Chapter Two : Hello!

House of Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

***
While everyone argued Jiyeon was already inside. She decided to watch all those people until they calm down. She scanned everyone of them and chuckled. "Aigoo...such pabo people"
***

Under the same roof!

( When Jiyeon opened the house door )

Everyone suddenly froze and their eyes opened widen. " Omo! Jiyeon-nie! " Chanyeol shouted and everyone just blinked few times. They were all frozen from before. Well almost everyone...there was also a crazy guy who jumped from one person to other with bunch of papers and pen.

" You look like great Imu's sister! " Baekhyun who was obviously ignoring the situation jumped from Krystal to Myungsoo " and you,you look like epic bad boy for my manga! " he was so exited that his pen broke and he suddenly felt like crying. " wait! Don't move...I will find another one " he ran to his luggage ,making his papers fly to sides from his hands. " my babies! " he picked them up ,almost crying.

" Wait. Who are you? " Myungsoo pointed at Jiyeon . Thanks to a weirdo guy he was unfrozen first.

Jiyeon just spin the keys around her fingers and smiled " I'm the one who should give you house keys, oh and I'm his sister " Jiyeon pointed at Chanyeol who picked up all his things and slowly walked to his sister " now, so we all would get along tell me your name and how I should call you? For example I'm Park Jiyeon ,but call me just Jiyeon "

Since her brother was already next to his sister he took the key and turned to face the others " I'm Chanyeol " he rushed in to choose a room as soon as he can.

" W-wait " Joe blinked ,he felt like he's invisable . It was weird ,but at the same time good. He ran inside without telling his name and pushing Jiyeon away. " I won't listen to some weird girl's orders " he laughed and went upstairs. 'if this is the way usual people live I should get along with it ' he thought that and went to choose a room while he can. After him it was Myungsoo who didn't listen to orders too.

" I'm Lee Jieun ,but call me IU " it felt to Jiyeon that this girl IU was the only person that was actually trying to be friendly. After her it was Baekhyun ,he only told his name and the only person left was Krystal who stood there and shook her head.

" I'm not going there " she said ,but Jiyeon didn't paid her attention and shrugged . She was about to close the door and Crystal ran inside " don't close the door in front of me! " the spoiled girl flipped her hair while saying that as excuse .

Even if Jiyeon wanted to control the situation no one actually paid attention to her. "aish...jinjja! " she frowned and went to the room where her bags were ,but there she saw two unknown guys and her brother arguing. "Yah! That's my room! Don't you see my things? " she pointed at the bags laying on the bed..

" I choose this room first! " both guys that didn't told their names yelled at the same time. 

" Calm down ...you can both live here ,yes Jiy- " Chanyeol tried to fix the situation ,but Jiyeon hit his head with a random book that she found on the table. Then she walked to those two guys that were about to fight and did the same thing to them.

" What the hell are you doing?! " The guy with purple hair frowned and sat down on the bed.  Jiyeon just gave him and the other guy death glare and sighed.

" Aish...don't you get? We have only three bedrooms and we are seven ,understood? Some friendly people can share bed ,but others sleep on the floor in the same room! Arraso? Someone is going to sleep with three people in the same room and I think it will be the friendliest people NOT YOU AISH! " she messed her hair and glanced at her brother " Oppa , go to others and tell them what I just did " after words her brother listened to her order and walked to the girls and Baekhyun.

" I choose this room so I could be alone " the purple haired one spoke again ,but shut his lips at Jiyeon's glare again.

" What's your name? " she looked at both black haired guy and the loud one. " well...whatever if you won't tell me I can let you both sleep ,but at the other room !" 

---//---

At the same time spoiled girl , IU and Baekhyun with Chanyeol on the first floor. " they're so loud " Krystal mumbled to herself and rolled her eyes. It was true all those three were really loud upstairs.

" So this happens when three people who are really hot headed meets up ,huh? " IU chuckled and looked around the house. " It's fine , I already choose a room and I will be comfortable if my sharing partner is a girl " she glanced at the always negative girl . "what do you think " Jieun stared at the other girl with puppy eyes.

" I suppose we can do that...I don't want to share it with these guys and as I see I won't be able to share it with..." she kept mumbling to herself almost saying all her thoughts out loud she stopped.

Lee Jieun smiled to her roommate and turn her head up to see what's happening upstairs " I really think that we supposed to get close or know more of each other...who knows if we have weirdos here..." after she said the laste sentence Crystal lift her hand up ,like saying ' I know ' .

---//---

Myungsoo just sighed and stood up " Okay , I'm leaving to other room ,but I won't share my room to anyone! " he raised his voice and went to one of the other rooms. One was already full with bags and luggage that belonged to two girls.He just sighed and went to the room in the middle of them both ,but at the same time Baekhyun ran inside .

" I need a room for my manga! If you will stay here the table is ALL mine! " he said it strictly and put his luggage inside that room ,but L just rolled his eyes.

" Fine ...then bed is all mine " he decided to agree since he couldn't stand that weird guy and Jiyeon girl.' who does she think she is to hit me?! And then order around like it's all her house ? ' he thought angrily and laid down.

---//---

Chanyeol decided to go back to a room where his sister was. " I think we should be together since we're family J-... w-what are you doing..." Chanyeol blinked a few times at two people who were having a stare battle . " Jiyeon, are you listening? " he stepped closer to his sister .

" I agree " she didn't even looked at her brother and answered " Yah! weirdo leave this room to us " but the other guy shook his head ,didn't gave up like a little kid. "FINE! " Jiyeon blinked few times like she had no intention of winning the stare battle " we will be here together until you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter