It's your choice! Me or ice cream?

As Long As You Love Me

Lol Nichkhun is studing the ice cream like “Why do Wooyoungie like you so much?“ >.<

Again please comment! I don't need you to subscribe but plzzzzz comment! I survive with them, that is why recently I have not updated any of my stories, it is because I lack the encouragement. I don't need you to say anything good, I even get happy seeing criticism, because it means you read it and have an opinion. Please comment!!!

Pairing: Khunyoung/Wookhun

Summary: “Do you really like ice cream more than me?

 

Nichkhun stood by the corner of the place they decided to meet. Like always he came early and the other was late but this time Woo was later than usual. Nichkhun have been waiting for approximately 20 minutes and he was getting tired. Nichkhun sat at a seat by a nearby bench checking his phone for any messages that Wooyoung might have texted him. But there was none.

 

W pov

“Oh god I'm late!” I said chasing after a bus that seemed like it was teasing me. I was not able to catch up with the bus because it kept on driving and it seemed like it wasn’t going to stop. I gave up and stopped running and went back to the bus stop. I lazily plopped myself down on the bus stop bench.

I reached inside my pocket for my phone. 

“1 percent!!!?” I shouted to the screen that was shutting off displaying a spiraling circle. “Aish! What did I do to deserve this?” I ruffled my hair in rage.

I couldn't hold in my anger and stood up pacing back and forth at the stop. Finally after about 5 minutes another bus arrived. Some people recognized me but they didn't come up to me so I guessed that they aren't fans.

I sat in an empty seat eyeing the time that was shown on the digital display. 30 minutes. He won't be mad right?

15 minutes later (45 in total) I arrived at the stop but he wasn't there. 

“Did he leave?” I questioned myself, I waited for a few minutes. But he never showed up, Khun is never late though and if he was he'll be his definition of late and that is being on time. I continue waiting and I felt like I been waiting forever, I'm not a very patient person. A few more mintues passed and I decided that he wasn’t going to show up, but when I turned the corner to the direction of bus stop to go home I saw him sitting at a bench. He was sleeping.

Man, is he stupid? He was an idol and he just fell asleep in the streets on a bench!? What if he gets kidnapped?

I walked over to bench and sat next to him. His chest moving up and down as he breathed. He looks just like an angel. I didn't want to bother him, but if he sleeps like that his neck would ache like hell when he wakes so I slowly moved him and had his head on my lap.

 

No one's pov

10 minutes later Nichkhun woke up with a yawn. When he registered that he was sleeping on Wooyoung’s lap he sat up quickly blushing.

“Yah, why didn't you wake me up?” Nichkhun asked hidding his blush by rubbing his eyes.

“Well I thought it was fair that if you waited for our date, then I show too.” Wooyoung bluntly said not knowing how much it affected Nichkhun. Nichkhun thought that Wooyoung was so cute for thinking about him like that. “So what do you wanna do?”

“No need to act cool I know what you want to do.”

“Really!!?” Wooyoung asked knowing what Nichkhun meant. The way he asked was like a little kid causing Nichkhun to chuckle. Nichkhun nodded his head yes. “But you said you don't want me to eat ice cream anymore.”

“I never said that.”

“You never said it to me but I know what you think and I heard your conversation with Minjun-hyung. You don't like ice cream because  you think I like it more than you.“

“I never said that!!!” Nichkhun blushed.

“Yes you did, ‘no need to act cool.’” Woo smiled seeing Nichkhun embarrassed face. “It's time for ice cream!!!” Wooyoung shouted pulling his Khunnie to his favorite ice cream place.

 

Nichkhun watched Wooyoung as he chowed down his gumbo ice cream.

“Why aren't you eating?” Wooyoung asked Nichkhun.

“I don't really feel like it.”

“But ice cream is your enemy, right? You are jelly of icey because I like it more than you.” Wooyoung said making Nichkhun mad so he could eat. And when his plan worked he smiled.

 

Later...

They were home stading at the balcony staring at stars. Nichkhun was hesitant about asking Wooyoung what he was thinking. Nichkhun was staring at Woo as Woo stared at the stars. When Wooyoung turned to look at Khun, Nichkhun turned away. Wooyoung knew with one look at his favorite hyung that he had something on his mind so he asked, “What is it hyung?“

Nichkhun was shaken “Umm... nothing.”

“Hyung, you know I know you better than you know yourself so really what's up?“ Wooyoung said causing Nichkhun to sigh in defeat.

“I-I, do you really like ice cream more than me? Don't think I'm stupid...” Nichkhun looked away from Wooyoung’s eyes.

“Khun.” Wooyoung lifted Nichkhun’s face up with his hand. “Hyung of course” Wooyoung said and Nichkhun frowned.

“You could have atleast lie.” Nichkhun turned away after pushing Wooyoung’s hand away from his face.

Wooyoung smiled “You didn't let me finish, I was about to say of course I love you more than ice cream.”

Nichkhun’s eyes sparkled staring back into Wooyoung’s eyes. Nichkhun hugged Wooyoung “I like you more than Junho too.” Nichkhun said Wooyoung pulled away from Nichkhun.

“What do you mean?“ Wooyoung asked.

“Not telling!!!” Nichkhun said running inside the house with Wooyoung chasing him.

 

In the end Wooyoung pinned Nichkhun to Minjun’s bed, tickling the answered out of him.

“J-Junho is-haha-never late!!! And he was-haha-the only one who remember my birthday!!!” Nichkhun said causing Wooyoung to stop tickling him.

“What?” Wooyoung paused and stared at Nichkhun.

“It's okay Woo, I had fun today.”

“Gosh I'm so stupid I forgot your birthday.” Wooyoung mentally beated himself up. I was supposed to make today special for you as your boyfriend but I completely forgot about your birthday. I'm sorry.”

“It's okay Woo. It's not like it's the first time.”

“Khun I promise I'll make it up to you.”

“How?”

“You already know.”

...

 

“Happy belated birthday Nichkhun!“ the members said to Nichkhun when he woke up exiting Taec and Jun.k’s room.

“We wanted to say it yesterday but Wooyoung-hyung was hogging you.” Junho smiled and Nichkhun smiled back.

“Aish I can't believe you to did it on my bed, you better clean it up.” Minjun said. But when he turned around he saw the maknae plotting something bad. “Yah! Chansung-ah! Atleast save some for Nichkhun!” Minjun chased Chansung around the kitchen to the living room as Chansung stuffed his mouth with cake. And Nichkhun laughed at the eldest and maknae.

Wooyoung exit the room after he woke up.

Wooyoung stared at the room for a while and began, “Wait, so you all remembered Nichkhun-hyung’s birthday?” Wooyoung asked feeling even more bad.

“Of course! He's my favorite hyung!” Chansung said aiming at Jun.k who manage to take the cake back.

“I’m so sorry Khun.” Woo said.

“Woo, I said it's okay, plus you made it up to me late night.” Nichkhun winked.

“Ewwwwwwwww!“ the two maknaes said.

The members ate what was the remainder of the cake after they freshened up, but Jun.k forbade Chansung to have anymore cake. Secretly though Nichkhun fed Chansung some.

 

...

 

The boys were at a concert.

“Hi I'm Wooyoung, and I love ice cream more than Nichkhun-hyung.” Wooyoung introduced himself causing Nichkhun to look at him.

“What!?”

“That's why I forgot your birthday hyung. It was because of all the ice cream you treated me to.” Wooyoung said purposely making Khun mad.

“I'm never going to buy you ice cream again!” Nichkhun said.

“Guys can you wait until the concert is over?” Taec interrupted.

“No! We wanna watch Khunyoung!!!” the fans screamed.

Wooyoung walked over to Nichkhun and pinched his cheek. “I'm just kidding hyung.” Wooyoung smiled. “It's just you look so cute when your mad.” Wooyoung said causing Nichkhun to pout and blush.

What Wooyoung did shocked not only all of the fans but all of the members too. Wooyoung publicly kissed Nichkhun! And all of the fans screamed.

“Woo!” Nichkhun shouted.

“You can't blame me if you look so cute.”

“My Taeckhun is ruined!” One fan screamed.

“I definitely love you more than Junho.” Nichkhun said.

“I love you too.” They smiled to each other.

“Okay let's get this concert started!” Nichkhun shouted.