Single Khun part 2

As Long As You Love Me

Summary: Nichkhun is straight but his friend keep hooking him up with guys. This time the guy is perfect will Khun fall for him?

Pairings: Taeckhun, Wookhun/Khunyoung, and Jaykhun

   “Did we do a good job or what?” One of his best friends, Wooyoung asked after that met again.

   “I don't know. He was nice, caring, and strong but he is still a dude.”

   “But would you like to go out with him again?”

   “I don't know.” Nichkhun answered khunfusingly.

   “Well he said he really liked you and that you are really cute.” his other best friend interrupted their conversation.

   “Really?” Wooyoung and Nichkhun asked in unison.

   “Yeah, he was being all poetic with it saying ‘when he smiles it shines half of the whole world and reaches the other half when it becomes night time.’ like what does that even mean?” Junho asked.

   “It means that he really like you, Nichkhun!” Wooyoung screamed making Junho and Nichkhun cover their ears.

   “So do you want him or what?” Junho asked.

   “I guess...”

   “Hyung.” Wooyoung calls Nichkhun and Nichkhun turned around to look at him. And Wooyoung just kissed him. Nichkhun doesn't yell at him because he know exactly why the younger did it. The younger liked him for a long time but Nichkhun had always turned him down saying that he was straight. But now Nichkhun agreed to date another man and he just wanted to make one last move before Nichkhun is someone else's. “I'm sorry.” Wooyoung says.

   “I'm sorry too.” Nichkhun says and hug the younger. “You desevre someone better than me.” Khun says and Wooyoung was about to agrue back saying that no one is better than the thai prince himself.

   You might wonder why Wooyoung would help find dates for Nichkhun although he would just hurt himself. It was because he wanted to make sure that he would give Nichkhun away to the right person. He wanted Nichkhun to be happy.

   “I'm sorry Wooyoung.” Nichkhun repeats again.

~

 

   Nichkhun walks home thinking about Wooyoung, it might really hurt him but he just can't date the other. He only see Wooyoung as his cute little overprotective brother. And it would be if he dated his brother.

   Nichkhun reached his apartment and he was surprised to see no sticky-notes on the fridge. That means that Jay was home. Jay was hardly home and Nichkhun never knows what he does. Nichkhun walks around their apartment room to search for Jay but he didn't see him.

   Nichkhun hears the front door open as he was about to leave Jay’s room. Was it a robber? Did Nichkhun forgot to lock the front door? Nichkhun hears rustling sounds and looks outside of Jay doorway to see who was the person. It was a small man in black.

   Nichkhun can't just go up to the man he might be armed. Nichkhun decide that he should hide. He crawled under Jay’s bed and decide to stay there until the criminal leave.

   After a minute or two, he hears the criminal open Jay’s door. The criminal walks in and now that he was closer; Nichkhun could tell that it was Jay by his socks.

   Nichkhun climbed out from under Jay’s bed as Jay was taking off his shirt.

   “Woah! What are you doing here?” Jay asked when he turned around shirtless and sees Nichkhun standing up.

   “Umm...” Nichkhun scratches his head and look at his toes, “I thought someone was breaking in and I hid under your bed.” Nichkhun blushed at his stupid act.

   The older just hides his smile behind his hand for the younger’s innocence. Nichkhun was afraid to look at Jay right now because he was shirtless. Jay like to tease the other so he walks up to Nichkhun.

   Nichkhun see Jay’s footsteps coming toward him and he moves back. Jay ends up pinning Nichkhun to the wall. He lift up Nichkhun’s face to meet his eyes and he smiles.

   Nichkhun eyes widen he blushes. They stayed like that for awhile just staring into each other eyes. Then Jay just moves away laughing “Dude! You're face is priceless!”

   And Nichkhun blushes even more and then his phone beeped. He takes his phone out of his pocket.

 

To Khun: From Ho

I got you a date this Friday at 6!

 

To Ho: From Khun

Okay, send me the info later I'm kinda in a weird situation right now.

 

To Khun: From Ho

Okay?

 

   “What is it?” Jay asked Khun.

   “Umm I decide to give the guy I dated a second try.” Khun replies.

   “That never happen before, he must really be something, huh?.”

   “Here.” Nichkhun gives Jay his phone with a pic of Taec.

   “Yeah I'm right. I knew that if you would ever date a guy, he would be this kind of type.”

   “What do you mean by that?”

   “A cute guy like you normally like a strong and dorky guy like him.”

   “Could really read people that easily?”

   “Yeah, that's how I know you so well.” (that's why he is such a good leader. Jay I miss you!!!)

   “I still have one question. Why are you home?”

   “Why? You don't want me home?”

   “No, just wondering.”

   “Dance compet.”

   “Oh.”

    They talked a bit and Nichkhun left Jay’s room. Jay sat on his bed and put on a new plain white shirt.

   “I can read people really when, Khun. Very well, that's why I know what you like Khun. And I know what you also don't like. You would never love a guy like me...”

 

I'm so sorry bad chap because I'm sups laz.