HK: After Tears Come Comfort

As Long As You Love Me

In which Nichkhun cries and Junho comforts him.

 

 

After the tokyo dome concert, Nichkhun had gone missing and Junho was the only one free; leading him to be the only one who had time to search for the Thai. It was important to not let Khun be alone in a crucial moment like this. The members never really saw Nichkhun cry before; they know that he has to, sometimes, especially when Nichkhun exits his room with his head hanging low, teary eyes, and a cute, red nose.

 

 

Junho was not exactly sure where he should look for Nichkhun. They were in Japan for god’s sake, meaning that they are not entirely familiar with their surrounding.

“Yah, where can he be!?” Junho said running through the rain with only an umbrella and a very thin jacket protecting him from it. It was not easy for Junho because it was raining very hard. He looked down to the ground that he was running on to only see his reflection from the soak street.
Junho ran under an awning of a store because the rain was getting harder and his umbrella was pretty useless. Junho grabbed his phone out of his pocket.

“Da** it's all wet.” he ped his jacket revealing probably the only dry part of him right now. He wipe his phones screen against his light gray sweatshirt. He turns it on and called Nichkhun.
*Ring, ring, ring, ring, ring. Please leave a message to “Khunnie” after the beep. Beep.

“Khun call me as soon as you can.” Junho said and hung up. He speed dial Nichkhun again to see if Nichkhun would pick up this time.
*Ring, ring-
“H-hello?” Junho hear Nichkhun sniff on the other end of the line.

“God, Khun! Do you know how many times I called you!? Or how worried I am!? Where are you?” Junho yelled into his phone scaring the man on the other side.

“I-I’m sorry... I'm a-at tokyo dome still.”

“Okay, stay there. I'll be there soon.”

“Yes Jun-” Junho sighed and hung up before Nichkhun could finish. Junho wasn't trying to be rude, but he just can't endure the pain of hear his precious hyung in such despair.

 

 

Junho hopped off the cabi and ran into the building. He ran to their dressing room but Khun wasn't there. He would call but his phone was out of battery. Junho ran back and forth looking for the everyone's Thai prince, but his one and only Thai princess.
Junho went to the stage and he felt like giving up. That was the only place he didn't check, but maybe he should have checked here first.


Nichkhun sat at the edge of the stage, he had one leg against his chest and hugged it with one arm. His other leg swinged back and forth, like a little kid, hitting the stage when it fell. In his free, right hand Nichkhun was holding something.

“Hyung.” Junho called out and Nichkhun turned over looking at Junho with such powerful, full of emotion eyes.
Junho went over to sit next to Nichkhun.

“What were you holding?” Junho asked because as soon as he came to sit next to Nichkhun, Nichkhun hid it away.

“It's a picture. A picture of my most favorite people in the whole world.”

“Khun you're so stupidly cute.” Junho chuckled earning a weak, girly punch in his arm.

“I’m not! I'm a man!” Nichkhun whined kicking his leg more powerfully.

“Yes you are.” Junho then suddnly pulled Nichkhun into an embrace. “You're a man, a man that I can't stop thinking about.” Junho smiled and Nichkhun looked up at Junho.

“You're crushing me~” Nichkhun whined and Junho released Nichkhun from his hug but he still kept his arm over Nichkhun’s shoulder. “Y-you still like me?” Nichkhun asked.

“Yeah.” Junho nodded. “I still love you, of course I do. I can never hate yo-”

“But you said-”

“I know what I said but I was just mad. I was worried. You know you could have gotten yourself killed driving while you're drunk!”

“I wasn't drunk! But I was distracted...”

“By what? You were in a car alone. No one could possibly distra-”

“It was you Junho. I-I couldn't concentrate on driving because you were running through my mind all day.” Nichkhun said and both boys blushed.

“ You should have gotten someone to drive you... Hahaha thinking about me is pretty dangerous, huh?”

“Don't be conceited now.” Nichkhun said leaning his head on Junho's shoulder.

“So I can count that as a confession, right? You love me too?”


“Yes Lee Junho, I love you too.”

Both boys stayed there at the stage for a long time, talking about possibly every topic they could think about. It didn't matter to them what they were talking about, as long as they were together they were happy.

THE END.

Oh yeah the picture was supposed to be of ALL of the oneday members. ALL meaning Jay too.