his hand afraid that he would get lost. We bought some food and as I promised I bought him the sundae. But of course he couldn't finish it so I helped him out.

    I looked at my watched and it was 10 more minutes until Junho’s performance will start so I decided to go to the stage.

   Junho saw us and jumped off the stage, running toward us. He checked Nichkhun all over asking him did he fall or bumped into anything.

   “No! Why you don't trust me, Junho?” I said, not really meaning though, I was just joking but he still answered the question.

   “No just checking.” Junho said and stood up.

   “What for? To see how I would handle our future children?“ I asked and he blushed.

    “No!”

    “Umm...” Nichkhun spoke up and we looked at him

    “What is it?” Junho asked.

    “Where does babies come from?“ Nichkhun asked and both me and Junho looked at one another.

   “I got this.” I said to Junho and then a squated down to Khun. “When two people love each other A fairy come and put a spell on mommy's stomach and a baby appear in it, but she has to be careful for 9 months.” I said and he tilt his head.

   “But fairies aren't real.” Nichkhun says.

   “Yes they are!” Me and Junho said at the same time.

   “Hey! Ho! It's time!” A short guy with a mohawk called out to Junho and I just realized how packed the place became, but being apart of the performance Junho booked me and Khun a seat in the front.

   We sat down and watch all of the amazing performance, well I did atleast. The little guy fell asleep after Junho’s performance. So I picked him up and put him on my lap. Junho came down soon and took Khun`s seat.

   “Don't tell me my performance was so boring he slept?”

   “No, waiting for the people after you took to long and he fell asleep.”

    “Okay good.” He says and we both just stare each other in the eyes. When we broke our glazes we broke out laughing as well. Nichkhun woke up two performance before everything was over.

    We were departing but Nichkhun hugged my leg.

    “What is it?“ i asked. He looked up at me and blushed.

    “It's official I'm going to marry you when I grow up!”

    “What!?” both me and Junho said at the same time.

    “And a fairy will give us many children!”

    “What!?”

    “And-” he was about to continue but Junho busted in.

    “And it's time to go.” Junho opened up his arms infront of Khun and he hugged Junho necked so he could be lifted up.

    “Bye.” we said to one another.

    “I love you hyung!” Khun says making a heart above his head with his arms.

THE END

-

EXTRA

    As soon as I reached my house and laid down Junho called me.

    “Wooyoung did you by any chance let Khun eat sweets?”

    “Yeah.... Why?”

    “Omg I forgot to tell you! He can’t eat too much sweets he goes crazy with a sugar-rush.”

    “So what is he doing now!?”

    “He is running around my whole house screaming ‘I love Jang Wooyoung!’”

    “Haha.” I laughed. “Sorry, he would stop later though. And you just said you love me so I love you too.” I could tell he was blushing even though I couldn't see him.

    “I was just imitating Khun. And my mom said to me that I influence Khunnie to like you because he copies whatever I do because I'm his role model.”

    “Maybe he did.” i laughed.

    Then I heard weird sounds coming from the phone like someone was fighting Junho for it. I heard screamings. Junho yelling ‘give it back to me!’ and Khun ‘catch me if you can!’. I heard more yelling and running.

    Nichkhun then put the phone up to his face “I love you Wooyoung hyung!!!!!” and he hung up. Poor Junho has to chase the little cute kid.