Chapter Fourteen : You

House of Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***
The concert passed with those three standing still. Myungsoo did find the beat and felt the flow going, but it didn't let him to dance or jump to the music, he just glared and saw Joe as traitor. Same went for Jiyeon, but not Jieun. She danced and screamed to the music a little, like always trying to cheer on her friends, hoping that it finally will help.
***

Without you

 

Chanyeol went to visit the grave of his parents. The evening was sad and gloomy... hours went by slowly. The guy had no idea what he should do from now on. Going back didn't seem like an option. It felt like the most closest person - his sister, was no longer someone he could rely on. She lied, she hid the truth, she didn't tell him about his parents. She did something unforgivable.

Right now he felt like he had nothing. There wasn't anyone he could rely on and trust... no one...

Or did he just pushed them away by himself? All the days passed for him with guilty feeling, all he did was think everything over and over again. Was he too dramatic? Not with Jiyeon, she deserved to be pushed away for such lie... but what about Baekhyun? Why his heart felt like it was being forcefully squeezed every time he saw his roommate with Sehun? What did that cheerful guy do to him? Did Chanyeol judged the poor guy for being himself?

For past few days Chanyeol couldn't even face himself in the mirror. He was someone he couldn't face, he became his own enemy.

---//---

Jiyeon felt many mixed emotions while watching Joe perform. He was literally shining there, he looked differently... indeed. As a person from different world. That spoiled brat he was at first days, that was who he truly was, why try looking for excuses? Standing there made Jiyeon teary. It may be because of the depressing words Joe was rapping and singing along or it may just be her built up emotions...or just both. "I think that I will go" Jiyeon smiled slightly while looking at Joe and turned away.

"No way! Who do you think paid for the tickets!" Jieun pouted and pulled her friend back. It made Jiyeon to consider her thoughts and stay for at least a bit longer.

'one more song' Jiyeon thought but as the song finished it looked like Joe didn't look anywhere but at her... and something unexpected happened. The rapper got down from the stage and walked towards her, the fans were screaming and some bodyguards had to help Joe go his way. "I'm sorry" he apologized in the microphone and that made Jiyeon's heart drop even more for being angry, he looked sincere.

Jiyeon shook her head and looked down. The female didn't want to face what Joe is doing or is about to. She had all rights to still keep being angry, or at least act like that. He left and on top of that without even goodbye and even lied. No, it can't be forgiven so easily. As she was still figuring her mind inside her head the rapper reached to caress Jiyeon's cheek.

"no no no no, what are you doing?!" She whispered and looked around at the fans, some looked happy and some looked angry and the other part was staring at them confused. Park Jiyeon quickly turned around and was about to leave when L.Joe wrapped his arm around her waist and forced her to turn around just to see her blushing face. How she should react when he is doing such thing in front of hundred of people. Before she could complain Joe crashed his lips against her.

---//---

Most of fans seemed to enjoy the moment when their bias kissed the girl, it seemed that the girl from photos was this one. They took photos, filmed and just kept being loud.

But to Myungsoo it was something hard to see. He frowned and stared at Joe who kissed his crush, it all made him feel better once Jiyeon pushed Joe away. Myungsoo couldn't hear what she said to him, but her actions were enough to please his heart. It meant that he might still have a chance and catch her heart.

Once Jiyeon walked away, Myungsoo walked closer to Joe and just glared even though he wished that he would be able to punch that in the face... but it would be like putting a dead wish in front of such fan crowd. "I hope we don't meet again" he said this before following Jiyeon outside and leaving Jieun with the idol.

"Let's get out of here, okay?" he said this to the girl who just rejected the idol.

The two of them went out, finally with no eyes that judged them and commented to every move.

"That " Myungsoo couldn't help and curse the other. How he dared to do that, to his crush. It was so rare to see him in such temper, he managed not to finish the talk with f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter