Cookie Love

As Long As You Love Me

June 24th 2016!!! Happy birthday Nichkhun!!!! You are now 28!!!! Wow!!!!! He 12 years older than me 😭😭😭 why do the cutest man in the whole have to be so much older than me? So in this fanfic, I decided to make him a little kid again.

 Haha I know that it is Faaaaaaaarrrrrr from June 24, but I really had wrote this then. I just never published it. Lol, I felt like I had updated awhile ago like a week ago, but turns out it was months ago... Sorry, it's just well, 1, I don't think anyone is reading anymore anyways. 2, my writings . 3, no motivation. 4, I think I might like taeckhun more than wookhun now, idk it's confusing me. Cause wookhun is my first otp and you all should know I like bottom Khunnie, and he is definitely the bottom with Taec😉. Plus taec and khun are always together before debut to now, Idk... But anyways here was the horrible oneshot I wrote anyways.

 

 

“He is so mean!” Nichkhun’s whinning came from the backseats of the car. He was sitting on his high back booster car seat with his mother driving and his 11 year old brother in the passenger seat. He was telling his mother and older brother about the son of his teacher aka his preschooler classmate.

“Maybe it's because he likes you.” His brother teased and Nichkhun grew a little pink.

“What!? No way! He is a boy and I am a boy too.”

“Well it's 2016, it's possible. There is this old saying that boys mess with the girls that they like, maybe he is messing with you because he like you. Right mom?”

“Yes it is. But how do you know so much about love?” Nichkhun’s mom eyed his older brother and Nichkhun laughed.

“Tv?”

“Umm hmm, we'll talk about this later but anyways Nichkhun, if he does like you, remember no dating until college.”

“I thought it was until high school?” Nichan asked.

“High school for you, but college for my sweet baby boy.”

“I’m not your sweet baby boy?” Nichan poutly asked.

“I mean if you want to be, then sure, but you would have to take all of the restrictions along with it.”

“Nah, I'm good.”

 “Yeah I thought so.”

“I still don't think that he likes me, I don't want to go to school today. Why can't I just come with you two, mommy?” Nichkhun continue to whine.

“I know how it's going to turn out. You would just fall asleep if you come with us and during the time before you fall asleep you would be either crying or running around.”

“Not true.” Nichkhun crossed his arms and pouted.

“Remember last time?”

“Yes, he was sleepy but we were just at the beginning of shopping and all he did was whine. People thought we were torturing him.” Nichan answered.

“I don't remember that.” Nichkhun declared.

“Well it happened. And here we are!” Nichkhun’s mother pulled up onto the Jang’s private preschool’s parking lot.

Nichan grabbed Nichkhun’s special bag that has his inhailer, snacks, medicine, and etc. while Nichkhun’s mother unbuckle and carried Nichkhun out of the car.

“I can walk myself.” Nichkhun said and his mother let him down.

His brother rushed up to the front door snd rang the bell. The door beep, meaning that it had unlocked and the three went in. Nichkhun raced passed Nichan to room 106, he comes here daily so he remembers the places pretty well, but Nichan was a lot taller and faster so if course he got there first.

When they arrived at the room, a kind woman opened the door, immediately recognizing Nichan and greeted him saying “Wow you grown so much!” and the lady even ruffled his hair.

“Hahaha I know!! I'm going to be taller than mommy soon!”

“Yes you will.” the lady said taking Nichkhun’s bag.

“Hi Mrs. Jang!” Nichkhun ran up and hugs her legs.

“Hi, Khunnie.”

“Sorry Jisoo, but we are in a hurry so we can't chat.” Nichkhun’s mother said.

“It's fine, go.”

“Come on, Chan.” Nichkhun’s mother said and went to the car with Nichan and drove away.

“Come on in, Khunnie.” Mrs. Jang let Khun hold her pinky and led him in. “You are a little early, so you can play with the toys or draw while everyone else come.”

Nichkhun let go of her pinky and ran to one of the big square tables with four seats, his friends were early too. He easily climbed up the chair with his little legs- the chair was made especially for little kids-. and waited patiently. Mrs. Jang the tv and places Khun’s stuff neatly into the fridge.

 

-

 

“Hey Khunnie do you want color with me?” Taecyeon asked.

“Umm hmm.” Nichkhun nodded his head and walked over to Taecyeon. Nichkhun thought that he would be able to sit on the chair with Taec because normally he was able to share the chair with Junho, but Taecyeon was a littler bigger so he wasn't able to.

“Um, I'll pull another chair near.” Taecyeon went and pulled a chair near his. “Here you go.” Taec gave Khunnie a crayon, but when he reaches for it another boy snatched it before he could.

“Hey! Give me it back!!!” Nichkhun tried to reached the crayon that the boy just stole from him.

“Don't want to!“ the boy blew raspberrys.

“I don't like you.” Khun gave up trying and sat back down.

“You're no fun, here.” the other boy gave Nichkhun back his crayon.

“Thanks!” Nichkhun smiled to the other boy and the boy quickly blushed.

“Yah it's nothing, I took it from you in the first place.” the boy slouched down next to Nichkhun. “I’m hungry.”

“Then tell your mommy.” Nichkhun took another crayon and colored another object.

“I’m hungry too!!!” Chansung popped up from under the table, he was taking a nap down there, but he heard someone talking about food and woke up.

“She is too far. Can you get some food for me?” Wooyoung ignored Chansung.

“Umm, I don't know, I might be too short.” but either way Nichkhun got up and went to the kitchen.

He climbed on a step stool. His eyes were barely above the counter. He reached for whatever was the closest to him and went back to the table.

“Here, you go!” he gave Wooyoung a cookie, and Chansung a bag of chips.

“Thanks.”

“No problem, Channie.” Nichkhun and ruffles his hair and Chansung slid back under the table.

“Do you want some?” Wooyoung asked Nichkhun.

“Umm, sure.” Wooyoung broke the cookie in half and gave Nichkhun it.

“I want some too!” Taecyeon pouted to Khun.

“Here you go.” Nichkhun giggled at Taec’s cute and silly face.

“No.” Wooyoung said. “The cookie is for Khun. If you want one go get your own.”

“Why? I can get another one, Taec can have this one.” Nichkhun was about to pass the cookie to Taec.

“I said no!” Wooyoung pulled Khun’s hand back. “I broke the cookie in half so we can share. It's like my heart, my heart is for you, not him.” Wooyoung got up and pulled Khun to where he had sat and he move between Taec and Khun.

“...” Nichkhun stared at the cookie for awhile “But I don't want your heart.” Nichkhun gave the cookie back to Wooyoung, but Wooyoung didn't take it.

“Why not.” Wooyoung asked.

“Cause I don't like you! You are always mean to me.” Nichkhun pouted.

“I am only mean to you, cause you're so cute when you're mad.” Wooyoung pinched Nichkhun’s cheeks.

“Oww!” Nichkhun moved away from Wooyoung.

“I'll promise to be nicer to you, if you accept my heart.”

“Sorry Youngie, but my mommy told me that I can't date until I'm in college.”

“Your mom doesn't have to know.”

“Yes she does, she is my mommy, and I tell her everything.”

“Okay, fine I can wait, but promise me you'll say yes then.”

“You'll have to wait until college to ask me again, we'll see then.” Nichkhun gave Wooyoung back his cookie.

“Okay, baby.”

“I’m not a baby!!! I'm a big boy!” Nichkhun pouted.

“Sure you are.” Wooyoung smiled.

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

 

14 years later

“First day of college!” Nichkhun crossed the day off his calendar.

Nichkhun grabbed his things and went out the door.

“Boo!” Wooyoung jumped out of nowhere.

“Yah!” Nichkhun smacked Wooyoung’s arm. “You scared me!”

“Haha that wss the point.” Wooyoung laughed. “Do you know what today is?”

“The first day of school?”

“Of college.”

“So?”

“Remember the deal we made when we were both 4?”

Nichkhun thought for awhile “No.” he answered innocently.

“Maybe this will jog your memory.” Wooyoung digged in his pockets and got out a heart shaped cookie that was wrapped in plastic. He removed the plastic and broke the cookie in half. “Khunnie, will you accept my heart now?”

 

 

 

 

 

The end, haha sorry for everything, cheesy story and very late update