UPDATE: No, I Don’t Miss You

As Long As You Love Me

Omg I thought posted this yesterday but turns out that I didn’t. I was so sad checking this story constantly to see if I got any comments or views, or anything (sorry I sound desperate, but that it because I am. I want to know that HOTTEST still exist). So now Im fixing that problem and I don’t know if people will read it or not but I hope! Fingers crossed!

HAHA IM BACK AFTER 2 YEARS! Kinda boring, but I wrote this because I didn't see anyone else did: About Taec leaving for the military.

 

“Will you miss me?” Taecyeon had his goofy toothy smile plastered on his face as he asked Nichkhun the question. It was his last day free before he was to be enlisted to participate in his military training. They both were laying on Nichkhun’s bed watching a movie and the tv was displaying the ending credits.

”Of course not!” Nichkhun blushed red.

”Aww come on Khunnie, stop being your tsundere self for once. I’m leaving tomorrow and we don’t know when will be the next time we’ll see each other again. I just want to hear you say that you’ll miss me.”

Nichkhun couldn’t say a word. He knew that he’ll miss his best friend and past crush but he didn’t want to admit it, it was way too embarrassing!

”Noooo~.” Nichkhun whined. “I wouldn’t miss you.” Causing Taecyeon to get up and sigh, however Nichkhun reached out and grabbed his hand.

Taecyeon looked at Nichkhun and Nichkhun blushed looking anyway.

”Yes Khunnie? Do you have anything to say?”

”W-where are you going?” Nichkhun said not looking in Taecyeon’s eyes.

”I'm just going to brush my teeth, I'll sleep here tonight, baby” Taecyeon laughed. “You’re so cute, Khun.” Taecyeon said ruffling Khun’s hair. Nichkhun hid under the blanket as Taec left.

 

 

-

 

 

Taecyeon was asleep. Their position was awkward, both of them on different pillows, sleeping straight like two strangers who were forced to sleep on the same bed. Nichkhun stared at Taceyeon as Taec slept peacefully with his chest moving up and down as he exhale and inhale. Nichkhun couldn’t help but moved closer to Taec. Slowly, Nichhkhun inched over to Taecyeon. When he was close enough, he gently placed his own head on Taecyeon’s toned chest and wrapped his arm around Taecyeon.

”He smells like strawberries.” Nichkhun thought and drifted off to sleep with Taecyeon’s scent and the sound of their heartbeats as one.

Taecyeon woke up smiling, finding Nichkhun snuggling with him. And after a couple of minutes, Nichkhun too woke up and jolted away from Taecyeon. Taecyeon decided not to be mean so he did not  tease Nichkhun who would have blown up like a red tomato if he did.

-

“You’re first hyung. We’ll all missed you.” Junho said over facetime with everyone and everyone repeated that they’ll miss Taecyeon while they hugged him.. besides... besides Nichkhun.

I won’t miss you.” Nichkhun said as he twisted the bracelet on his right hand around, and from afar, Taecyeon was watching him smiling.

-

 

 

“Nichkhun, Taecyeon-hyung just left!!!” Wooyoung shouted to the top of the stairs where Nichkhun’s room was.

”WHAAT!?” Nichkhun shouted as he ran down the steps “I didnt get to say-“ Nichkhun bounced backward and onto his tushie after bumping into something.

”Need a hand, princess?” Taecyeon put his hand out for Nichkhun who took it.

”I’m a prince, not a princess.”

”You’re my princess.” Taecyeon kissed Nichkhun on the forehead. But when Taecyeon pulled away from the kiss, Nichkhun’s instinct kicked in and his hand reached up to Taecyeon’s tempting camo military ed uniform collar and pulled him in for a kiss on the lips. Taecyeon was genuinely shocked.

”OHHHHHHH!” The members cheering and rallied especially Wooyoung. When they did this, Nichkhun got back to reality and he realised what he just did. Too embrassed to show his face, he ran up stair and locked his door, Taecyeon was too shock to act. 

-

After an hour, Taecyeon was able to think about Nichkhun's action and decided to confront the older man. Taecyeon went upstair to Nichkhun's room.

Knock, Knock.

Nichkhun knew that it was Taecyeon, he was the only member who knocks on the doors before entering and he was able to make Taecyeon adopt the habit too. Nichkhun's mind was in a puddle as he thought about what he did. Before Nichkhun could say come in, Taecyeon already let himself in and now he was sitting on Nichkhun’s bed.

”Khunnie.” Taceyeon starts and Nichkhun looked up but he couldn’t look into Taecyeon eyes.

“Why did-“

”I’ll miss you Taec.” Nichkhun admitted and he cried a river, with that Taecyeon pulled Nichkhun into a hug. It was quiet but it was soothing and enjoyable. When Nichkhun calmed down Taecyeon began to speak.

”Khun, I’ll also miss you, and I’ll probably miss you the most out of all the members." Nichkhun tried to calm down to he can hear what Taecyeon was saying to him.

"Don't go." Nichkhun cling onto Taecyeon's shirt harder.

"I have to Khunnie." Taecyeon laughed, "With you telling me to stay like this, I am actually thinking twice, but it's too late now." Taecyeon pulled Nichkhun's hand away from his shirt and Nichkhun tears built up again. Taecyeon wiped Nichkhun's tears away with his thumb. "Khun, please be strong. Seeing you like this makes me worried that I can't leave you alone."

"Yes, you can't leave me." Nichkhuncried and Taeceyon left.

"Come on Khunnie, I'm not going to be gone forever, just think of it as me going on vacation or something."

"For two years..." Nichkhun looked up, and it was super adorable. Puppy dog Khun.

"I'm be baclk for holidays and anyday important. I'll still be here, right?" Taecyeon pointed to Nichkhun's heart.

"Of course."

"TAEC-HYUNG iT"S TIME!" Junho called.

"Wanna come see me of?"

"Yes, I just hope I won't publicly break down.

"I know you won;t, come on." Taecyeon grabbed Nichkhun's hand and they with out to the car together.