WK: I Swear

As Long As You Love Me

Summary: Sometimes the obvious needed to be said.

Pairings: Mainly: Wookhun/Khunyoung

                 Hinted: Taecjay, and Chanho

If anyone know a momont wear khun and woo were in a hotel room ( not the wooyoung washing face tutorial ) and they both were studying? And at the end they waved and both fake fell backwards onto the bed it is from please tell me!!!!!!!!!!!

   His tears finally stopped after 2 hours of endless crying. The tears he shed only stopped because his eyes are now too dry to continue. He hugs his blanket tighter inhaling the scent. The scent of someone he loves so much, but he guess that person doesn't feel the same.

   He wakes up the day next, his head aches and he eyes swollen from last night. He goes into the bathroom and tries to find a solution to cover up what happen to him but he couldn't think of anything. He feels pathetic letting someone else controll him so much. He feels pathetic for falling deeper and deeper for the other although the other never had said ‘i love you.’ back.

    After an hour he knew it was useless, his eyes would not lose their puffiness until maybe at least tomorrow. He exits he room with his head low, he doesn't want his father to see him like this. It was his worst fear, letting his father see him cry. His father have done so much for him and work so hard to make him happy but if his father sees him like this it mean that his father's effort was a waste.

   He opens his bedroom door and sees his father watching the news. His father turned over and he looks away, afraid his father could read though him.

  “Good morning.” his father greets him from the couch.

  “Mourn-ning.” he accidentally stutters and curses himself for being so weak.

  “Are you okay?” his father sincerely asks.

  “I'm okay.” he sniffs. His father walks up to him.

  “You can tell me what's wrong.”

~

   “That's all!?” his father asks in pure shock. And he nods his head in embarrassment for over thinking everything “So you finally confess to your best friend but he didn't replied. But-but nothing happened!”

   “Exactly. Nothing happened. Maybe he doesn't love me back because he thinks I'm just a kid.” Khun replies.

   “Khun.” his father puts his hand on Khun`s shoulder. Nichkhun really admires his father, his father was not much older than him, only 12 years older to be exact, because it was only his adopted father. But he admires how his adopted father adopted him after all of the years he spented in the orphanage no one wanted him but this man right here took him in. “You think to much.” his father playful flick his forehead. “I know he loves you, no matter what. Maybe he just isn't ready yet. Which is ironic because you are the younger one.”

   “But-”

   “But nothing Khun. If he really is good enough, you would know.”

   “How are you so sure?” Nichkhun asks.

   “Because Khun I believe your heart knows what is right and wrong for you. Also I'm your father, Ok Taecyeon. I been though many relationships. But when I meant your mother,” his father smiles more sincerely “when I met your mother she was different, and I knew she was the one. So don't think to much my son.” Khun smiled, although he was not Taec’s real son the older acts like he really was and it makes the little kid happy.

   “Also, you're only 15 you still have a long time.” and Khun cried right there for his father. He knew what his father meant. His mother past away a long time ago and his father never dated anyone afterward. His mother pasted away when she was just a freshman in college because of a diease, but before she pasted Taec and she adopted Khun. They wanted to pretend like they were able to grow up together and have a son and see him grow up to be handsome and caring.

   Taec hugs Khun. “It's okay.” he says.

~

   “Someone is here for you Khun!” his father shouts from the living room. Khun knew exactly who it was, he was on the roof of his house and he can see everything from up there.

   It was the person that Khun confessed to but didn't answer at all. It was his best friend. And his best friend just left him without saying yes or no but just ran away.

   Soon Khun hears footsteps walking up to his roof. The figure sat down next to him.

   “I'm sorry for just running away.”

   “It's okay.” Khun managed to say without stuttering.

   “Do you really want me to answer your confession though?”

   “What kind of question it that!? Would I confess if I didn't want an answ-”

  Before Khun could say another word the older shinked all of the space between them. They parted and Woo brushes Khun`s hair behind he ears and they both just stare at one another.

   “Do you still need to ask if I love you?” Wooyoung asks after awhile. Khun doesn't answer, he wants to hear the older say it l because he needs to hear it to believe it. Wooyoung understands just by the look in the younger’s eyes. “Well if you want to hear it, I'll say the obvious for you, Khun. I swear by the moon and the stars in the sky. I swear like the shadow that's by your side. Till death do us apart I'll love you with every single beat of my heart. I love you, Khun.” Khun felt like his heart would explode just by hearing those words. Khun hugs the other while he teared up.

   “I love you too.”

   “Finally.” Khun thought, both of them got to say it to one another. “But why have you never said it back to me?”

   “I thought it was obvious and that it's not needed for me to say the obvious, but I guess...” he push Khun slightly away and smiled “if you want to hear it, I would say it to you everyday.” and Khun smiles to.

~

   “Haha the love birds finally got together!” Jay howls as the group of 7 seven walk in the supermarket, causing Khun and Woo to blush. Khun cletch on to Wooyoung’s left arm and hid behind him.

   “Why are you so shy now huh Khun? You were the brave one to confess first!” Taec along with Jay teased the two.

   “You two should just shut up and go out already! Leave my baby and his boyfriend alone!” Jun.k says making the two adults mute.

   “Thank you.” Wooyoung whispers to Jun.k. He then looks over to his left, right behind him was his lover and best friend. Right beside Wooyoung is where Nichkhun was, which is exactly where he belongs.

   Wooyoung kiss Nichkhun’s forehead and Taecjay was about to cause more commotion but receive a glare from Jun.k and Chanho.

   “What was that for?” Khun blushes.

   “It's because I love you, freshman.”

   “I love you too, senior.”

 

 

Once again another stupid story from me. The story might not make a ton of sense because there is a back up story to the whole thing but i do not feel like writing it, so i just went to the main part and gave it to you guys.

Also happy belated birth Youngie! I know his birthday was two days ago! But I just want to say it now!

Story inspired by I Swear by All-4-One.