Superboy

As Long As You Love Me

Nichkhun had fell off his bike and scraped his left knee.

His older brother promised him that he would teach him how to ride his bike today, but like always his family was too busy doing their own stuff to play with him, so Nichkhun had to play by himself.

It was his birthday, but he was all alone. A tear sheaded, traveling down his smooth face.

“Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry. Don't cry Nichkhun. You are worthless, you are nothing but trash, you don't deserve feelings.” Nichkhun whispered to himself, but it only caused him to cry harder.

He just sat there on the floor sobbing hard and people just walk past him without a care in the world. He pulled his knees close to his chest and hugged them.

“W-why, was I bought into this world? What is the point of me coming into this world when I'm just gonna feel bad everyday? Why can't I just die already?” Nichkhun sobbed, darken his jeans.

 

“Don't cry princess! Foxboy is here to save the day!” Nichkhun looked up as he heard a funny voice. It was a boy wearing handmade mask. The boy was probably the same age as Nichkhun. “Now maiden, tell me why are you so sad.” the boy pointed at Nichkhun.

“Me?” Nichkhun asked and the boy merely nodded. “I am not sad. I can't be sad. I have no feelings.” Nichkhun replied.

“Hmm?” the boy looked confused. “You don't look like a robot.” the boy than walk up to Nichkhun and lift up he feet only to slam them down hard onto Nichkhun’s foot.

“OWWW!!!” Nichkhun shouted. He grabbed his foot, scared that the other boy might do it again. “What did you do that for?”

“You do have feelings.” The boy pointed out. “So what do you mean?”

“I can feel things, like if it is hot or cold but I can't feel anything here.” Nichkhun pointed to his heart.

“That's easy to fix.” the boy smiled.

“It is?“

“Yep, you just need to have fun and laugh."

"How?"

"Come with me to the Fox Cave. I have a cure.”

“I can't.”

“Why not?”

“Because my knee is bleeding and you just hurt my foot very badly!!!”

“Ugh stop being such a girl.” Wooyoung whined.

“I am not a girl!“ Nichkhun madly stood up but completely regrets it when he felt the pain of his foot. He immediately sat back down.

“Psh, yeah, right. I know that you are a girl. Unless you are a trans and you are a girl who wants to be a boy ”

“No, I'm a natural boy!”

“Prove it.”

“How?”

“You have to answer me one question and get it right.”

“Ok.”

The boy walked closer to Nichkhun removing his masked. He bent down, their faces and inch apart.

“Do you love me?”

“NO WAY!!!!” Nichkhun push the boy away. “I don't even know you!”

The boy pouted. “You are a boy then, I guess, but why are you sooo pretty.”

“I’m not pretty, I am handsome.” Nichkhun said confidently.

“Pfff. And I'm not cute, sure it's opposite day.”

“I am a boy so I cannot be pretty.”

“Whatever. I still need to help you, but you can't walk.” Wooyoung put his hand on his chin and thought. “I can try to carry you!”

“Yeah... I don't trust you doing that...”

“Fine.” Wooyoung began to think again. “I got it! Wait here!”

“Well that's all I can do so...” Nichkhun mumbled as Wooyoung ran somewhere.

After a few minutes, Wooyoung pops up with a skateboard.

“Here, sit on here. I'll push you.” Wooyoung held the skateboard still as Nichkhun tried to sit on it without straining his knee or feet too much. “Ready?“ Wooyoung asked and Nichkhun nods. “Here we go!“

"But wait! What about my bike?"

"Umm... wait here." the boy ran to an adult and saying something as he pointed to Nichkhun and his bike. Wooyoung then ran back to Nichkhun,

"My mommy will look after it."

"Okay."

Wooyoung push Nichkhun around the slide and between the swings and out of the park.

“Where are we going?” Nichkhun asked afraid, he didn't know this little boy, nor did he know where they were heading.

“Just wait, we're almost there!”

Soon enough the boys were in front of a tree house.

"I can't get up there." Nichkhun looked at his knee.

"i know, i can just bring a few things down." Wooyoung climbed the ladder and soon came back with a basket of items. "First, lets care for your knee then your heart." the little boy pulled out a first aid kit. He professional cleaned the wound and Nichkhun whined and moved in his seat because it stinned.

"Your really good at this." Nichkhun praised the boy when Wwooyoung was finishing wrapping his leg.

"My daddy is a doctor. He does this for me all the time, but I learned how to do it myself so I don't need to bother him anymore."Wooyoung took a step back and he examined his finish project. "Perfect." Wooyoung ran next to Khun pulling out a blue polaroid camera "Cheese!" he shouted and quick took a pic of them.

"I wasn't ready!"

"Hahaha, it's fine. the pic is cute." Wooyoung showed Nichkhun the pic. Nichkhun had an awkward smile (like in 2PM show when he took the pic with the moon brothers. His smile was awkward but super adorable.), while Wooyouong looked cute with his chubby cheeks. "I'm going to put this with my other sucesses with my patient collection up there." Wooyoung pointed to the tree house. "I want you to see it, but you can't climb right now. Maybe in two weeks you'll be better."

Nichkhun was now anticipating it now.

"Another job done by the amazing Foxboy." Wooyoung ran, jump in circls, and did cartwheels making Nichkhun laugh.

When wooyoung got tired he went to Khun and point to his chest "Does it feel better here yet?"

Nichkhun realized that he felt a lot better now, he wasn't sad anymore, "Umm hmm." Nichkhun nodded.

"You can stop by here anytime, I'll always be here."

"Thank you, Foxboy." Khunnie smiled with his eyes becoming crescent shapes.

"You can call me Wooyoung."

"Thanks, Wooyoung. I'm Nichkhun." Wooyoung smiled hearing the other little boy saying his name. And they both just smiled looking at each other for a while. It was the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

 

 

 

-The End-

... of another horrible story by me!!! Horrible words choice, horrible gammar, horrible story line, and etc. Lol I don't even know why I still write.