Every1♡K: Why We Love Nichkhun

As Long As You Love Me

Happy birthday Khunnie my angel!!!!!!!! I love you so much^^

I know some of you guys do not like some of the pairing in this chapter, but plz read it, I wrote it for Khunnie’s birthday^^

 Summary: Khunnie’s Birthday

Pairing: There isn't a real pairing but ALOT of bromance between all of of the members with Nichkhun.

 

Chankhun:

   “Come on hyung!” the younger but bigger boy whine to his friend.

   “I’m tired Channie.” the older replies laying down on his bed. “I just came home.” yawns Nichkhun.

   Chansung wanted to continue to whine but he can tell the older is very sleepy so he lays down next to the older one and hug the older from behind. The older doesn't push him away but just snuggle closer to him. “How about when I wake up?” Nichkhun ask without turning his head around.

   “Okay.”

-

   When Nichkhun woke up he was still tired but for some odd reason his body just told him to wake up. He felt the arms were still around him so he turned around and Chansung was still awake staring at him. “What?“ asked Khun.

   “Nothing. You're awake now should we go?”

   “Umm sure.”

   Nichkhun and Chansung walked in the mall together but Chansung soon got hungry so Nichkhun decided to buy Chansung some food but Chansung declined telling Khun that he wanted to pay this time. Nichkhun sat at one of the mall benches. Some fans were staring and taking pictures of him but Khun just ignored it. Nichkhun looks at his watch and realized that he hardly slept, he only slept for 15 minutes, no wonder way he still felt tired.

   Khun yawned watching Chansung buying the food. Chansung walked over with a ton of food and Khun wonder how do Chansung keep in shape eating so much.

-

   “I'll just stay out here and watch the food.” Khun said. Chansung wanted to go inside a store but the store had a ‘NO FOOD ALLOW!’ sign so Khun said he can stay at the bench and watch the stuff.

   “Are you sure?” asked Chansung and Nichkhun just nods.

   When Chansung return back to Khun he signed in awe, the Thai prince was asleep although he was still sitting; resting his head on his hand. Chansung could tell many people walked past and feel the same way he does, amazed that someone could look so beautiful even in their sleep.

   Chansung walks over to Khun and made Khun’s position more comfortable, moving some stuff to the floor. Chansung carefully place Nichkhun’s sleepy head onto his lap.

   Chansung does not know how long he sat there but he knew it was a long time. Someone calls Nichkhun’s phone and Chansung hurrily picked it up when the boy sleeping on his lap moves in discomfort.

   “Hey.” Chansung said first.

   “Channie?”

   “Yep.”

   “Is Khunnie with you?”

   “He is. What's up?”

   “The plans are taking longer and I know that you guys can't stay at the mall all day so can I talk to him?”

   “Umm... He is sleeping and I don't wanna wake him up. You know how cranky he gets when someone wakes him up.”

   “Oh okay. But please tell him to call me when he wakes up. Remember do not let him go back to the dorm.”

   “Okay Junho.” Chansung said and the other hangs up. Chansung looked at his phone and notice that they been in the mall for 4 hours already and decided to go home and let Junho busy Khun.

   Chansung slowly lift Khun`s head off of his lap and made Khun sit up. He then turned around and easily pull the older onto his back. Chansung then single-handedly trash the unnecessary stuff.

   Chansung was walking through the mall to his car and people stared at him and Khunnie, especially HOTTEST. He knew what some of them thought. Their dating. He wasn't embarrass. Chansung actually read a few fanfics with him in it and instead of being disturbed by them he embraced it.

   He still was walking in the mall when he felt a finger poking his neck. Chansung look to his right to see a slightly blushing Khun and that only caused him to chuckle a bit. “What is it?” Chansung asked smiling.

   “You can let me down now, I can walk.” Nichkhun says.

   “It's okay, you're sleepy and since I dragged you to the mall I should carry you. Just sleep.”

   Nichkhun rested his head on Chansung’s shoulder. “But I’m not sleepy no more.” Nichkhun says.

   “But you seem very comfortable there and I want to carry you.” Chansung says and Nichkhun blushed even more hiding his face into Chansung’s neck and tighting his grip around the younger’s neck. Chansung could feel how hot Khun`s face was but he didn't say anything. Chansung knew that Nichkhun was shy letting people see him being carried by his own dongsaeng, but Chansung doesn't know why he felt happy with it.

   People stared at them, some in disgust, some in awe, and some jealous that two good looking guys were together (although they aren't really together.).

  Chansung reached the car and lets Khun down to get in the car. Khun was about to seatbelt himself but Chansung beat him to it, causing Khun to stare at Chansung as he does so. Nichkhun can't help but blush seeing how close the other was to him and the other didn't even feel awkward.

   Chansung smiled to Khun when he was done and Khun just blush even more; Khun didn't know why his body was behaving like this, like when he is around a 2PM member. Chansung then walked over to the driver seat and began to drive to a dorm where they used to live.

   “I could've buckled myself.” Nichkhun said breaking the silence.

   “Yes, I know but I just love seeing you blush.” Chansung said only to make Nichkhun who finally went back to his normal color turn red again. Chansung looks at Nichkhun from one of the car’s mirrors and smiled. “My hyung is too cute.” he thought.

   “Are you gay!?” Nichkhun asked as a counter attack.

   “Yes I am.” Chansung said and Nichkhun was shocked. “I am very happy.” Chansung said and Nichkhun gave him a glare.

   “That's not what I meant.”

   “Oh yeah.” Chansung said pulling out Nichkhun’s phone and returning it to the older at a red light. “Junho told you to call him.”

   “Hmm, why?”

   “I don't know.”

 Khunho/Hokhun:

    Nichkhun takes his phone and calls Junho who was one of his speed dials along with all of the 2PM members and his family.

   “Umm Channie said you called me?”

   “Yes hyung!” Junho shouted. “Saaavveee meeeee!” Junho begged and Khun giggles.

   “What's wrong emperor?”

   “I really really really miss you hyung!!!”

   “Are you sure you are Junho, I mean the real Lee Junho?”

   “Yes! Why would you ask that?”

   “Because your aegyo is really killing me right now.” Nichkhun says and Chansung laughs.

   “Why? I can be cute too.”

   “Not like that, you are cute in a different way. So what do you really want?“

   “All of the members don't love me..”

   “I love you.”

   “That is why I called you! Hyung no one want to watch the new scary movie! Please watch it with me!!!”

   “Okay okay just stop with the cuteness I think I will suffocate.”

   “Okay!” Junho shouted clearly happily and cutely with his powerful aeygo but he remember Nichkhun telling him he should tone it down and so Junho paused and coughed. “I mean meet me our old dorm and do not go inside!” Junho says with his naturally deep voice.

   “Why not?”

   “It will waste time.”

   “Okay I'll see you soon.”

-

  Chansung drives to the dorm and insisted that he would drive them to the movies but Junho wanted to take the bus.

  “You said going inside will waste time but you want to take the bus.” Nichkhun states.

  “That is why we have to go now!” Junho pulls Khun to the bus stop.

  The bus soon came and Junho pulled Nichkhun onto the bus like a little kid afraid that he will get lost or run away. Junho pays and continue pulling Khun to a seat in the back.

   “Do you and Chansung not know that I can walk on my own? And that I'm not a kid no more?” Nichkhun asked and Junho chuckles letting go of Khun`s hand.

   “It's just that you are so small and cute.” Junho pinches Nichkhun’s cheeks.

    “You are smaller and cuter than me!” defended Khun.

    “No! I may be smaller but you definitely are cuter. I am y.” Junho says his lips and Khun playfully push him.

    “I am not cute.” Nichkhun says.

    “Khun, no matter how much you dislike being called cute, that is just what you are.” Junho says and Khun pouts. “Hey hey hey. Don't pout your fans will hate me thinking that I made you sad, cutie.” Junho playfully added the last word.

    “Well they should be mad at you because you did make me sad.” Nichkhun crossed his arms.

    “Who's aeygo is at the max now?“ Junho asked and placed his arm over Khun`s shoulder.

    The ride wasn't very long but they finally arrived. Junho paid for everything saying that he promised everyone he ask that he would do so but they still didn't want to go so he also paid for Khun.

   They watched the movie occasionally screaming and hugging each other at the scary part causing both to blush if they were too close.

   Both exit the movie room and a fan came running up to them from behind scarring Khun. Khun without thinking naturally held on to Junho’s hand.

   “Omg!!! I love you both so much! Can I get an autograph?” the fangirl asked and they both gave her and autograph and a picture together. “Are you two on a date?” the girl whisper.

   “Yes we are.” Junho says before Nichkhun could answer. Junho tightens his hold on Nichkhun’s hand and Khun blushed.

   “Aww!! Nichkhun why are you blushing? It's okay I'm a Khunho fan. I knew you guys were dating! So when are you guys planning to get married?”

   “Umm... When we feel like it is the right time.” Junho calmly answers.

   “Junho your boyfriend is fire red.” the fangirl says.

   “Oh he really is.” Junho says looking at the very quite Khun who tries to hide his blush with his bangs.

   “I know how to make him calm down.” the fan says.

   “How so?” Junho ask bending down so the girl can whisper in his ear. “Do you think that it would really work?” Junho asked and the girl nods.

   Nichkhun watches the two khunfused and still blushing. Without wasting time Junho does what the fangirl suggested to do to calm down his hyung. Junho kiss Nichkhun’s cheek instead of lips that was suggested by the fan and the fangirl squeal recording it.

   Nichkhun was completely shocked but he didn't say anything and he only became redder.

  “Oh that didn't work.” Junho said.

  “It's okay. He is happy.” The girl says.

  “Oh please don't show that video to anyone.” Junho says. “We can't let the world know that Khunho is real yet.” Junho says and the fangirl nodded.

  “Fighting! Also I'm glad you got over Tiffany oppa.” she says and she left.

   Tiffany. That name caused Khun to frown.

  The boys walked to the bus stop to go back home. And Khun was still silent the whole time.

   “What's wrong, Khun?” Junho asked when they aboarded the bus and took a seat.

   “Why did you do that?”

   “It's called fanservice.”

   “But now she think that we are dating.” Khun says.

   “It's okay. We make a cute couple.” Junho says placing his head on Khun`s shoulder.

   After a long moment of silence Junho spoke again “You want to kiss for real now?“

   “NO!!!” Nichkhun blush forgetting all about the mention of Tiffany earlier.

   “I know your thinking about it.”

   “No! And you're lucky that wasn't my first kiss.”

   “hahaha that was not a real kiss, I only kissed you on the cheek, we should try a real one sometime.” Junho winks and Khun think that he would go crazy.

   “NEVER!!!”

-

   Three stops before they reached the dorm Nichkhun received a text.

Mr.Okcat: KHUN HELP!!!! I'M IN DANGER!!!!

Khun: What is it!?

Mr.Okcat: Just come to my house!

Khun: Ok! I'll be there soon.

 

   “Sorry Junho but Taec needs me.” Nichkhun says and runs out the open bus door.

 

Hobutt: Just a few more hours hyung^^

Taecyeon-hyung: Yeah, see u l8r.

Hobutt: Ttyl XOX!!!

 

-

Taeckhun:

   Nichkhun bangs on Taec’s door; he was out of breath from running. Taec open the door with a smile.

   “What's wrong!?” Nichkhun asked searching Taec’s face to see if he was injured.

   “I am very bored hyung.” Nichkhun glared at the trying to be cute Taecyeon. Taec invites Khun in. “Did you run here!?”

   “Yeah because you told me you we in danger.” Khun`s continue to glare and pant.

   “I am I could die from boredom. And stop glaring at me!” Taec says and Khun pouts. Taec hugs Khun. “Don't pout baby.”

   “I’m not your baby!” Khun blushed and pushed Taec away. And bith went to sit on the couch.

   “Khunnie~” Taec whines but Nichkhun ignores. “Nichkhunie~” Taec tries again poking Nichkhun. Nichkhun looked over at Taec.

   “A big man like you should not be acting cute.” Nichkhun says and Taec put his head on Khun`s lap. Nichkhun naturally Taec’s hair.

   “Khun.”

   “Hmm?”

   “Let it out.” Taec says and Khun know exactly what Taec meant.

   “What do you mean?” he asks anyway.

   “Tiffany.” Taec says and Nichkhun pupils turned 10 shades darker. “If you want to talk about it I'm here.”

   “I-I broke up with her. It's n-not like she broke up with me.” Khun stutters.

   “I know you broke up with her and I know why. She cheated on you.” Taec looks straight up into Khun`s eyes.

   “I-I.” Nichkhun doesn't say anything afterward but sheds a few tears. A tear trail down his face and into Taec’s and Taec sat up.

   “It's okay. I know that you will find someone better.” Taec embraced Khun. “Just let it out.”

-

   An hour later and Khun felt like pounds were lifted off his shoulder as he walk to the dorm with Taecyeon by his side.

   “I hate you.” Khun says.

   “Why is that? You should thank me for making you feel better.”

   “I hate you for seeing me cry.” Nichkhun says and Taec chuckles.

   “I am happy that I got to see you cry.” Taec smiles.

   “Why?”

   “It was the most beautiful thing I have ever saw. A beautiful angel cry.” Nichkhun scoffs at Taec`s words. “Also this!” Taec shows Khun a cute picture of Khun crying like a little kid. “BLACKMAIL!!!” Taecyeon said running to the dorm with Khun chasing him shouting.

    “I HATE YOU OK TAECYEON!!!!”

-

Minkhun/Kaykhun

    Nichkhun reaches the dorm and Taec probably reached there 15 mintues before him. Nichkhun sighs and knock on the door. To Nichkhun surprised no one answered. Nichkhun turn around and sees Jun.k walking to him.

    “Where is everyone?” Nichkhun asked the older.

    “I don't know but they told me that you were here.” Jun.k says. “I was looking for you but you didn't answer your phone.”

    Khun takes out his phone and he was completely out of battery. “I ran out of battery.”

   “Hey since no one is here and it seems like neither of us have the keys. Let's go to my house.”

   “Okay. It is closer then mine.”

-

    Nichkhun wanders Jun.K`s room as Jun.k took a shower. Khun open a drawer and saw a box labeled “DO NOT TOUCH!”. And reverse-psychology made him touch it.

   Khun felt like it was wrong but he pull out the box and glared at the closed bathroom door. Khun opens the box only to turn flush.

   “Yah! It says don't touch!” Khun jumps hearing Jun.K`s voice.

   “Why do you have these?” Khun asked as he watch Jun.k place the box back in the drawer.

   “Because I like to collect pictures.” Jun.k looks at his dongsaeng and can't help but smile looking at the cute red Khun.

   “But they are all pictures of me.”

   “I just like it like that.” Jun.k says. “I just like you.” Jun.k says and wink at Khun causing Khun to the be even redder.

   “I knew it!” Khun shouts.

   “I was just kidding. I have one for each member.” Jun.k shows Khun his collection. “I love these memories.” Jun.k says lying down on his bed drying his hair.

   Khun slowly lay down next to Minjun.

   “You stink! Go shower!” Jun.k shouts at Khun. And that caused Khun to hug the older. “Yah! I just showered! Let go!” Jun.k pushes Khun away and then pushed him to shower.

   “I don't have any clothes though!” Khun shouts from the inside of the bathroom.

   “Your clothes from you last stay is here and I washed it.”

-

   Nichkhun exited the bathroom shyly.

   “Can't I borrow some of you clothes?” Khun felt shy looking at what he was wearing.

   “You won't fit it, and this is totally cute.” Jun.k smiles and he can't help himself and eventually laughs.

   “I feel stupid.” 

   “Nothing is wrong with it. You love mickey mouse.”

   “Until I found out this is a girl’s shirt.”

   “Come here.” Jun.k pat the seat next to him. “You have to dry your hair or you'll be sick.” Jun.k says and begins to dry Khun beautiful hair with his towel.

   Nichkhun blush looking at how close and serious Jun.k was.

   “I can do it hyung.”

   “It's okay. Your hair is already dry now.” Minjun smile stopping his movement.

   Jun.k received a text.

   “Oh sorry Khun but I just remembered that I actually had plans.” Jun.k said. 

   “No it's okay.” Nichkhun says unplugging his phone that was charging.

-

Wookhun/Khunyoung:

   Nichkhun and Jun.k both exited Jun.K`s house.

   “Hey Wooyoungie doesn't live too far maybe you can go there?”

   “Yeah.” Jun.k runs off and Nichkhun walks to Wooyoung’s house.

   When Nichkhun arrives Wooyoung just exited his house and as soon as Wooyoung saw him Wooyoung broke into laughter.

   “I thought you swore that you would never wear that again?”

   “I did, but I had no choice but to wear it.” Nichkhun says.

   “It's so cute.” Wooyoung says and Nichkhun glared at him. “Oh why are you here?”

   “I wanted to see you.” Nichkhun says without thinking but when he said it it made him feel embarrassed causing his ears and cheek to redden a bit.

    “You missed me, didn't you?” Wooyoung pitches Khun`s pink cheeks and Khun nods his head, if he said no then Wooyoung would feel bad, so he had to admit that he did miss Wooyoung.

   “I’m going to the dorm, let’s go together.” Wooyoung says and held on to Nichkhun’s hand. It wasn't awkward, they did it many times before.

   As they walked they talked about their lives and a few jokes.

   “Oh! And ice cream shop!” Wooyoung shouts and he pulled Nichkhun along with him.

   “You are still the same.” Nichkhun smiles.

   Wooyoung order one ice cream.

   “Hey where is mine?” Khun pouts.

   “We can share! I don't have much money on me right now.” Wooyoung pushed the ice cream close to Khun’s face and Nichkhun the ice cream. “Why are you so cute although you're not doing anything but eating ice cream?” Wooyoung questions.

   “I’m not cute.” Nichkhun says.

   “Yeah, right Khun. Keep telling yourself that.” Wooyoung says sarcasticly and rolls his eyes.

-

   They.finished the ice cream and they just reached the dorm. Wooyoung unlocked the door and Nichkhun the light.

   “HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICHKHUN!!!!!” the members of 2PM shouted. They all hung out together like how they used to.

-

Jaykhun:

   They enjoyed the party and everything was perfect. Nichkhun laid on the sofa in the living looking at the mess he and s made. They were all over the place. Wooyoung on the floor. Taec and Junho on the table. Chansung on the sofa next to him. And Jun.k was somewhere he didn't even know. Maybe Jun.k was still in state of his mind when he feel asleep and actually slept in a room.

   Nichkhun’s phone rang and he pulls it out. He sees a text message and unlock his phone.

Leadja: It's June 24th!!!! Happy birthday 🎂!!  Make a wish!!!

   Before Khun could reply Jay text him again.

Leadja: u took 2 long so I made 1 4 u.

Prettyboy: And what is it?

Leadja: 4 u 2 come over 2 my house & on my bed.

Prettyboy: YOU ERT!!!

Leadja: Haha I'm kidding. I wished for you to be happy.

Prettyboy: Thanks Jay!

Leadja: No probs, my baby.

   Nichkhun about to reply saying he is not Jay’s baby but...

Leadja: You are my baby.

Leadja: I love you so you are MY baby. Now my baby go to sleep!

Prettyboy: Why!? I still want to talk to you!!!

Leadja: Because it's pasted your bedtime.

Prettyboy: it's only 8:51

Leadja: Exactly. Before I left I made ur bedtime 8 but if u had                         a schedule, as soon as u come home and get ready for.                     bed.

Prettyboy: But hyung!!!

Leadja: SLEEP!!!

Prettyboy: okay fine... Good night^^

Leadja: G night

 

Haha know it may be stupid but it is just free verse like all of my other stories. Hope you like it anyways!!!! Plz comment!!!!!!!!