Chapter Eleven

The Hustle

CHAPTER ELEVEN; 

An animalistic sound escaped his throat as he satisfied his hunger for her lips by pressing on even harder. His hands were suctioned to every part of her exposed skin, leaving this burning trail. He swiftly picked her up and firmly wrapped her legs around his waist, further approaching their heated bodies.

Yuri suddenly landed on a soft surface, but might have been the only thing soft happening. He roughly pushed himself upon her and hungrily kissed those addictive lips of hers. She groaned in satisfaction while tangling her hands into his silky soft hair before pulling on it. Her needy whimpers further fuelled his actions.

It was a miracle that their kiss lasted more than 2 minutes, but they both managed to push forward until they had to pull apart. As they did, Yuri kept a hold of his lower lip between her teeth and he found that strangely arousing. She parted her legs to let him sit comfortably and held her bent legs to his sides, keeping a firm grip. His thumbs drew small circles on her hip bone, earning a few purrs from her.

"What were you going to say again?" Lu Han smirked, watching her eyes indecisively glance from his eyes to his lips. He drew a strand of hair back and placed it behind her ear, purposely taking his time to trail his fingers down the side of her neck and dangerously close to the swell of her .

Yuri simply shook her head and bit her lip before pecking his. "Just one night," She murmured before sensually kissing down his neck and pressing wet kisses on his throat.

"Or all of them including the days," He suggested and let her take the lead. He leaned back and propped himself as well as her weight on his elbows.

"I might need a bit more persuading," She muttered seductively while kissing along his jawline. 

Just watching her reminded him of a panther stalking its prey before pouncing. Her eyes seemed to pierce right through him; the way she seized him up with those dark orbs. She pulled back for a brief second to swipe her tongue across her lips and that definitely triggered something inside of him. He harshly pushed her back and attacked her lips once more. His sneaky hands climbed under her shirt during the ambush and laid upon her chest.

"I'm going to enjoy you tonight," He smiled mischievously while playfully biting her earlobe. 

"Shut up," She growled and smashed her lips against his for a brief second. "You're ruining the mood," He smirked and did as she requested.

Lu Han got back into the mood that he was supposedly ruining and even intensified it. For Yuri, her clothes felt like heated iron, burning her skin and making her desperate to get them off. He was gracious enough to grant her wish without even asking by slowly peeling her outerwear off. It felt unfair that she was the only one with little clothing so her hands clamped onto his shirt, ripping it off.

"I liked that shirt," He frowned, but kept his lips close to her neck. 

"I liked it, too, but just not on you," She shot back and pulled his lips back to hers. Her hands, like hot coals, ran down his chest causing him to hiss in satisfaction. Her fingers finally hooked onto the hem of his pants.

And the rest was history.

***

It was like 'La Vie en Rose' was playing in the background with just the two of them huddled up against one another. She was sound asleep as he held her closely, both of them seeking warmth from one another. The sun was on the brink of rising, but he silently hoped that it would stay down. Yuri started shifting in her sleep and rolled onto him, making his let out a throaty chuckle.

"So you like morning , too?" He teased, but knew that she couldn't hear.

Her arm suddenly swung around and almost hit his face. "Because of that, there won't be any morning ," She rolled off and dragged the duvet with her.

"H-Hey!" Lu Han stumbled out of bed and followed after her, but wasn't fast enough to get into the bathroom before she closed it. "Oh, come on, tell me you're joking!" He knocked frantically. 

The door suddenly opened and she peaked her head out, the blanket wrapped around her chest. "Aw, don't be sad," She pouted, feigning her disappointment. She stuck out her hand and grabbed his lower, pouting lip. "You brought this on yourself. Stay , my friend," She pulled him down to her level and gave him a quick kiss on the tip of his nose before letting go. 

Her shower was a bit too quick for her liking, but she felt like the water won't do much to make her forget what happened last night. In all honesty, she was conscious during the entire event and was just as needy as he was, but she felt like she had made a mistake that would eventually lead to her downfall. After banging her head against the shower wall a few times, she dried up and exited.

Once in the kitchen, she was surprised with a freshly made cup of coffee handed by Lu Han. He then showed her a table filled with all types of dishes arranging from flapjacks to fruit smoothies. She almost spat out her coffee.

"You did this in a span of 15 minutes?" She gawked at him as he smiled proudly.

"Anything for you, tianshi," He kissed her temple. "I'll go take my shower so just start eating without me. I'll join you later," He patted her head before taking off.

She quickly snapped out of her trance. "You're still not getting that morning !" She shouted.

"A man can dream!" He shouted back.

While at the table, she slowly chewed on the pancakes and had to force back a moan. It tasted like heaven which made her curse at him for having such a talent. She took a few bites of everything else and found it to also be perfection. That was when she received her 'uh-oh' moment. 

If he kept on showing more of these amazing traits of his then there was no doubt that she would fall head over heels for the idiot. Even his smart mouth couldn't deter her from her growing emotions. They were already intimate as it is. For the second time that day, she banged her head against the table.

"Hey, stop hurting yourself," He emerged from the hallway and pulled her head back up. Great, another great characteristic. He's ing caring.

"Would you stop?!" She groaned out loud, not noticing the fact that she was voicing her thoughts. "Why do you have to be so ing perfect?!" She sighed and leaned her head back while closing her eyes.

"Thanks?" The corner of his lip curled up as he felt flattered for being comparable to perfection. Plus the fact that it was Yuri who said that.

"What?" Her head shot back to face him. 

"You called me perfect," He smirked and leaned on the banister while crossing his arms. 

"I... I did not," She denied while starting to stab her food.

"Are you sure, because I distinctly remember-"

"Would you sit down and eat?" She snapped and he complied, not even trying to hide his triumphant grin. 

They both spent half an hour eating and playing footsies under the table. She was trying her damn hardest to resist his charms, but for God sakes, it was Lu Han. Unbeknownst to her, he was also enduring the same struggle. He was enraptured by her extra sets of skills that no other normal girl would have. His past girls were nothing compared to the peculiar one in front of him. 

"You have something on your face, tianshi," He chuckled and started picking at his fruits. She quickly swiped her entire face, but nothing came off. "A little more to you left. No, to you- Never mind," He sighed and got up, bringing himself closer to her.

"I'll just go to the bathroom," She made a move to stand, but he held her back.

"Stop avoiding things," He mumbled and held her face between his large hands. Without even saying anything, he leaned in and kissed her corners of her lips. His lips, unlike her immobile ones, slowly moved on top of hers.

"Mmm!" She mumbled loudly while smacking his shoulders. He eventually backed off, but not without leaving a few kisses. "What the hell?! There is a napkin next to you," 

"I know," He gave a cheeky smile.

"Stop acting like we're a couple," She grumbled and stood to get away, but being Lu Han, he was persistent. 

"Stop acting like we aren't," He held her wrist and kept her frozen in place.

"Because we aren't!" She exclaimed and tried to pull away but to no avail.

"I believe after clearly showing our feelings, going on dates and finally ing makes us a damn couple. If a baby needs to come into the equation then so be it!" He shouted. 

"Get it through your thick skull that I don't want a relationship!" She also raised her voice. "Not until those men are dead, not until I'm the one pulling the ing trigger!"

"What if you don't kill all of them?" His voice came out challenging to her ears.

"I will," She ground out. "With or without your help," She stormed off, but then felt someone push her from the back, sending her hurling to the ground. "What the are you doing?!"

"It is time for you to get this through your thick skull," He held her wrists and straddled her waist- much like last night, but there was a different emotion looming over them. "We like each other and there's nothing to do about it. We're in this so go with it and get over it." 

Watching the emotions pass through her face, he softened up and crawled off, but stayed on the ground with her. Yuri seemed to try and avoid her gaze, seeming to be in turmoil. Without even giving a second thought, he pulled her to his arms and wrapped them tightly around her.

"Don't fight it," He sighed while patting her back.

Their sudden outburst turned into a different situation when he could feel warm tears fall onto his shirt. It was another one of Yuri's rare moments where she showed an emotion different than anger. Her slender arms eventually curled themselves around his torso as her head was buried deeper into his shoulder. It was obvious that she was holding back.

"Hey, look at me," He had to lift her head up and he saw the faint wet lines running down her cheeks. "Just. Cry," He placed their foreheads against each other, but she just shook her head and closed her eyes. "What did I tell you? Don't fight it, tianshi," 

Progressively, the tears started to fall and it might have been the damn most beautiful thing he has ever seen. Her red and slightly puffy eyes opened to reveal that true, innocent girl Yuri was all those years ago. She hiccupped while trying to compose herself, but he made sure to make her let it all out.

"Are you okay?" Lu Han asked quietly while wiping away stray tears on her face.

"A little," Her voice was a bit raspy as she sniffled.

"Are you going to let me in?" He asked again and this might have been the question he was dying to get the answer for.

"I..." She turned her eyes towards the ceiling to stop the tears. She whimpered in frustration and he thought that it was amazing that her old self is starting to show. "I don't know," She shook her head and buried it into his shoulder again. 

"Okay, I'll let you think about it," He sounded so disappointed, but he was trying hard to conceal it. It was confusing to her how his disappointment and any other emotion affected her so much. She pulled back and didn't think twice before gently pressing her lips against his. 

Her lips were tender as they caressed his and it was quite a shock considering how rough they used to be- a good shock nonetheless. He tilted his head for better access as their tongues mingled. Much to his discontent, she pulled away and laid her head on his chest.

He took that as a sign that she accepted him.

***

"Any longer and you'll find me with a beard," He knocked on the door, all dressed in his tailored suit. His hair was nicely gelled to the side thanks to Yuri's handiwork.

"You know, I really like a man with patience," She muttered and he could hear shuffling from the other side.

"Says the woman with none," He scoffed with a smile. "Come on, tianshi, let me see that beautiful dress,"

"This is your definition of a dress?" She grumbled. "This is fabric wrapped around my body," 

The door opened and Lu Han quickly pulled himself away so to not fall. He stepped and scanned his eyes from her black stilettos to her bright red lips. He let out a whistle while stalking up to her, making rounds as to get a good look of every part of her.

"Are you done, wolf boy?" She crossed her arms and that made him his lips. 

"God, I'm torn," He chuckled darkly with misty eyes. "That dress is gorgeous on you, but I don't want you to wear it,"

"Why not?" She frowned and glanced down at the dress. "It seems fine,"

"Better than fine," He corrected. "There will be men there, watching, staring, drooling, dreaming,"

"Aw," She smirked. "Don't tell me you're jealous," Yuri walked up to him, holding her dress up so that the skirt didn't drag on the ground. "If that's the case then I'm definitely wearing this,"

"You seem to like to tease me," He furrowed his brows and placed his hands on her hips.

"I don't know what you mean," She pulled and innocent face with a pout, but with that body and dress, no one would believe that. 

"Put that lip back if you don't want me to ruin your makeup," He warned and she further by puckering her lips. "Alright, don't yell at me, though," He shrugged and dove down to attack her lips. She gladly kissed him back with just as much ferocity as him. 

She pulled away laughing. "I wasn't worried about me," He raised a brow. "I didn't know my type were clowns," She giggled as he started wiping the red lipstick stains from his face.

"Very funny, but you do realize that you just called me your type," He smirked and wiggled his brows.

"Don't let that get to your head," She rolled her eyes before walking towards the front door with him in tow.

Unlike last time, they took his black Lambo that he seemed very fond of. The venue that they were attending was the grand opening of Yejoon, the next target's, newly built building. Lu Han managed to get the blueprints and the plan was for Yuri to sneak into the main office where she needed to get some files before luring the victim. Lu Han's job was to get to the security office to be her eyes and ears.

It seemed easy enough.

"Are you nervous?" Lu Han asked, holding her hand as his other one was holding the steering wheel.

"When have I ever been nervous?" She rolled her eyes and laid her head on his shoulder. 

"Right before you were going to belly dance in front of..." He didn't finish because he could feel her laser eyes burn the side of his head. "Fine, fine, you are never nervous and is always ready for action," She smiled pleasingly.

"That's better," She leaned up and kissed the spot under his ear. He kissed her knuckles and then placed his arm around her shoulders.

Lu Han parked the car a block away from the place and they had to walk. The night was scheduled for them to take a tour of the facility with the other guests. They blended in perfectly with the high-end interior and people- although, Yuri may have caught the eye of a few lone wolves. Lu Han made sure to keep a firm grip on her waist, pulling her as close as possible.

"I'm now regretting not ripping that dress off of you when I got the chance," He murmured into her hair while eyeing the other men. 

Through her teeth, she said, "We both know that you would have done more than just rip my dress. Besides, it's too late and we have to split up soon,"

"I hope you're referring to the plan," He frowned which caused her to roll her eyes.

"This is the wrong time to be dense, Lu Han," She her teeth.

"Oh, it's been a while since I've heard you say my name," He joshed. "I'm waiting..." He said, implying that she was supposed to reply a certain way.

"I said your name last night," She muttered bitterly just to make him feel more proud of himself.

"That's my girl," He kissed her head and she bit back a smile.

The pair then took their separate ways when the group divided into two; Yuri took the left hallway as Lu Han took the right. He gave her a quick pat before strutting off, leaving her to grin foolishly. She walked along with the others, trying hard to act invisible as to not catch any attention than she already has.

"What is a lady like you doing alone?" A man fell into step beside her.

"I'm not alone," She replied vaguely and kept walking.

"Then where is your knight in shining armour?" He asked with a smirk.

"I'm right here, jackass," She could hear Lu Han mutter from her earpiece which made her force down a giggle. "Make him go away or else you're in trouble tonight, tianshi," She smiled at the thought of annoying him.

"I guess he's not here," She shrugged and subtly stepped closer to the guy.

"Well then I guess I'll have to do," The stranger placed an arm over her shoulders which made her want to push him away, but it was all in the name of an angered Lu Han. If he wanted a relationship with her then he would have to deal with her stubborn head that didn't like to take orders from others.

"You're going to get it now," Lu Han grumbled.

"I'm Yejoon," The man introduced and she had to hide her Cheshire Cat smile.

"Ari," Yuri smiled while shaking his hand. "Park Ari,"

"Lovely name," He complimented and she thanked him with a nod. "So, what are you planning on seeing here?"

"Oh, just about anything, but I'm more interested in the main office," She spoke confidently and he admired her for that. 

"Why is that? There is a gorgeous ballroom with handmade chandeliers," Yejoon gestured to a door. 

"I'm very interested in business," She lied easily.

"Well, I guess I could pull a few strings for a fine lady like you," He was charming; she had to give him that.

"What do you mean?" She acted clueless, but this was exactly where she wanted to conversation to go.

"How does a VIP tour of the main office sound?" He smiled and she copied him, pretending to be ecstatic.

"You can do that?"

"Of course, I own the damn building," He mused and she giggled alongside him.

"This is torture," Lu Hun groaned on the other end. "Hurry your little perky up, tianshi, I'm getting restless,"

She rolled her eyes, making sure Yejoon didn't notice, but he seemed very passionate about business talk that she was supposedly interested in. The two took the elevator to get to the top floor before walking through a grand wooden door. The office seemed very rustic and cozy with a few modern elements.

"There are two guards making rounds outside that office," Lu Han muttered to her and her eyes shot up to the far right corner of the room where a security camera was. She gave a nod and followed Yejoon.

"This is amazing," She feigned her emotions. "This must be heaven to work in!"

"I hope so, I start working in here in a few days," Yejoon leaned on his large wooden desk, eyes glazed over with something she couldn't read. "I was hoping to hire a personal secretary, but..." He trailed off.

"I would gladly do it!" Since she wouldn't have to do anything. He'll be dead before he could even sign a single paper.

"That's great," He smiled. "I just want to know if you have the qualifications," 

"Go for it," 

"Are you ready for late nights?" A hint of a smirk played on his lips and she nodded, equally curling the corner of her lips. "Can you work hard?" She found his ual innuendos funny. 

"Yes," 

"Watch it, tianshi," 

"Are you able to handle big, large loads?" 

"Depends on what they are," She answered smoothly, ignoring the string of curses coming from Lu Han.

"You seem perfect for the job," Yejoon walked away, admiring the books on the shelf. With his back turned, she slipped her hand to her holster, her fingers dancing across her gun's handle. 

"You also seem to have something extra," She paused her movements and heard a small click. "I always loved the name Yuri," He pulled out a gun and aimed it at her forehead.

","

AUTHOR'S NOTE;

Just a heads up that my exams start very soon so this might be the last update from me for a while (1 and a half weeks)!

Anyways, that was my real attempt at steamy scenes which fits the genre of the story. Although, I don't think I'm good at it and don't plan to be :')

So, I hope you guys have great summers and good luck to those with upcoming exams! May the odds be ever in your favour c: