Chapter Seven : Drama

House of Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***

JiYeon and L.Joe didn't fell asleep all night ...Baekhyun with Chanyeol were already sleeping quietly without knowing that their friends are stuck in the weird dark room. Crystal slept over at her friend's place. And Myungsoo stared at his phone for an hour before sleep.
***

Mangaka

( 4 a.m. in the morning )

Myungsoo woke up from the nightmare ,he sighed loudly and looked around the room. All guys were still sleeping and L was extremely worried about Jiyeon. He dreamed of her getting lost in the woods . The dream might seem funny ,but he saw the killer following her and he couldn't help her...it felt real and he without a doubt called her. He heard a sound ...a sound of Jiyeon not picking her phone up. " Is she sleeping? " he sighed again and sat down while trying to call her again.

---//---

" Urgh..." Baekhyun rolled on the bed. The sound of Jiyeon phone ringing woke him up. " pick up your phone! " he whined and threw the pillow at Chanyeol's face.

" What are you talking about?! " he groaned and covered his ears by using the pillow " it's Jiyeon's ringtone ".

---//---

" I'm cold... " Jiyeon shivered in Joe's arms and he hugged her tighter. And then she heard her phone ring from her room . " someone missed me? " she tried to joke. After ten minutes of ringing someone yelled " ING JESUS! " it was her brother's voice.

---//---

Chanyeol opened the door to Jiyeon's room with half asleep face and boxers , he moved his eyes to see where is that loud phone and then his eyes noticed the shelf laying on the floor with messed things on the ground " ING JESUS! " he shouted with widen eyes. He blinked few times and tried to wake up or to look if he's dreaming. " yobusejo? " he answered her phone. " Jiyeon? I don't know..." he spoke with L and while he was talking, his eyes noticed the door. " wait...what the hell is that..." he hung up and walked to the door.

" What is it? " Baekhyun ran to the room when he finally fully woke up and reacted to his roommate's yell. " omo! " he pointed at the door.

" Open the door already! " the Joe's yell from inside reached them and they opened the door. Jiyeon was leaning against Joe ,she looked pale and weak. Before them walking out the room few spiders ran out.

" Aaaaaaaaaaa! " Chanyeol jumped on the bed and pointed at spiders like some y woman.

---//---

Crystal stayed at her friend's place . " hey...what you know about Joe and HyunA ? " she asked her friend named Jia.

" Oh! You mean L.Joe the famous rapper? I hear from news that he's dating HyunA,right? " she took her phone out of her pocket and looked on the L.Joe news. " here " she the photos of HyunA and L.Joe and Crystal just froze. ' what the heck is that ?! '

---//---

" Um..." IU felt kind of awkward after a kiss ,she didn't knew how to react ,what to say? But her heart beat was going crazy...she knew ,but she thinks it's because she was too surprised. Well who knows that can be the truth. She sighed while everyone had breakfast and she was sitting next to Myungsoo who kept glancing at his phone that was laing on the table next to his plate. " are you waiting for someone's call? " she finally asked something...in other words finally she said something.

" Maybe a REAL girlfriend? " Kris laughed ,he sat in front of Jieun.

Myungsoo felt the urge to always win against Kris so he just chuckled and glared up at him " do you want me to kiss Jieun again? Or should I be closer ? " he teased the other and sat closer to IU and wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

" Just shut up " Kris looked at other side and met Suzy's eyes who was staring at him all the time.

---//---

" I can't...fine..." it was Joe who was talking on his phone while Jiyeon was laying on the couch in the living room. " Sorry I have to go " he said and took his jacket ,before leaving the house he looked at Jiyeon with worried look " when I get back , you better get better "

" annoying..." she turned to the side and Chanyeol took the phone out.

" I will call mother she should know what to do...maybe we need to take you to hospital " Chanyeol got worried ,but Jiyeon suddenly sat up with her eyes widen .

" NO " she quickly took his phone from his hands and threw it on the ground " I-I'm fine..." she looked away with a guilty look and hid herself under the sheets. " I'm sorry..." she crawled into a ball .

---//---

" Why are you so surprised ? " Jia patted her friend's shoulder and glanced at her.

" O-Oh nothing...I think I need to get back " she laughed " I still have some work today " Jia knew how Crystal really was so she got worried and before the other left she sighed and send her a message : ' you better don't get drunk home ' . She said that because everytime Krystal made that face she always got drunk and why? Usually Jia has no idea ,because Crystal isn't such open person.

---//---

While making some food for everyone to eat Baekhyun began to talk with his roommate who was staying in the kitchen because of Jiyeon's attitude. " so you're scared of spiders? " he laughed .

" w-what even if I am! " Chanyeol felt a little embarrassed ,because he's a man. How a man can be afraid of those little

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter