Single Khun part 3

As Long As You Love Me

   “Come on Jae-hyung!” Wooyoung pulled on Jay’s arm.

   “No! Why should I help you with that!?” Jay continued walking.

   “You don't want me to say the obvious.”

   “What do you mean?”

   “You know!”

   “Know what?” Jay became serious not understanding and turned around to face Wooyoung.

   “Are you serious hyung that you don't know what I'm saying?” And Jay nodded. “That you like Khun-hyung!” Jay curious look became a frown and he sighed.

   “Don't say something that isn't true like you are 100% sure that it is a fact.”

   “But you do like him right hyung?” Wooyoung ask and Jay doesn't answer. “See I'm right!”

   “Stop Wooyoung.” Jay sighed again. “You're just going to hurt yourself more if you keep holding on to him.”

   “But-”

   “Just stop being so childish and accept the fact that he doesn't feel the same. If he did not like that Taec guy he still wouldn't like us and he would just fall for someone else. Be happy for him.”

   “But I know that Taec and him won't workout!”

   “And why is that?”

   “Instinct?”

   “Just give up Woo.” Jay said and walk away.

   “B-but you two are made for each other!” Wooyoung shouted and Jay turned back around again. “The person that I will give Khun to is you hyung. I can tell by the way you both interact, you clearly like him but he just doesn't know it and he like you too but he doesn't know that either. That is why no one works out with him, but only you do. I love him from the beginning but I knew that me and him would never work because his heart only beats your name and not mine.”

    Jay stares at Wooyoung for a while then he hit Wooyoung on the head. “Am I mixing you up with Junho again?”

    “No! Why would you say that!?”

    “Because Wooyoung is stupid.”

    “I’m not stupid! You're stupid!”

    “Yeah you are Wooyoung, Junho would never talk like that to me. So what exactly is this plan of yours to make Khun not go out with Taec?”

    “My plan is for him to figure out his feeling for you before his date with Taec on Friday.”

-

    “Hey Khun.” Jay walks into Khun`s room without knocking.

    “Hey.” Khun looks over to Jay from his computer desk.

    “So it's your birthday what do you want to do?”

    “Idk, I just wanna spend my time with my friends, I guess.”

    “Guys night out? Okay!” Jay claps his hands together.

    “Yeah, I guess but we aren't going to the club or bar.”

    “Awww!!! Why not?”

    “I don't want to be drunk on my birthday.”

    “Okay, fine.”

-

    It was 9:46pm and the guys were wandering the streets of city.

   “There is still one thing we have to do for it to be a perfect birthday.” Wooyoung said.

   “And what is that?” Jun.k asked.

    “Cake.” Chansung guessed.

    “How can we get cake during this time?” Nichkhun asked. “Most stores are closing right now.”

    “I bought the materials beforehand because I want to make it together.” Wooyoung said.

    “Okay so let's go to your house.” Junho said.

    “My house ( i can't wait it will release this Monday!!! 2pM is coming back!!!June 15!!! ) it is.”

-

    The guys drove the taxi to Wooyoung’s house and when they got there, there was a man knocking on the door.

    “Oh hey Woo you are just on time.” the guy said with a big smile.

    “Do you need something?” Khun asked.

    “Oh Khun! I wanted to ask Wooyoung for your address to pick you up for our date on Friday.”

    “You could had just called.”

    “Well I broke my phone and I'm ordering one so... Anyways happy birthday Khunnie.” Taec says and Jay cringed, the guy just had one date with Nichkhun and now he is calling him with a nickname?

   “Then how did you send the present?” Nichkhun asked.

   “Well i told Wooyoung to send it to you.”

   “Enough chit-chat I'm cold.” Wooyoung said and pushed between Khun and Taec to unlock the door.