WK/KY: Not Fluent

As Long As You Love Me

Summary: Before Khun was fluent in Korean there was one word he keep hearing the fans say but never knew what it meant and the word was “khunyoung”.

Pairings: Khunyoung/Wookhun

 

   “Ahhhhhhhh!!!!” The fans yelled as the concert started. From time to time Nichkhun would notice posters with the word ‘khunyoung’ on them but he didn't know what it mean and he had an itch for not knowing it.

   Then later he past Wooyoung his water bottle and Wooyoung drinked it and the fans screamed the word again. He was getting irritated.

   Nichkhun wanted to ask Taec because it would be the easiest to ask him but he decided to wait until the concert was over.

   The word inundated in Khun`s mind but he still didn't get to ask Taec because the younger fell asleep when the concert ended.

   When they got back to the dorm everyone was busy showering and eating. And after that all of them went to sleep. Nichkhun never found out what the word meant. He was is his room laying on the bed. He couldn't sleep although he knew they had a very early and packed schedule tomorrow.

   He decided to go to the kitchen for a warm glass of milk but when he walked into the living room he saw Wooyoung still awake sitting on the couch thinking about something.

   As Wooyoung was thinking a smile formed on his face and a blush soon afterward. Nichkhun wasn't sure if he should interrupt Wooyoung’s thought and ask him what does the word mean instead of Taec.

   Nichkhun tippy-toed over to Wooyoung scared he would wake the other boy sleeping on the floor in the room. Nichkhun waved a hand infront of Wooyoung and Wooyoung looks up and saw Nichkhun and he blush slighty more.

   “Why are you-” they both asked at the same time.

   “No you first!” they did it again.

   “No you!” they continued until Chansung slighty moved on the floor and the two became quiet. Wooyoung moved over on the couch to let Nichkhun sit next to him. Nichkhun nods his head ‘no’ so Wooyoung grabbed his wrist and made him sit down.

   “You tell me why are you still awake first.” Wooyoung demanded.

   “I can't sleep.” Nichkhun casually answered.

   “Why not?”

   “Because there is a word that I do not know what it means but the fans keep on saying it.” Khun states most in Korean but some in English. It was okay though because Wooyoung fitted the pieces together and he also been secretly learning English.

   “And what is this word?” Wooyoung asked.

   “Khunyoung.” Khun answered straightforwardly not feeling embarrassed but Wooyoung turned red. “So what does it mean!?” Khun whispered and shout at the same time.

   “Umm... Khunyoung isn't a Korean word.”

   “It isn't? But do you know what it means?” Khun asked and Wooyoung nodded his head yes.

   “Khunyoung is a ship name that the fans made for us...” Wooyoung awkwardly explained but Nichkhun only understood part of the sentences so he was still confused.

   Wooyoung can tell that the older was confused with his khunfuse face on.

   Wooyoung grabbed a pen and a piece of paper on the table next to the sofa. He drew two stick figures. He labeled the first on ‘Nichkhun’ and the second one ‘Wooyoung’. He then drew a plus sign in the middle of both of the stick figures. He then made a equal sign after his stick figure and drew two stick figures holding hands. He added hearts around them. He then underlined ‘khun’ in Nichkhun’s name and ‘young’ in his name. He then finally labeled the two stick figures ‘khunyoung’.

   It took Nichkhun a few minutes for the drawing to register in Nichkhun’s mind but when it did he blushed. 

   “So the fan have been pairing me up with the guy sitting next to me this whole time?” Khun thought. He looked at Wooyoung and Wooyoung was too blushing.

   “Now you know you can go to sleep.” Wooyoung said and for some reason it made Khun disappointed.

   “Can I sleep with you.” Nichkhun asked and Wooyoung blushed like crazy. Nichkhun did not know why though.

    “If you want to, but we can't make too much noise or the other members will wake up.” Wooyoung said continuing to be red. Nichkhun didn't understand what Wooyoung was talking about although he understood every word.

   “I wouldn't.” he said and began to lay down.

   “Not here!” Wooyoung was shock. He looked over to Chansung, “Chansung is here.”

   “So?”

   “What if he wait up and see us?”

   “We just are going to sleep.” Nichkhun answered and it hit Wooyoung that Khun was not thinking about the same thing as he was.

   He hit Nichkhun slighty. “ Rephrase your statement! Do not say ‘Can I sleep with you?’ say ‘Can I sleep next to you?’” Wooyoung corrected Nichkhun.

   Nichkhun didn't understand why Wooyoung said that because he wasn't that great at Korean yet. He only knew the basics.

   “You could sleep in your room.” Wooyoung said.

   “But what will happened if I accidentally make a loud noise and the members will wake?” Nichkhun answer again some Korean and some in English.

   “Fine. Just sleep here.” Wooyoung said and slid off the couch and laid next to Chansung. Nichkhun wanted Wooyoung next to him though.

   “Why did you move?” Khun asked.

   “The couch is too small for both of us.” Wooyoung answered.

   Nichkhun also slid off the couch and laid next to Wooyoung.

   Wooyoung look at Nichkhun who fell asleep a few minutes ago next to him without a pillow or a blanket. Wooyoung lift Khun`s head slowly and slid his pillow underneath Khun`s head. He softly place Nichkhun’s head on the pillow. Wooyoung also pull his blanket over onto Nichkhun. He then laid down too and hugged the cute big puppy and fell asleep.

-

   Taec woke up first and found a strange drawing on the couch. He then look at the three sleeping on the floor, two were hugging each other.

   “When have they been dating?” Taec wondered. He went around the whole dorm showing each of the members the drawing.

   Now all of the members sat on the couch looking at the two sleeping waiting for one to wait up.

   Nichkhun woke up and saw all of the members.

   “What?” he asked. Taec showed Khun the drawing. “It is not what it looks like. We aren't dating.” Khun blushed waving his hands crazily trying to stop all of the members’ weird thought.

   “Yeah we aren't dating.” Wooyoung said sitting up. He took his hand and slid it behind Nichkhun neck and pull Nichkhun face closer to his. They both stare at one another for a moment and Nichkhun blush darken. Wooyoung slighty face his head to the members staring at them. “We are married.” Wooyoung said and pull Khun`s face closer to his closing their distances.

   All of the members’ jaw dropped. And Wooyoung pulled away. He winked at Khun. “Will you marry me Khun?” Wooyoung asked. And Khun blushed even more not even sure if it was possible. He couldn't think about anything besides the kiss just now.

   Wooyoung stare at him and he didn't know what the younger just said so he just guess and nods his head.

   “Told you.” Wooyoung smirked at the members. “So all of you guys still away from what is mine.” he said and pull Khun up to get ready for the day.

   The members all still sat there shocked.