?K: Breakup

As Long As You Love Me

Pairing: Nichkhun/ any member (I wrote most of the story noticing I didn't metion the other main guy's name so I decided to continue with that and let you guys imagine who you want it to be, I imagine Woo, Taec or Channie.

Summary: Blank loss in rock, paper, scissors and have to comfort Nichkhun after his breakup with Tiffany. Also the members also make another bet and if blank doesn't succeed then he would have to face the punishment or more like award.

Nichkhun’s POV

   I sat in my room staring at the walls.

   ‘Knock’ I heard a sound but brushed it off thinking that it was my imagination.

    ‘Knock, knock.’ I heard again and I knew that it was real. The person who knocked entered.

    “Hey...” he said awkwardly as he entered my room and closed the door. “...I heard what happened, want to talk about it?” he asked standing at my door.

     “No.” I answered.

     “But you have to!” he whined, “I loss in rock, papper, scissors to the members and so I have to comfort you for your loss.”

      “You make it seem like she past away.” I stated trying to smiled but fail totally and motioned him to come over and sit next to me on my bed. “Playing rock, paper, scissors for who comfort me? Wow it seem like you guys care alot!” I stated sarcastically.

      “Hey! We do! It's just we were afraid that you were angry and didn't want to talk about it, so none of us wanted to be the first person to talk to you.”

      “Thanks alot for thinking that I would tear your head off.”

      “Come on hyung don't take personal, remember when Seulong dated the chick?”

     “Yeah. So want do you want to say to me?”

     “Too be honest, I have no advice for you.” he smiled his beautiful smile the one that I know doesn't belong to anyone specific; the one that makes me not entirely sad that me and Tiffany broke up; the one that I fell for. “I just wanted to talk, to let you know that I'm here for you. So do you want to talk about it?”

      “I don't want to.”

      “Well then you can cry if you want to.” he held out his arms for me to fall into and shed tears into his chest, but he should keep dreaming because that will NEVER happen. Well... not again atleast, I remember crying in Junho’s embrace at Tokyo Dome concert, that was so embarrassing.

      “You wish I would cry.” I said.

      “But you did already, didn't you.” he said pointing to my eyes, I did cry earlier but I stopped when I realized I didn't want to be with Tiffany for the rest of my life.

      “Maybe I did,” I sighed “but I'm not going to fall into your embrace and cry like a teenage girl who just broke up for the first time.”

      “But you are a teenage girl who just got her heartbroken for the first time.” he said and I slightly hit him.

      We talked about anything for what seemed like hours, he talked most of the time and I just listened not feeling annoyed at all with his soft and gentle voice. From time to time he would hint in things about my relationship with Fany by saying things like...

      “There is nothing wrong with you.”

      “Time heals all.”

      But I know that he isn't so wise, he probably taken those quote from the internet.

      “Let's get a drink!” he said and drag me out off our dorm without me even getting to utter a word.

      Although I'm the one who was supposed to go crazy and drink alot like a crazy man because I just got out of a relationship, I only drank one glass, I felt happy enough watching him drink.

      Slowly he became drunk and I warned him to slow down but he didn't care and just urge me to drink more, but I didn't.

      He drank more and more saying crazy things and I just listened but for some reason he kept on dissing Tiffany.

      “I never like that girl! I should've never let you date her! Now look at what happened to you.” he said caressing my face, but I didn't mind because I knew he was completely drunk and he wouldn't stop even if I told him to.

      “How could you stop me from dating her in the first place?” I asked curiously.

      “Because I could have asked you out first!” he screamed slamming his now empty glass on the bar’s counter and the bartender poured more in. “There I admitted it! I love you Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul!!!” he shout again. He used both of his hands forcefully to kiss me spilling all of his drink, but he didn't care. He kissed me and I could taste the alcohol that he had drunk.

      I let him kiss me because I love him, and I know that he won't remember any of this tomorrow when he wakes up. And I know that he doesn't mean anything that he says. I know because he does this everytime he is drunk.

     He finally lets me go and continues talking. “It would be alright, just not tonight.” he tries to comfort me again. “Cry, let it all out.” do he really want me to cry?

-

     We got home after a quiet taxi ride. I pulled his arm over my shoulder to support him to the dorm. I unlock the front door and walked in quietly making sure not to make to much noise because the other members are here at the dorm too, because we all wanted to be back together in the same dorm like old times with Jay too.

     I slid him to his room, literally. His feet dragged on the floor. I was about to plop him on the bed, but I tripped on something. I dropped him on the bed and I feel on top of him. I stared at his beautiful face but I soon got off and tippy-toed to my room. I couldn't fall asleep that night.

-

Other Member’s POV

     “So how was it yesterday? Was he angry?” Another member asked me.

     “He was angry like a high school girl who just got her heartbroken for the first time plus she was on her period.” I joked. “Just kidding, he was normal.”

     “Of course.”

     “What do you mean ‘of course’?”

     “Let's just say he would yell at you like crazy but he would to the rest of the members including me.”

     I was confused but decided to change the topic. “I loss the bet though.”

     “What bet?”

     “I never got him to cry.”

     “Haha so you now have to wake him up with a kiss.” the other member hollered.

     “Anywhere, right?”

     “No the bet was on the lips!” he teased me.

-

      After breakfast all of the members snuck into Khun`s room to see me fulfill my promise. He was sound asleep although it was almost 11am, he must slept late last night.

      I walked over slowly to his bed. I looked at him and he really is crazy cute. I leaned in closing my eyes. And our lips touch for 5 seconds until he woke up surprised sitting up making our foreheads bump. Now we both rubbed our foreheads trying to decrease the pain.

      “Why are you guys doing in here!” he exclaimed pulling his blanket up to cover himself.

      “We made a bet yesterday, and he loss so he had to kissed you to wake you up!” a member shouted pointing at me.

     “What was the bet?” Khun asked.

     “If I could make you cry in my embrace or not?” I said smiling.

     “You wished!!!” he blushed running out of room, what was he thinking to blush like that? He left all of us to think what was his thoughts.

 

 

     Inspried by khunfany’s breakup! So what was Khun thinking!? Also this was really stupid like all of my story there isn't an exact plot line but I just get inspired by something and build off of it.